Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 11:06:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Where do we go now?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where do we go now?  (Read 10515 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 11:27:23 AM »

anywhere you go i would advise you to choose a time-off for tourists

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 11:32:11 AM »

especially Vietnam - which has become as popular as Thailand with westerners - which could detract from your time there. Thai/Cambodia/Vietnam are all stunning and I would highly recommend all three, the Thai people in particular struck me as some of kindest, most sincere, humurous people ever.  Whilst you're in that area, Malaysia has some beautiful islands to visit.
Fiji is also great - spent my honeymoon there ahhhhhh!  But Vietnam is a good choice - it is cheap to travel and you will be able to see and do a lot with your time and money. 

Slash666 knows the score - one of the best holidays I ever had was in Egypt - it just takes your breath away.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 11:55:10 AM »

What do you mean by a 'time off for tourists'?  I'm going alone so the prospect of travelling alongside other students could be pretty appealing.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 11:37:45 PM »

You were not listening! I said go to Russia!@! The young prositutes are gorgeous and cheap!  rofl rofl rofl

Ok, never mind. Puerto Valarta is really nice too, warm, nice beaches, easy to get around, good tourists markets, great food, and even better margaritas. I am  serious! Go for the whale watching and warm ocean water and you'll never want to leave. Amigo.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 04:28:19 AM »

What do you mean by a 'time off for tourists'?  I'm going alone so the prospect of travelling alongside other students could be pretty appealing.
now you're talking!

I'm heading somewhere with my friend next summer and we got a wide selection since it's gotta have sun and a beach and lot's of girls, lol.

And the HIV-stats low.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: