Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:25:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stop posting articles for other GN'R fans to enjoy, it's stealing! (was Brain in Modern Drummer)  (Read 74071 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #360 on: April 15, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »

Well *Timothy*.... I mean Marv... No.... Oops.... mallrat....

/jarmo

You forgot a few.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #361 on: April 15, 2009, 10:30:44 PM »

Can you imagine someone from the site wanting to spread the word about the site which she provided the scans for? How outrageous! Bye SLCPUNK. So long... Maybe next time you won't get your panties in a bunch over unimportant bullshit.
AND I get accused of wanting to stir shit?? (by ChineseBlues)?

maybe you should go back under the rock where you came from till you have something important to say Catcher instead of waiting for ..what? 16-17 pages to add you inflamatory 2 cents

radical tendency
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

If your going to discuss banning and shit dude, might as well discuss slc's habit of banning ip addresses for no reason at all. He banned mine after I report his copyright infringements....

*Edit* this post was in reference to what Lefttodecay said.

Sir, I have it on good authority that you were banned, by your own admission, for violating the only rule on his[SLC's] forum... Don't Be A Douche.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »

Sir, I have it on good authority that you were banned, by your own admission, for violating the only rule on his[SLC's] forum... Don't Be A Douche.

How many user names do you have?

Imagine this scenario:

The one user name you didn't want to get banned does, and you're stuck with the "back up" one..... Or the second back up since the first one was banned.

It must be a coincidence that you're located in the same part of the world as the guy I banned....

This thread is full of coincidences!

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 10:48:08 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
radical tendency
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #364 on: April 15, 2009, 11:40:58 PM »

I am not sure what you are talking about, but that was not me ^^.

Anyway listen, if the owner of the naughty Guns n Roses website asked a member of Guns n Roses if they mind the stream and that member replied something to the effect of "Keep the dream alive" (Paraphrasing) and "Thanks for asking", then what further issue could you possibly take with it? It's not for you to decide believe it or not. If an opinion has been formed and relayed back to the former naughty poster (RIP) of said naughty Guns n Roses website, then that's the bottom line. You can continue to accuse former naughty poster of stealing from the band, but it would only be false, since at least one member has already given positive feedback of said naughty site. Of course, you could also accuse naughty poster of being less than honest (he is quite naughty after all), which would not surprise anybody at this point.

Also the OP merely claimed that Gypsy's (not you right?) WM was "Lame" and that likewise she too was also "Lame." Coincidentally you claim the watermark is not your doing, however felt the need to "investigate" the former naughty poster's site as a means to defend something you did not take part of in the first place. All very logical, and sincere we are all sure.

Can you imagine someone from the site wanting to spread the word about the site which she provided the scans for? How outrageous! Bye SLCPUNK. So long... Maybe next time you won't get your panties in a bunch over unimportant bullshit.

I'd bet SLC is devastated after his exile; totally distraught.

mallrat
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #365 on: April 16, 2009, 12:55:31 AM »

/jarmo

You forgot a few.

batman, Superman, Daredevil and the shooter on the grassy knoll.
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #366 on: April 16, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »

Now the commander in chief has left? where are all the little foot soldiers?

Probably gone to help their leader with the soon to be copyright infringement cases against him. I guess he shouldn't be using a copyrighted song and pictures on his site without permission....

Watermarked or not, he has pictures on that slide show that were taken by certain photographers that absolutely do not tolerate people using their pictures without permission. Thankfully I happen to know one of them. Let's hope punk got good  lawyers Smiley
If your going to discuss banning and shit dude, might as well discuss slc's habit of banning ip addresses for no reason at all. He banned mine after I report his copyright infringements....
Actually I only looked at his forum to read a thread I was sent a link to where SLC and all of his followers were bashing this site and anyone who dared to agree with Jarmo. I don't need to investigate any further copyright infringements over there as there are plenty on the main website which he can't ban me from.
I never made veiled threats against anyone. I did let one of the photographers who's pictures were being used know what was going on and that's all my involvement is.

As far as I know there is no one from here "investigating" anything over there. I was sent a link to a thread over there about this crap so I read it. When I went back to see what else was said, I saw I was banned. Which is pretty funny considering slc's crew that are still here was basically whining about slc's banning from here.

Chinese Blues - you don't call those statements veiled threats?  You don't call that "investigating", even if to just see what was being said?   hihi  What a bunch of shit, CB. 

Not only that, to D and anyone else - I don't appreciate being called a "little foot soldier" or part of a "crew".  Whining?  If that's how you see it CB, fine, but people are allowed to talk about things.  Why in the hell you or anyone else, for that matter, only joined just to see what was being said - basically snooping around but with no interest or intent for anything else - and then go and report something, is beyond me.  It's only meant to stir up more shit, of which there's been enough.     
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #367 on: April 16, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »

It's not that GS claimed credit for scanning the article and pics...it's that it was done in the exact same way that someone would claim credit for having taken those pics or having written that article.  If the pics and article had had one watermark saying something like "scanned by GypsySoul" or "scanned for HTGTH" I'd have no problem with it.  It's clear that the claiming is not of the creative process, but of the scanning. 

Ok.

That'll be adjusted next time for more clarity.

Yes!!   ok beer   Yes!!   

Ok - Is that even one small meeting of minds, here?   I sure hope so!   

Edited to add: Thanks for offering something constructive. Instead of just repeating "it's wrong!" over and over again, you took in the arguments you were presented with, considered them and came up with something constructive as a solution. That's good.   Smiley

Shouldn't he get a karma point for that?  Seriously.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #368 on: April 16, 2009, 08:36:45 AM »

Now the commander in chief has left? where are all the little foot soldiers?

Probably gone to help their leader with the soon to be copyright infringement cases against him. I guess he shouldn't be using a copyrighted song and pictures on his site without permission....

Watermarked or not, he has pictures on that slide show that were taken by certain photographers that absolutely do not tolerate people using their pictures without permission. Thankfully I happen to know one of them. Let's hope punk got good  lawyers Smiley
Actually I only looked at his forum to read a thread I was sent a link to where SLC and all of his followers were bashing this site and anyone who dared to agree with Jarmo. I don't need to investigate any further copyright infringements over there as there are plenty on the main website which he can't ban me from.
I never made veiled threats against anyone. I did let one of the photographers who's pictures were being used know what was going on and that's all my involvement is.

As far as I know there is no one from here "investigating" anything over there. I was sent a link to a thread over there about this crap so I read it. When I went back to see what else was said, I saw I was banned. Which is pretty funny considering slc's crew that are still here was basically whining about slc's banning from here.

Chinese Blues - you don't call those statements veiled threats?  You don't call that "investigating", even if to just see what was being said?   hihi  What a bunch of shit, CB. 

Not only that, to D and anyone else - I don't appreciate being called a "little foot soldier" or part of a "crew".  Whining?  If that's how you see it CB, fine, but people are allowed to talk about things.  Why in the hell you or anyone else, for that matter, only joined just to see what was being said - basically snooping around but with no interest or intent for anything else - and then go and report something, is beyond me.  It's only meant to stir up more shit, of which there's been enough.     

To be honest, I don't really give a fuck what you or any of the other "crew" belonging to slc's site thinks. I contacted the photographer BEFORE I ever even looked at the forum over there. So continue with your little "cb is a spy!1!1!!!!!11!!!!!" shit because it only makes you all look that much more foolish.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #369 on: April 16, 2009, 11:54:09 AM »

I am not sure what you are talking about, but that was not me ^^.

Of course not.

You just happen to use the same ISP as "Bud Fox". Who happened to post in similar threads as SLCPUNK and got banned.

There's so many coincidences with you guys. Three people here from the same house.

And then you....

What are the odds!

/jarmo

You forgot a few.

batman, Superman, Daredevil and the shooter on the grassy knoll.

The three I mentioned are allegedly three different people from the same house posting on the same board.

Positive karma for having common sense and being civil?

I'd bet SLC is devastated after his exile; totally distraught.

Judging by the number of times he's tried to login since he was banned, I'd say you're right about that.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 12:54:03 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
radical tendency
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #370 on: April 17, 2009, 12:45:29 AM »

Of course not.

You just happen to use the same ISP as "Bud Fox". Who happened to post in similar threads as SLCPUNK and got banned.

There's so many coincidences with you guys. Three people here from the same house.

And then you....

^ An astute analysis and conclusion from the board's biggest jerk off. I surmise the source of his psychotic dysfunction are the years he has spent making love to a 55 gal drum of Vaseline, due to the fact women find him repulsive.

If you are also worried about your small size, I can sell you a cream for that.

It works on dogs too, as my chihauhua just humped an elk.
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2009, 12:49:40 AM »

Of course not.

And then you....

^ An astute analysis and conclusion from the board's biggest jerk off. I surmise the source of his psychotic dysfunction are the years he has spent making love to a 55 gal drum of Vaseline, due to the fact women find him repulsive.

Oh shit. Say goodbye to HTGTH, "radical tendency".

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
radical tendency
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »

Oh shit. Say goodbye to HTGTH, "radical tendency".

^^^^

I am doing a master's thesis on Idiot Response Mechanisms.

I come here for the data.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #373 on: April 17, 2009, 01:16:01 AM »

Of course not.

And then you....

Bye SLCPUNK. wave

As I said earlier, I sense some hostility.

Maybe you need some kind of cream for that.....

Which one of his online buddies will run to his defense now and blame this on me?

Roll Eyes

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:26:50 AM by jarmo » Logged

Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #374 on: April 17, 2009, 02:05:33 AM »

no blame game...but how do you know RT is Punk? and not Bud Fox? how can one person be coming from so many differnt IP's? I'm not being an ass here, I am simply asking a serious question.
Ihappen to know who RT actually is and you are off the mark on this one Wink

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #375 on: April 17, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »

no blame game...but how do you know RT is Punk? and not Bud Fox? how can one person be coming from so many differnt IP's? I'm not being an ass here, I am simply asking a serious question.
Ihappen to know who RT actually is and you are off the mark on this one Wink

How do you know how many different IP#s this username was using?

They all seems to post from the "same house".

So it doesn't really matter who it is, the fact that they need to have several accounts speaks for itself.

Since you know who it is, you're in on it.  ok

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:44:44 AM by jarmo » Logged

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »

Positive karma for having common sense and being civil?

Um, well no that's not really the way I meant it.  Just that in this particular case, I thought he did a great job of staying that way amidst a sea of posts that weren't.  It was just a thought, that's all.  Sorry.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #377 on: April 17, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »

Apology not needed.

My point was that he kinda did what I used to expect from people.

To be able to have a civil constructive conversation.

/jarmo

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #378 on: April 17, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »

Watermarking to prevent misuse is common. I don't know what the fuss is all about. Obviously, some people have a different agenda here. In the future, like someone mentioned, just say 'Scanned by ...' or watermark it with the magazine's own name. Problem solved.

Easy. If you know a bit about computers. You could have a different IP for every post if you knew what to do. Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »

I've just come back to mainland but over the last week or so?, I've read some real mature stuff. Being someone of law, go ahead threaten copyright suits regarding photos. Good luck proving a shot that someone may have been so close in timing and proximity that it may be laughed out of court if it makes it there in the first place, or just get removed after dollars spent to do so, besides photographer's are a dime a dozen. Like TMZ, they pay to watermark or get the rights for a shot. Re:multi sign in's, they should be booted. In re:To insults in the thread, ADHDZ fired the the 1st. Real insult. Whatever? Watermarks:I've posted before that easily offended Gypsy Shole make's things hard to read period and really I Don't Care. Yes I have found many kiss asses here or there but whatever? Is Dexter reading this sophmoric idiocy,or do you need to flex your cyber biceps now? Ha Ha If Dexter is monitoring, pay my bills please and I'll be your greatest fan. LOL. D? Why get involved, your a boob. No disrespect but really don't try to score Jarmo points. Really no disrespect to either. Jarmo, why get so baited like a school girl? You've tried to talk to the "bad boy" site admin through facebook etc... You also have made other lame sites create threads on this arguement. Yes the same dopes that have been banned by both, yet still post on HTGTH??? I'm blunt, truthful and when wrong, will tell you via P.M.or post. So whatever. When I saw this excitment I laughed because it's so junior high or 30+ years ago for me and lame for most. Yes I'm a mod at the "bad boy" site actually a Judge so I understand silliness from frustration but I also understand chiding/humor of the immature/crazy from crazy fan boy idolization /brown noses of the nutty interweb dweebs. Lighten up duder...Keeping this going makes the site weaker not stronger, and who really cares??? Dexter? BTW Punk and Fox aren't the same person...I would know....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: