Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:23:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Who wants to play with Bon Jovi ? ( no joke)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who wants to play with Bon Jovi ? ( no joke)  (Read 1076 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: May 08, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »

Here is a mail i got from virgin radio ( great britain/uk), a newsletter.

Hi jessica,

Well I'm off for a week's holiday and my plane has been delayed for two hours, so I'm mailing from the departure lounge at Gatwick (good sized bookshop, not so keen on the continental breakfast buffet though) to tell you what's going on this week on Virgin Radio...

There's the chance to get closer to Bon Jovi than a bikini clad model with a wet sponge, when you enter our incredible competition next week. That's right, if you're in a band, and want the ultimate in leg-ups, we're offering you the chance to perform live on stage with Bon Jovi this summer!

I'm not saying anything more, just make sure you're listening out to big Russ Williams from 6.00am next week for all the details, and you might want to book an extra rehearsal with your band this weekend...

And all next week, on every show, Virgin Radio will be scattering handfuls of festival spirit all over the country, by giving away weekend passes to the sell-out Nokia Isle of Wight festival in June: just call in on 08707 30 1215 whenever you hear the festival horn!

There are also signed guitars and albums given to us by Snow Patrol, up for grabs on Most Wanted from 7.00pm with Ben Jones. Feast your eyes on some of these beauties below and visit www.virginradio.co.uk for loads more interviews, videos and other great competitions happening this week. Right, I'm off to buy a giant toblerone from duty free. Can't stand in-flight cuisine.

See you soon!
Christian

Nothing to say
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: