Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 10:11:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227928 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  so where did buckethead go?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: so where did buckethead go?  (Read 8075 times)
mitchejw
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 14, 2005, 11:40:14 AM »

Now that he's not in GN'R...what's he up to? is he still playing?

I never heard or read any comments from him during/after his departure from GN'R.

Can anyone help me out?
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 11:43:44 AM »

i think ozzy wanted to write some music with bucked, but i don't think it worked out very well... something about buckets mask or something....... Tongue

fuck i which bucket is on stage with gnr next time they're comming to town....

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 12:33:53 PM »

He's probably working on his new solo record or side-project. He releases 2-3 albums per year.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 12:56:29 PM »

Gearing up for a new Praxis tour and album. theres also talks of a Deli Creeps album in the future. Also keep an eye out for his DVD which looks to be released this year too.  ok

Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 02:31:59 PM »

I can't wait for that DVD. Until it comes out I will watch the Giant Robot DVD you made, Saul, again and again and again. Thanks for helping Bucket-fans to find his music!

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2005, 03:09:40 PM »

I can't wait for that DVD. Until it comes out I will watch the Giant Robot DVD you made, Saul, again and again and again. Thanks for helping Bucket-fans to find his music!

No problem. I think it's our role as binge buddys to help one another out with live concerts and live dvd's. I dont believe in the pirating of Big B's studio work but I'm all there to help people out to get live concerts and videos of the master. I'm glad you are enjoying the dvd!!  ok

Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2005, 03:27:07 PM »

I never heard or read any comments from him during/after his departure from GN'R.

Can anyone help me out?

he's out?!?!
since when?!?!
Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2005, 03:28:08 PM »

No problem. I think it's our role as binge buddys to help one another out with live concerts and live dvd's. I dont believe in the pirating of Big B's studio work but I'm all there to help people out to get live concerts and videos of the master. I'm glad you are enjoying the dvd!!  ok

ok, what do i have to do to get that Giant Robot DVD?Huh
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 04:28:17 PM »

Can anyone help me out?

he's out?!?!
since when?!?!

isn't it official that bucket is out hence rir4 statement no? Huh

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2005, 04:44:06 PM »

sign up for the giant robot tree at buckethead.tk .. in the random killings section. theres a huge thread there devoted to it. just look for that thread instead of making a new one asking for it.   ok

Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 04:47:07 PM »

www.buckethead.tk - the best Bucket fan site out there. Nice people, great reviews, pics, videos, you name it.

Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2005, 07:25:30 PM »

i cant belive that the rock in rio 4 anouncment was made so long ago already. i remember sneakin to the computer at work to check out this site and read Uncle Axl's lil letter....dissapointed to hear that BH was out...i still was hoping to hear somethign within the next couple months...but hey..im on my second job since then....lol and still no BH News or Canadien Dictatorship..awell....Rock on B-Head

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2005, 07:52:19 PM »

www.buckethead.tk - the best Bucket fan site out there. Nice people, great reviews, pics, videos, you name it.

wow , thats a really really nice thing to say man. I'm honored. And I'm glad to have someone like you be part of our community over there.  ok

Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 03:21:13 PM »

sign up for the giant robot tree at buckethead.tk .. in the random killings section. theres a huge thread there devoted to it. just look for that thread instead of making a new one asking for it.   ok

i did all you said.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 08:39:19 AM »

i did all you said.

cool cool .. I noticed .. ok , um .. in the 1st page of that thread you will see a big list of names ... any name you see that says *member name* will send to (blank) .. if they have "blank" there that means they need a person to send too. So just fire off a PM to that person and tell them you want them to hook you up with the dvd. Theres quite a few open slots left so finding someone to send the dvd should be easy.

maybe steve mckagen can help you?  Huh

Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 10:59:36 AM »

Sorry I can't, I have no DVD burner. I got mine from NorweiganBot, we did a BNP type thing.

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 06:47:38 PM »

Sorry I can't, I have no DVD burner. I got mine from NorweiganBot, we did a BNP type thing.

ok , thats cool. theres a few people there who can do the trade for him.  peace

Caligula13
Banned
Rocker

i am near the exit

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2005, 07:48:29 AM »

sorry for asking but how can i send them some PM and get in contact. there are just their names on the first page.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2005, 01:37:09 PM »

sorry for asking but how can i send them some PM and get in contact. there are just their names on the first page.

once you see a name who can send the dvd just look their name up in the member list and send them a PM from there.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2005, 05:27:14 PM »

Back to obscurity.

What a shame since he is a great guitar player.

Other than that hes completely nuts IMO.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: