Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:59:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227836 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Bagger finds 200 AC/DC tickets in trash in Sao Paulo.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bagger finds 200 AC/DC tickets in trash in Sao Paulo.  (Read 1038 times)
Manets
Rocker

« on: October 08, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »

A bagger in Sao Paulo, Brazil, found 200 tickets for the concert that the aussie group AC/DC is doing at the city in November 27th in a mall trash. The new fastly spread on the city, because the bagger gave the tickets to people on the streets as if it were normal papers.

The student Douglas Tetto, that recevied 3 tickets, thought that it was a Ticketmaster marketing plan. ?I thought that they were trying to kind of sorry about the Tickets Incident.?

The taxist Florentino Petre, that works near that mall, and knows the bagger, also got some tickets. ?I told him that those things were pretty expensive, that it was tickets of a rock band that would play in Brazil. He said that would find a church, because Rock is devil stuff.?

After some hours searching, our team found the bagger, that presented himself as Bento. He said that he was searching for food in the trash, and then found the tickets. He said that he thought it was a Jesus message?Jesus send a message to me. I had to give the papers to people on the street. But a friend told me that it was devil things. So I went to a church, and the priest asked for the tickets, he said it was really devil stuff and I should give to him. But I runnaway and burned them?

The bagger gave 50 tickets and burned the other 150 that together worth more than R$200,000

The 70,000 AC/DC concert in Sao Paulo tickets SOLD OUT in less than two hours.
In Buenos Aires, Argentina, AC/DC also SOLD OUT 70,000 tickets in less than two hours and already anounced another date in the country.
The Brazilian fans, that had problems to buy tickets, are waiting to the 2nd date anouncement.
Ticketmaster stayed 3 days offline because of the amount of access. They lost milions of boughts and millions of AC/DC fans are sueing the site.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 02:05:35 PM »

crazy, are the tickets legit?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: