Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:24:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43760 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2006, 06:09:33 AM »

you're good enough, you're smart enough, and, doggonit, people like you!

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2006, 12:02:46 PM »

What is emo? Seriously I wanna know. And don't be a prick and answer "you are" or something similar. Plus how do you guys/girls think that I am not taking your advice? I appreciate all the positive feedback more than you might think. I am not coming up with pathetic excuses, I just wanted to tell all of this to someone..... ? I know it's pathetic to whine about your problems on the internet but I really don't have anybody else to tell. Besides most of the advice isn't ?exactly easy to take or atleast it takes time to put it all in good use. OK I try not to post in this thread anymore until my life gets better.

Dude........about the whole fearing women thing....it's nothing to fear man seriously.? Get that fear shit out of your head.? Women are nothing to be afraid of initiall (when you're married and she's bitching about you forgetting to pick up milk on the way home, then be afraid) but until then fuck it.? What you need to do is go to a strip club.......get comfortable around women (I know it sounds sleazy, but it'll curb your fear)....usually they'll make small talk with you to get a lap dance......just throw $20 out and get a lap dance, she'll talk to you, make you feel all warm etc.? Then go out and try to chat it up with some hoodrat on the street.? Seriously man, don't be afraid to talk to women....most won't just come up to you and start talking, you gotta initiate it.? If you find a taker, ask her out and do that whole bit.? If they see you as a whiney cry-baby, they're not gonna bite back, but you gotta have confidence.? So what if you wear glasses......get contacts.? Unless you're wearing some old school Louis Scholnik glasses from ROTN, it's probably not a big deal.? I wear glasses when my contacts bother me and I've actually gotten compliments on them.? I bought a cheap frame at Lenscrafter that was thin and sleek looking and I enjoy them.? Don't blame that stuff man, you gotta have confidence.?

This was one of the funniest commentaries I've read yet ok
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

Ok I haven't read though the 6 pages. But i'll give you some advice.

Look people who make fun of you behind your back aren't your friends.

Don't listen to what people say. Just take every day at a time. Your alive, the sun rises the sun sets.

As for getting bullied. You know what. Don't take that shit. You have to stick up for yourself even if that results in getting your ass kicked. People these days tell kids to tell an adult or a teacher or principal. These people do shit. You know what you do. Instead of taking the shit. Next time someone bullies you regardless if you are in the hall, class, the cafeteria, or prinicipals office, assembly. Punch the fucker in the face as hard as you can. They will think twice about bugging you next time. You might get suspended, you might not you can explain why you did that shit. Its self respect. Don't let someone ever bug you. But also don't go postal. Thats not cool.

I am not saying violence is the answer. But seriously if these people bug you and shit you gotta stick up for yourself. And punching the person in the face will make them think twice. Sure you could get beat back. But its better to do something then just let it continue.

Now not kissing a girl thats alright man. I didn't kiss a girl till I was 18. I didnt lost my virginity till I was 22. So don't sweat about that.

I recommend getting off the prescription pills. I suppose you might live in the states , but you  should see a doctor or something about that. Here in Canada our healthcare is pretty much free.

But take up Boxing, Karate or self defense. And don't let people bully you. I want to see you fucking punch this person in the face. Also no such thing as fair fighting so if you have to kick them in the balls first and then punch in the face go for it.

Being a teenager might seem tough but you'll get out of the end of the world phase. High School is a joke, but get your education. Work hard, get some self respect. Don't worry for things to happen just let them come naturally.

I hope I can help if you need some advice you can pm me.

Hopefully people here have helped you out.

- Jimmer

Fuck All Y'all
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2006, 11:34:27 AM »

Dude, if someone uses verbal abuse, its sensible to ignore it, indeed it hurts possibly but losers are those who go round dissing people because they're bored and cant find anything productive to do in their lives. If someone tries to take a hit at you then rage back at em physically. If they want to start a physical fight but dont actually attack you dont bother.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2006, 08:13:04 AM »

i just left school, last week ^.^ and i got abuse all the way through because i like rock music and guys with long hair. called every name under the sun, not usually very original i can tell you that. but i dont care less what they say or think of me, because what i think of them is far worse. they can have they're opinion because at the end of the day it means nothign to me. only time i got really pissed was when some cow dedcided o 'kick off' and woudltn take it when i todl her to fuck off, and she hit me. well grabbe dmy hair  Roll Eyes just to try and look tough in front of her 'mates', and i kicked that frizzy bitch's ass. OWNED. all those people can go to hell, because they are shit people and i dont care less what they say. you've gotta be the bigger person and laugh at them, because most of it is pretty funny lol it makes you a much stronger and tolerant perosn in the end anwyay.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2006, 10:36:12 AM »

i just left school, last week ^.^ and i got abuse all the way through because i like rock music and guys with long hair. called every name under the sun, not usually very original i can tell you that. but i dont care less what they say or think of me, because what i think of them is far worse. they can have they're opinion because at the end of the day it means nothign to me. only time i got really pissed was when some cow dedcided o 'kick off' and woudltn take it when i todl her to fuck off, and she hit me. well grabbe dmy hair? Roll Eyes just to try and look tough in front of her 'mates', and i kicked that frizzy bitch's ass. OWNED. all those people can go to hell, because they are shit people and i dont care less what they say. you've gotta be the bigger person and laugh at them, because most of it is pretty funny lol it makes you a much stronger and tolerant perosn in the end anwyay.
I can totally relate. Today I was called a fag, shithead and something that I didn'tquite understand(probably some insult misspronounced). But those guys almost always say this to me when they are with a lot of friends usually 5-8 so, if I would say something back they would do something worse like blocking my way or throw something at me. See I don't have any real friends and I am quite weak myself so I got nothing to do, but swallow what they say to me. But you know it hurts inside really bad  no  Sometimes I have thought about beating one of them a pulp when they are alone,  but I still want to leave the house so.....

This   is   Democracy!!!
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2006, 11:26:09 AM »

i just left school, last week ^.^ and i got abuse all the way through because i like rock music and guys with long hair. called every name under the sun, not usually very original i can tell you that. but i dont care less what they say or think of me, because what i think of them is far worse. they can have they're opinion because at the end of the day it means nothign to me. only time i got really pissed was when some cow dedcided o 'kick off' and woudltn take it when i todl her to fuck off, and she hit me. well grabbe dmy hair? Roll Eyes just to try and look tough in front of her 'mates', and i kicked that frizzy bitch's ass. OWNED. all those people can go to hell, because they are shit people and i dont care less what they say. you've gotta be the bigger person and laugh at them, because most of it is pretty funny lol it makes you a much stronger and tolerant perosn in the end anwyay.
I can totally relate. Today I was called a fag, shithead and something that I didn'tquite understand(probably some insult misspronounced). But those guys almost always say this to me when they are with a lot of friends usually 5-8 so, if I would say something back they would do something worse like blocking my way or throw something at me. See I don't have any real friends and I am quite weak myself so I got nothing to do, but swallow what they say to me. But you know it hurts inside really bad? no? Sometimes I have thought about beating one of them a pulp when they are alone,? but I still want to leave the house so.....

i never used to have anyone. i went to highschool, made some friends, 2 girls, they ganged up on me and just used me really, and i was pretty weak then. i remember when it was one of their birthdays and us 3 went to the pictures and stayed at her house. we were 11-12 then. and i remember they were snotty to me all night, like they just invited me along for someone to be mean to for their own amusment. i told them to stop being cows, i ended up havign a fight with both of them. and i went home and cried so much because i knew the next day in school would be hell. i ended up making friends with some other girls, was goign pretty well untill this other girl started hanging round with us, she turned them all against me, now their the people that shout abuse at me. then i was hanging round with people that were allmates and i was just...there. apparently they always used ot bitch about me aswell. but i was glad of the company so that i wasnt on my own and i could atleast pretend that i had friends.
i was so down. but i've finally made real friends, sometimes we argue, and yeha sometimes we'll btihc, but we're girls and girls are btiches, no matter how much i hate it lol. but they're real friends who will be there for me and stand up for me, someone who i can finally talk to lol. and it felt so incredible at first, before them i felt worthless, if someone was nice to me i'd think "wtf? why are they talking to me?" but now i feel like no1 has the right to talk to me like shit. and that everyone should be nice to everyone and no1 is too good to talk to anyone.
how old are you btw?
but just keep going, because oneday you will find people that are assed about you, and are good friends. and i'm glad in a way that it happened, because i am a stronger person for it, and i'm not like them.
and i also relate to the just wanting to beat one to a pulp. one girl decides to try and start a rumour that i had head lice. (which i didnt btw =P) and i was so temtped to take her overstraighten bleache dblonde pony tail and rag her head into the fence then kick her to the floor. i wanted to put my head against hers and say "looks like you'll have headlice now". but i didnt. and in some ways i'm glad i suppose haha even though i cant stand her.

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
VIP

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2006, 11:56:30 AM »

ey dude, girl, ewokman or whatever.

you gott astop caring.
and if you feel uncomfortable with your looks make it your "thing".
if you hear stuff about being ugly, my god, then you shall be the ugliest person on earth.
but with style.
like quasimodo.

ok. forget it.

let all shit drip of and stop caring and do your own race not caring about the rest.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2006, 12:01:25 PM »

are you guys making up all these stories or does it really happen ?

you gotta be exagerating ....

Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:23 PM »

are you guys making up all these stories or does it really happen ?

you gotta be exagerating ....
I haven't made anything up that I have said in this thread. Although I can understand that it's hard to believe for someone who has not experienced something similar. And for sesor i am 18.

This   is   Democracy!!!
Elrothiel
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »

This is getting soooooo boring! Just suck it up, and take it on the chin already!! WHO CARES if someone calls you a fag! YOU know you ain't a fag, so it shouldn't fucking hurt!

Rocksteady... I hate to say this, but its true what you said about yourself in the title of this thread. You are pathetic! You made this thread so people would go "oh, you'll be OK!" or "Aww no you're not!" and "of course you ain't!".

Well fuck that! We've all given our advice, and you just won't take it. You won't even TRY to take it, or give us any SIGN that you'll try.

I've had it with trying to help you Rocksteady. You don't WANT help, you just want comfort. If you really wanted help you'd take our advice and quit complaining already! You'd quit burdening us with yet MORE stories of your fake friends calling you "fag" and you being weak. You just gotta be as negative as you possibly can don't you! You just can't even begin to think of being happy! You LIKE being negative because you get attention from it! And that is pathetic!

End of.

Lock this thread already!

Dear Mods,
Sorry if I broke any rules, but this guy really is asking for it! I've given my advice several times, and he won't take it, and this post is the result of my frustration!
anythinggoes
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2006, 12:27:13 PM »

This is getting soooooo boring! Just suck it up, and take it on the chin already!! WHO CARES if someone calls you a fag! YOU know you ain't a fag, so it shouldn't fucking hurt!

Rocksteady... I hate to say this, but its true what you said about yourself in the title of this thread. You are pathetic! You made this thread so people would go "oh, you'll be OK!" or "Aww no you're not!" and "of course you ain't!".

Well fuck that! We've all given our advice, and you just won't take it. You won't even TRY to take it, or give us any SIGN that you'll try.

I've had it with trying to help you Rocksteady. You don't WANT help, you just want comfort. If you really wanted help you'd take our advice and quit complaining already! You'd quit burdening us with yet MORE stories of your fake friends calling you "fag" and you being weak. You just gotta be as negative as you possibly can don't you! You just can't even begin to think of being happy! You LIKE being negative because you get attention from it! And that is pathetic!

End of.

Dear Mods,
Sorry if I broke any rules, but this guy really is asking for it! I've given my advice several times, and he won't take it, and this post is the result of my frustration!

i havnt replied to this topic purely because of the topic title it annoys me every time i see it i want to post YES but that wouldnt be fair

So please it does seem there is no helping this guy so yeah do us a favor and lock it Grin
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »

End of.

Dear Mods,
Yo listen up. Did I post "another story" about me in this thread? No! I just replied to someone else. And if you are sick of me or this thread then stop posting in here. To be honest I am quite sick of you too.  And what fuckin sign do you want me to show to you anyway huh? It's not like I can snap my fingers and everything will change. Yes I am pathetic that's what I said in the first post of this thread and I haven't denied it!!! And when did I asked for advice? Clearly you have gotten things rather easy in your life, well to some it ain't that way. And if I had said "Your advice was great everything seems much better now" would it have boosted your ego? Stop being a bitch, did anyone force you to write a single line in this thread? I think not. So what are you complaining about exactly, cant stand that people have harder time than you?

This   is   Democracy!!!
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2006, 01:12:23 PM »

good lord.. are you kidding me? that doesn't qualify as "pathetic"... pathetic = random homeless people who get on a subway train only to dance a gig and ask for your money

I can relate... I'm almost 21 and I'm also ALMOST a virgin... so what? although my situation is probably that I'm so self-absorbed that its a turn-off to many women...

and come on, you post on a GNR forum... when I went to the NYC May 15th show and stood in line with many of the HTGTH and mygnr folk... I realized that most of the fans are either raving lunatics or complete losers... so what? I still enjoyed talking to them about the band and about Axl and whatnot.
anythinggoes
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2006, 01:30:52 PM »

when I went to the NYC May 15th show and stood in line with many of the HTGTH and mygnr folk... I realized that most of the fans are either raving lunatics or complete losers

well that sums us all up a treat dont you think
Shirell
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2006, 02:00:38 PM »

when I went to the NYC May 15th show and stood in line with many of the HTGTH and mygnr folk... I realized that most of the fans are either raving lunatics or complete losers

well that sums us all up a treat dont you think

Got me to a T
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2006, 02:47:30 PM »

On the 17th we had some crazy fans.

I was being I guess you know annoyed.

But I loosened up.

I was like you know what its some what funny that this one guy is quoting Axl Rose from Rock In Rio 3 "Saying fuck head go home".

But i'll just you know not be a bitch and not judgemental and talk to people if they talk to me. So the person and I was with talked to some dudes and girls.

They werent bad at all. So it pays not to be judgemental sometimes. Some people might look obsessed. But I guess they arent. I however will never wear a bands t shirt to their concert though.

I suppose some people thought I was a prep in my blazer and jeans but you know what don't judge a book by its cover.

With regards to dude.

I hope you've taken some of my advice. (thats dude who thinks hes pathetic)

Fuck All Y'all
anythinggoes
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2006, 03:23:16 PM »

I however will never wear a bands t shirt to their concert though.

I suppose some people thought I was a prep in my blazer and jeans but you know what don't judge a book by its cover.

it could of been worse you could of been wearing a t shirt for another artist or band say like "snoop dog or something" rofl

nah seriously thats the place you expect to see band and group t shirts especially the group thats playing just dont go to a gnr concert wearing a funeral for my bullet shirt you might get lynched by a certain group of people
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2006, 05:15:23 PM »

Yo listen up. Did I post "another story" about me in this thread? No! I just replied to someone else. And if you are sick of me or this thread then stop posting in here. To be honest I am quite sick of you too.? And what fuckin sign do you want me to show to you anyway huh? It's not like I can snap my fingers and everything will change. Yes I am pathetic that's what I said in the first post of this thread and I haven't denied it!!! And when did I asked for advice? Clearly you have gotten things rather easy in your life, well to some it ain't that way. And if I had said "Your advice was great everything seems much better now" would it have boosted your ego? Stop being a bitch, did anyone force you to write a single line in this thread? I think not. So what are you complaining about exactly, cant stand that people have harder time than you?

Wow - nice one dude.? You actually took everyone's advice and stood up for yourself!

Remember, if someone's being a dick to you (like SkynyrdGirl was) don't put up with it.? Show them why you deserve better.  You've just proved to me that you can do it so take this as a lesson and use it in the real world.? Don't start fights that you're never gonna win but also don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.? Next time your friends make fun of you, show them that they've got you all wrong.

Whatever's happened in the past doesn't matter, change your ways now and things will get better. Smiley
VIP

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »

how can SkynyrdGirl be a dick?

transvestite warning. Lips Sealed
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: