Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 06:47:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227931 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Blasts Across London
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blasts Across London  (Read 39717 times)
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 08:23:32 AM »

Some people are saying it was Indonisia. Whoever it was they should be hung for such a guttless act.
My heart goes out to London.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 08:23:41 AM »

Terrible news. My heart and prayers go out to the victims, their families, and all of London.

My heart stopped when I heard about the news. I have a dear friend in London and was able to get thru to call her to make sure she was alright. She is alright.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 09:28:36 AM by Drew » Logged

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 08:25:07 AM »

Awful Again. everybody is ok here?

Jamie,
I still don't want another war.
What I hate most about terrorists is they attack innocent and unarmed citizens. That's all we need.

I know, it's a sensitive subject, but what gets to me is that more people die in bogus wars and wild goose chases trying to find these terrorists, and in the end, most of the time they ain't even found.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2005, 08:35:20 AM »

Although my heart does go out to the families who have lost people; it is completely unjust to automatically blame Arab groups with no evidence whatsoever. There is one word for that-racist.

another one just throwing the "racist" term around.

no one reported that it was an arab group.....they reported that it MIGHT be an arab group.

and if one of your first thoughts as to who might be responsible for this is NOT al qaida, then you are living in another world. ?Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 08:37:27 AM by sandman » Logged

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2005, 08:39:44 AM »

May God bless the victims of this mass murder. I just heard that the death toll may go much higher. The United States will stand by you no matter what happens. Hopefully, the news is wrong about a higher death toll. Isn't there quite a few HTGTH members living in London? God , I pray that they are ok. If Al Queda killed any of us who's dream is to hear CD, its time for Bush to fuel up some nukes, and destroy the countries that needed to be destroyed after 9/11. These kinds of tragedies are going to keep happening until the U.S., Russia, and Britain realize you have to destroy those groups like they are a cancer.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 08:40:26 AM »

Although my heart does go out to the families who have lost people; it is completely unjust to automatically blame Arab groups with no evidence whatsoever. There is one word for that-racist.

no reported that it was an arab group. they reported that it MIGHT be an arab group.

and if one of your first thoughts as to who might be responsible for this is NOT al qaida, then you are living in another world. ?Roll Eyes

There is no problem in thinking it might have been Al-Queida, but there is no need for the media to go throwing Al-Queida all over the news, saying it's Al-Queida with absolutely no grounds, if, as it is being reported, Al-Queida did admit guilt, then that's fine. I am ready to admit it's them, but assuming it's an Arab terrorist group with absolutlely no grounds is unjust, and yes, racist.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2005, 08:44:20 AM »

And i have almost died in an IRA bomb years ago

Almost died? How close were you to dying?

I was literally 3 steps up from someone who died behind me as the bomb exploded, i was projected onto the staircase of camden station and it saved my life.

Nothing to say
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2005, 08:47:56 AM »

May God bless the victims of this mass murder. I just heard that the death toll may go much higher. The United States will stand by you no matter what happens. Hopefully, the news is wrong about a higher death toll. Isn't there quite a few HTGTH members living in London? God , I pray that they are ok. If Al Queda killed any of us who's dream is to hear CD, its time for Bush to fuel up some nukes, and destroy the countries that needed to be destroyed after 9/11. These kinds of tragedies are going to keep happening until the U.S., Russia, and Britain realize you have to destroy those groups like they are a cancer.

How can you think that entire nations have to be destroyed because of an accute minority of people carrying out terrorist attacks. I bet if someone said America should be destroyed because of the KKK, you'd be up in arms, Bush has killed just as many, if not more innocent people in the middle-east as any terrorist group operating in the middle-east has in America.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2005, 08:55:07 AM »

no reported that it was an arab group. they reported that it MIGHT be an arab group.

There is no problem in thinking it might have been Al-Queida, but there is no need for the media to go throwing Al-Queida all over the news, saying it's Al-Queida with absolutely no grounds, if, as it is being reported, Al-Queida did admit guilt, then that's fine. I am ready to admit it's them, but assuming it's an Arab terrorist group with absolutlely no grounds is unjust, and yes, racist.

"with absolutely no grounds"HuhHuhHuh

it's true, you are living in a fantasy world.

let's see,

- there is a war going on in the middle east and england has been a MAJOR player.
- a public transportation system was bombed (did you not hear what happened in spain??)
- and al qaeda have been bombing major cities around the world for years.

but yeah, to SUGGEST THAT MAYBE it was al qaeda is racist.

anyway, they have taken responsibility.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2005, 08:56:44 AM »

My prayers are with those who have been killed and injured and their families

I would ask those that insist on writing hurtful things (applying blame or justifications for the attacks as i have already seen written) to keep away from the thread as many of the members of this board, myself included, have family and friends who were using the underground at the time of the attacks

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2005, 08:58:01 AM »

Although i am very very sad, and also because it brings memories back, i can't help but to wonder why none of you think raping wome nand kids in irak and torturing innocent people in abu graib is also terrorism and that we could be seen as opressors who started shit and who got people screaming revenge just like the irish screamed revenge on the british during 400 years after the actual deeds.

Is it because trhey are muslim that it makes a difference ?

or is it because they are using nowadays's tools and technologies, therefore, killing masses of people at once because it's more easy ?

They want revenge, you want revenge, where is the justification for all the blood spilled ?

As i said, i am VERY upset. But i will no caution any terorism, and surely not ours simply because we're greedy christians.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2005, 08:59:07 AM »

My prayers are with those who have been killed and injured and their families

I would ask those that insist on writing hurtful things (applying blame or justifications for the attacks as i have already seen written) to keep away from the thread as many of the members of this board, myself included, have family and friends who were using the underground at the time of the attacks

I do too, many people do, we do have commuters in our families. Does it mean we are not entitled to opinions ?

Nothing to say
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2005, 09:03:47 AM »

Although i am very very sad, and also because it brings memories back, i can't help but to wonder why none of you think raping wome nand kids in irak and torturing innocent people in abu graib is also terrorism and that we could be seen as opressors who started shit and who got people screaming revenge just like the irish screamed revenge on the british during 400 years after the actual deeds.

or is it because they are using nowadays's tools and technologies, therefore, killing masses of people at once because it's more easy ?

They want revenge, you want revenge, where is the justification for all the blood spilled ?

As i said, i am VERY upset. But i will no caution any terorism, and surely not ours simply because we're greedy christians.

Thank you! That's exactly how I feel also. There are people here saying that these countries should be destroyed? That is terrorism also. The people responsible for this are definitely terrorists, but they are not the only ones. The American army is guilt of terrorism as bad as this if not worse. If there was an attack in Iraq and America were blamed with NO PROOF there would be hell raised, this is no different.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2005, 09:04:40 AM »

Bush killed as many people as the terrorists? Thats the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. Terrorists have been waging war on democracies for decades. The reason I mentioned destroying countries is because countries that sponsor these terrorists need to be held accountable for their actions. If Iranians, Afghanis, Indonesians, etc, get off on watching american buildings crumble to the ground and London buses exploding, then lets have them get off on their own destruction. Then they dont have to watch it on TV, they can have a front row seat.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2005, 09:09:36 AM »

Bush killed as many people as the terrorists? Thats the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. Terrorists have been waging war on democracies for decades. The reason I mentioned destroying countries is because countries that sponsor these terrorists need to be held accountable for their actions. If Iranians, Afghanis, Indonesians, etc, get off on watching american buildings crumble to the ground and London buses exploding, then lets have them get off on their own destruction. Then they dont have to watch it on TV, they can have a front row seat.

It works both ways. America have been exploiting and murdering these people for years too. Both parties are guilty. And you think the innocent people in Arab countries being brutally murdered is somehow different to Americans and British being brutally murdered? It's not the governments of the Arab countries that are suffering, it's their people, while the Americans bomb their streets the leaders sit in a palace somewhere, unharmed, the people are dying. And you talk about the governments sponsoring the terrorists, who sponsors the governments? America, the ones that sell them arms, weapons etc.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2005, 09:10:40 AM »

i respect your opinions, but i think many have lost focus. remember, attacks like these occured long before the US invaded iraq.

the whole world supported the invasion of afghanistan. and al qaeda would be bombing nations in retaliation for that whether we invaded iraq or not. ?

i do think that torturing prisoners is wrong, as does the government of the US. which is why many have been punished strongly because of such actions. and i think it's unfair for you to accuse people of approving of such actions.

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2005, 09:15:37 AM »

I think torture is never a solution and shows the sheer bestiality of our race.

Since human beings like to say they are superior to other animals, why don't they show it ?

Nothing to say
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2005, 09:20:38 AM »

There is a big difference in american and british citizens being killed compared to arab civilians. Why? Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it. I guarantee that right as we speak, there are arabs dancing to the death toll in London. Its disgusting. I wish this shit would have happened in the 1980's. Reagan would've bombed those fuckers back into the Stone Age. Some sort of major alliance is gonna have to be formed to rid our society of these terrorists once and for all.

Jamie
VIP

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2005, 09:27:38 AM »

There is a big difference in american and british citizens being killed compared to arab civilians. Why? Because when innocent arabs die, american and british citizens aren't dancing in the street celebrating it. I guarantee that right as we speak, there are arabs dancing to the death toll in London. Its disgusting. I wish this shit would have happened in the 1980's. Reagan would've bombed those fuckers back into the Stone Age. Some sort of major alliance is gonna have to be formed to rid our society of these terrorists once and for all.

Yeah maybe there's not people dancing on the streets in America and Britain, but there are fascist scumbags going on television saying they are "making progress" and that there's WMD's in Iraq when there's clearly not. They are going into Iraq and Afghanistan to murder people, and are using WMD's and attacks by groups representing a minority as an excuse. The people shown dancing on the streets are a minority, but they're the only people they televise to make it look like they have a reason to kill people who can't afford to fight back, never mind who are blamed for something a group of fanatics say they are doing in their name. It's selective journalism. Do you really think everyone in Ireland support what the IRA are doing in their name? It's the same thing.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2005, 09:32:54 AM »

Yeah maybe there's not people dancing on the streets in America and Britain, but there are fascist scumbags going on television saying they are "making progress" and that there's WMD's in Iraq when there's clearly not. They are going into Iraq and Afghanistan to murder people, and are using WMD's and attacks by groups representing a minority as an excuse. The people shown dancing on the streets are a minority, but they're the only people they televise to make it look like they have a reason to kill people who can't afford to fight back, never mind who are blamed for something a group of fanatics say they are doing in their name. It's selective journalism. Do you really think everyone in Ireland support what the IRA are doing in their name? It's the same thing.

Nothing to add

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: