Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:59:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)  (Read 73824 times)
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2009, 12:00:18 AM »

I've just come back to mainland but over the last week or so?, I've read some real mature stuff. Being someone of law, go ahead threaten copyright suits regarding photos. Good luck proving a shot that someone may have been so close in timing and proximity that it may be laughed out of court if it makes it there in the first place, or just get removed after dollars spent to do so, besides photographer's are a dime a dozen. Like TMZ, they pay to watermark or get the rights for a shot. Re:multi sign in's, they should be booted. In re:To insults in the thread, ADHDZ fired the the 1st. Real insult. Whatever? Watermarks:I've posted before that easily offended Gypsy Shole make's things hard to read period and really I Don't Care. Yes I have found many kiss asses here or there but whatever? Is Dexter reading this sophmoric idiocy,or do you need to flex your cyber biceps now? Ha Ha If Dexter is monitoring, pay my bills please and I'll be your greatest fan. LOL. D? Why get involved, your a boob. No disrespect but really don't try to score Jarmo points. Really no disrespect to either. Jarmo, why get so baited like a school girl? You've tried to talk to the "bad boy" site admin through facebook etc... You also have made other lame sites create threads on this arguement. Yes the same dopes that have been banned by both, yet still post on HTGTH??? I'm blunt, truthful and when wrong, will tell you via P.M.or post. So whatever. When I saw this excitment I laughed because it's so junior high or 30+ years ago for me and lame for most. Yes I'm a mod at the "bad boy" site actually a Judge so I understand silliness from frustration but I also understand chiding/humor of the immature/crazy from crazy fan boy idolization /brown noses of the nutty interweb dweebs. Lighten up duder...Keeping this going makes the site weaker not stronger, and who really cares??? Dexter? BTW Punk and Fox aren't the same person...I would know....

Stick to law, 'cause writing really isn't your strong side.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #381 on: April 18, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »

Lord ban this guy and get it over with.

Me scoring Jarmo points? do I get a certificate in the mail? some coupons or something?  I agree with Jarmo for a change, oh my god I am a sellout, I kiss his ass now!!!!!!!!!!!

what? Just because I disagree with Jarmo about Slash and some stuff means I have to hate him and be his enemy and disagree with him on anything just to disagree?

I agree with Jarmo on this topic, So therefore I am on that side of the debate.

Besides, look at you trying to score SLC points. Jarmo points > than SLC points anyway, so u fail once again

now run a long please.

Also, if you are going to try and be a Keyboard warrior, at least have some balls dude. all the insulting someone and then following it with "no disrespect is just lame. Hell, I enjoy a good insult, but don't waste my time by being lame with it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 12:10:02 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #382 on: April 18, 2009, 12:45:40 AM »

You've tried to talk to the "bad boy" site admin through facebook etc...

Yeah, I try to be nice to people.

Unless they're assholes....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #383 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

You've tried to talk to the "bad boy" site admin through facebook etc...

Yeah, I try to be nice to people.

Unless they're assholes....

/jarmo

You mean like Catcher? Your 1 or 2 line posts that are so fucking profound!  I was using a crack berry to post so before you talk of writing skills or just insulting someone, you should just shut the fuck up...That's my law.  I've spent more time in the head than you have existed most likely.

D?  Your right , your not a kiss ass your just a blithering idiot.  Fatty McFuck is what someone else called you?  Sorry.  You would probably ban yourself, you dullard.

The list can go on but whatever....

Sometimes there are idiots who you try to be pleasant to or even go out of your way to be nice and they return the favor by being a complete dick right back at you.  I agree with you.  On the other hand I'm sure some of those who were banned or left, gave some good posts or fair points to think about or even fair arguments that brought some more action to this site.  Probably more good than bad no?  IDK? Maybe you were sticking up for some of your Buddy's?  Your site your right!  IDK there were 50 pages on a blackberry to read compared to 6 to 8 pages... I came in after the fact... I gave my opinion which in the long run means nothing except for internet tough guys I guess....

Good Luck with some of the bright stars here....For now...Later Dude....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #384 on: April 22, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »

What's with the hostility?

It seems like that's the thing "you people" have in common. This need to be hostile and  try to be insulting.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #385 on: April 22, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »

What's with the hostility?

It seems like that's the thing "you people" have in common. This need to be hostile and  try to be insulting.

/jarmo
I respond in kind that's all.  I'm usually mellow no?  You people is insulting.... ok

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #386 on: April 22, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »

It was supposed to be insulting.

Just to show you how easy it is....

It doesn't require a lot of thinking to be insulting or to try to be.

Ask your friends. They should know since that's what got them banned.  ok

/jarmo

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »

Common thread here is that we all met here basically.  So wouldn't that make you part of "My Friend's" group?  The people who you may mark as "My friends" couldn't be more different in almost everything except humor and music but I get along with all of them fine.  I used to feel the same here but that changed when certain people started taking offense to posts that weren't intended to be anything but a personal point of view, I saw that as odd really.  Why post if you can't have a different view on another members post or thread?  Whatever....I'm not saying I have never been an ass here either.

When I said You People was insulting was a joke.  It's a racially motivated thing "You People".  I'm not on the defense at all times so it wasn't even written to be mean it was meant to be a joke period.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #388 on: April 22, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

I have views different from many here for example about chris cornel's latest album but I'm posting those alright, nay jarmo?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #389 on: April 22, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »

Common thread here is that we all met here basically. 

Glad I could help.  Smiley

So wouldn't that make you part of "My Friend's" group? 

For some reason I don't think so....  hihi

The people who you may mark as "My friends" couldn't be more different in almost everything except humor and music but I get along with all of them fine.  I used to feel the same here but that changed when certain people started taking offense to posts that weren't intended to be anything but a personal point of view, I saw that as odd really.  Why post if you can't have a different view on another members post or thread?  Whatever....I'm not saying I have never been an ass here either.

It wasn't a disagreement issue, it was another issue. It was personal.

It was so apparent especially since none of them managed to offer anything other than insults.

I was waiting to see if any of them had any interest in something besides whining and didn't see it. Some kind of constructive idea would've been nice, but it wasn't until a few people were banned that freedom78 posted an idea that was presented in a civil manner.

You can't just fucking disregard what the others tell you and keep repeating your opinion. That's not a discussion.

You take in what the others say and process it, then respond. I have no idea why that concept seems so alien to some. Well other than it's easier when you can skip the processing/thinking part...

The irony is that I was gonna tell gypsy to switch the watermarks myself, but I wanted to see if anybody else had the same idea first. Turns out freedom78 did.  hihi

When I said You People was insulting was a joke.  It's a racially motivated thing "You People".  I'm not on the defense at all times so it wasn't even written to be mean it was meant to be a joke period.

In my case it had nothing to do with race, just a bunch of people who couldn't behave and all happen to post on another site they started.

That's all.

/jarmo

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #390 on: April 22, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

I have views different from many here for example about chris cornel's latest album but I'm posting those alright, nay jarmo?
Was it really Chris Cornell's solo work.....I can't be your friend anymore until I'm sure.  Wait...Were you on the list to begin with?

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #391 on: April 22, 2009, 12:52:35 PM »

Was it really Chris Cornell's solo work.....I can't be your friend anymore until I'm sure.  Wait...Were you on the list to begin with?

what list?  Huh
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #392 on: April 22, 2009, 01:03:39 PM »

Common thread here is that we all met here basically. 

Glad I could help.  Smiley

So wouldn't that make you part of "My Friend's" group? 

For some reason I don't think so....  hihi

The people who you may mark as "My friends" couldn't be more different in almost everything except humor and music but I get along with all of them fine.  I used to feel the same here but that changed when certain people started taking offense to posts that weren't intended to be anything but a personal point of view, I saw that as odd really.  Why post if you can't have a different view on another members post or thread?  Whatever....I'm not saying I have never been an ass here either.

It wasn't a disagreement issue, it was another issue. It was personal.

It was so apparent especially since none of them managed to offer anything other than insults.

I was waiting to see if any of them had any interest in something besides whining and didn't see it. Some kind of constructive idea would've been nice, but it wasn't until a few people were banned that freedom78 posted an idea that was presented in a civil manner.

You can't just fucking disregard what the others tell you and keep repeating your opinion. That's not a discussion.

You take in what the others say and process it, then respond. I have no idea why that concept seems so alien to some. Well other than it's easier when you can skip the processing/thinking part...

The irony is that I was gonna tell gypsy to switch the watermarks myself, but I wanted to see if anybody else had the same idea first. Turns out freedom78 did.  hihi

In my case it had nothing to do with race, just a bunch of people who couldn't behave and all happen to post on another site they started.

That's all.

/jarmo
So basically your a match maker, who doesn't really want to be friendly because???  Many post on another site?  Does that bother you?  Another site? The whole watermark thing I said I couldn't care less about.  You see it as everyone else being wrong but if you really look at it fair, You and some of your mods were wrong as well.  That was my point originally but I was also annoyed at some for insulting others as well when they are always posting in a negative or nonsensical way.  They could have stayed out of it like most of the time I do either here or at My site.  I'm not saying "My Friends" didn't go over the top but the first insult started from a mod here and it snowballed.  As for the last comment about it having nothing to do with race may just be a regional thing that's even parodied in the movie  Tropic Thunder.  I guess I see things differently and the same people who are yes "My Friends" on "The Syndicate", "My Site" (sort of) would not have a problem with what I'm saying to you right now.  Why?  Because maybe life is too short to take so seriously on a certain fan site....  So is the banning really because of an over the top thread or because they post at another site?  Honestly and I'm not trying to be an ass here?

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #393 on: April 22, 2009, 01:09:49 PM »

what list?  Huh
Bad boy list from "The Syndicate"

AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #394 on: April 22, 2009, 01:12:10 PM »

what list?  Huh
Bad boy list from "The Syndicate"

You two really need to change your avatars, it's quite disturbing.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #395 on: April 22, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »

Your probably right Ha Ha.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #396 on: April 22, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

So basically your a match maker, who doesn't really want to be friendly because??? 

I didn't say it was always up to me...

A lot of people who I had no contact with ever seem to hate me....  hihi

Many post on another site?  Does that bother you?  Another site?

Never said it bothered me.

I see the comedy in coming here to post, then going over to another site to talk about what you said here and what I did/didn't do....   hihi

The whole watermark thing I said I couldn't care less about.  You see it as everyone else being wrong but if you really look at it fair, You and some of your mods were wrong as well. 

I never said I wasn't wrong.

All I expected from people was to see that I had a point and I had my reasons for it.

This was just disregarded.

Maybe my point of view differs because I've been dealing with these kinds of issues since 1996?

but the first insult started from a mod here and it snowballed. 

The first insult was from SLCPUNK aimed at the person who posted the scans.

As for the last comment about it having nothing to do with race may just be a regional thing that's even parodied in the movie  Tropic Thunder. 

I'm aware of the phrase and how often it's used in movies as a joke...

So is the banning really because of an over the top thread or because they post at another site? 

Seriously. If I banned everybody who posts on other sites, I'd make it a rule.

It was simply because they, as a group, started insulting people here.

It was like a elementary school situation. All of them jumping on people who dared to agree with me. Nobody's supposed to agree with me.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

Don't be so dance phobe, Atari.  Tongue

@ Jmack please say hello to slc wave and the apt answer should be it was a collaboration of Chris Cornell and the shoes.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2009, 01:45:38 PM »

I don't know?  That person who watermarked does seem to be a bit sensitive to any other opinion and to call that an insult is a stretch.  Now ADZ's was an insult.  Whatever...I'm looking at like you said differently.  You have been trying to decide what posts are insulting or get P.M.'d to the point of having to think too much at what may be behind another persons post, what they really mean etc... It must be maddening.  Hey I'm sure people talk about what they post on many different sites, just as you do with your Mod's etc.  Why let it bother you?  It does but you shouldn't really care.  If people are silly on other sites in regards to this one than so be it.  Big deal, if you roll with it, it would stop and who'd be the big boy?  Well you would be.  People that have been banned on both sites have been enjoying this whole thing...All of them or maybe they're the same people??  Who knows or cares?  It's your site and you've been doing it long enough but your guy's aren't always right and to stop the elementary school deal would be to end the thread and advise why instead of jumping into the fray.  I just thought you were above that and you proved that by your comment.  I will commend you for saying that you were not without fault in all the drama.  I'm sure a couple of people agree with you and actually consider you a friend too.  Don't be so tough on yourself...... ok  Well I'm done with it so whatever.....

JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

Don't be so dance phobe, Atari.  Tongue

@ Jmack please say hello to slc wave and the apt answer should be it was a collaboration of Chris Cornell and the shoes.
Ok then!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: