Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227894 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wouldn't it be nice, now, that we move on?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wouldn't it be nice, now, that we move on?  (Read 7229 times)
wells
VIP

!!

« on: May 07, 2006, 07:32:20 AM »

First of all let me appologies to mods and jarmo and feel free to give me some bad karma if I deserve. I don't post much. I read.

Now... wouldn't it be nice if we could move on now? Now that THE MAN has spoken, we know that there will be no reunion, new album will be out this year, Bucket is not in the band... And this (this) forum (section) still looks like a rumour-leaks-reunion-guitarist hell. I am aware that there are people that miss the old band. I am aware that there are people that miss Bucket. I am aware that only 20% of us will be happy and satisfied when CD comes out. That is life. And life sucks.

Still it would be nice if this (and I mean this section) is less talk, less rumours, less nonsense... Why can't we enjoy the moment? THE MAN has spoken. He didn't speak that much in 15 years. Things look good. Things feel good.

THERE WAS A TIME, but that time has passed... Now there are some other times. Did you hear Axl saying the people that are in the band enjoy it actually? That they are glad they are in the band. So if it is worth the wait for them, why can't we just sit, relax and enjoy...

Just looking at latest topics in here I get a headache... Man behind leaks, New guitarist, Izzy is back...? crying

I'll be there at 31st in Budapest. Hope most of you will have a chance to see G&R again. Sooner or later. As I said things feel good this time. I can feel some emotions again... and you? Enjoy the moment, relax, live your life...

or move on!

edit: removed "the word"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:57:07 PM by Velimir » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:38:49 AM »

Yeah. You want censorship, but the mods are the nazis here!! Good one! beer

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 07:47:44 AM »

I know what you mean... but I guess the excitment of being a GN?R is all that, speculate, make up things sometimes lol, u know... but yeah, I think we gotta end with the rumours about the reunion and enjoy this new band. I think it will all end next week, don?t worry!! beer

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 08:36:02 AM »

Yeah. You want censorship, but the mods are the nazis here!! Good one! beer

Haha....I didn't even think of that.

The only thing I kinda agree with is this: prior to Friday night EVERYONE and the brother were bitching about how Axl owes us all these explinations. So he goes on radio on whim and gives us all the answers we're looking for (save the new guitarists name) and everyone is STILL pissed? WTF?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 08:38:31 AM »

I know what you mean... but I guess the excitment of being a GN?R is all that, speculate, make up things sometimes lol, u know... but yeah, I think we gotta end with the rumours about the reunion and enjoy this new band. I think it will all end next week, don?t worry!! beer

Well I am sure after tour starts there will be at least 10 topic per night how Slash could play this better or how Brain was non-existant  peace
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 08:42:04 AM »

Well I am sure after tour starts there will be at least 10 topic per night how Slash could play this better or how Brain was non-existant? peace

In that case, make it your mission to start some great threads and I'm sure people will join in.  ok

Here today...ready to rock
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:43:54 AM »

First of all let me appologies to nazi mods and jarmo and feel free to give me some bad karma if I deserve. I don't post much. I read.

Now... wouldn't it be nice if we could move on now? Now that THE MAN has spoken, we know that there will be no reunion, new album will be out this year, Bucket is not in the band... And this (this) forum (section) still looks like a rumour-leaks-reunion-guitarist hell. I am aware that there are people that miss the old band. I am aware that there are people that miss Bucket. I am aware that only 20% of us will be happy and satisfied when CD comes out. That is life. And life sucks.

Still it would be nice if this (and I mean this section) is less talk, less rumours, less nonsense... Why can't we enjoy the moment? THE MAN has spoken. He didn't speak that much in 15 years. Things look good. Things feel good.

THERE WAS A TIME, but that time has passed... Now there are some other times. Did you hear Axl saying the people that are in the band enjoy it actually? That they are glad they are in the band. So if it is worth the wait for them, why can't we just sit, relax and enjoy...

Just looking at latest topics in here I get a headache... Man behind leaks, New guitarist, Izzy is back...  crying

I'll be there at 31st in Budapest. Hope most of you will have a chance to see G&R again. Sooner or later. As I said things feel good this time. I can feel some emotions again... and you? Enjoy the moment, relax, live your life...

or move on!

You probably don't understand that you could also be banned from reading the board. Thanks for the nazi comment.

You got my vote...

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 08:47:48 AM »

You probably don't understand that you could also be banned from reading the board. Thanks for the nazi comment.

You got my vote...

I didn't mean anything bad with that comment. Actually my post is begging for more of that things over here? Tongue ... anyhow I just go back to my little hole...
Enjoy!

edit: removed "the word"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:57:39 PM by Velimir » Logged
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 10:13:19 AM »

I really don't jump in and discuss all this speculation (I rarely post here) but I would like to say that seeing is believing with Guns N Roses. 

As far as I'm concerned, even if it comes straight out of Axl's mouth, I won't believe it until I see it.  If he had said on the Trunk show, "Yes, the entire original lineup is back together" I still would not believe it until May 12th.  It's always been the case with Guns N Roses that no matter who says what, anything can happen.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »

Wow, well said!!!  beer

But just give it time, it was only like 2 days ago.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 11:13:12 AM »

ok, so in short, fans are expected to sit with their hands in their lap and twiddle thumbs and wait for the 12th to come without discussing the very surprising and pleasant news axl has given us? ok.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

Nothing wrong with discussing, but discussing retarded things like "a reunion this year is still likely!" and "album in the fall? I prefer rumors of a summer release than Axl's words. Rumors are more reliable anyway" and the like is just...well, retarded. I think those that still complain after this interview are just so used to nothing ever happening for years and years that they don't know how to react to good news. They'll keep bitchin', etc. for long after the album is out because it's the only thing they know how to do. They can't help it really, they're just products of their environment. ?hihi

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 12:08:12 PM »

I agree 95%.  We should get away from rumoring topics that we know to be false, but shouldn't stop some of the threads altogether.  The nonsense is what makes the board at times.  You need excess fat on a board in order to "keep it real."  Otherwise, we've seen the product of the lackof at other boards, which is why most of us are here and not there.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

sorry, but being german I don't find all these nazi comments funny at all. please stop it.
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 12:31:49 PM »

I get what you are saying and yes we do have to enjoy the new band and stop with rumors but remember this! we can't forget the old memebers too Undecided

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

sorry, but being german I don't find all these nazi comments funny at all. please stop it.

Finally someone who is entitled to talk about the matter talks...

Honestly, it was funny until some point, but we need to stop it sometime...

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 12:40:28 PM »

ok sorry - edited my post... didn't mean it in a bad way... it was irony (as so many topics mentioned it - I don't know if there were more topics on Slash returning or about that)...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 12:42:57 PM by Velimir » Logged
Dadud3
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 01:00:18 PM »

I agree with you Velimir 101%. I Also am getting tired of seeing these topics. Slash is gone, Hes not comming back, GTFO if you think otherwise.

EDIT: I think there should be another subsection for just rumors so they dont pollute this area.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:11:31 PM by Dadud3 » Logged
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 03:26:28 PM »

If we did what you suggested we wouldn't have forums. There's nothing to do but speculate! We hear there will be a new guitarist. What should we do? We should exchange ideas about who it could be, what we want, and how they will fit into the band. If we didn't do that, there wouldn't be a forum! Rumors...we discuss rumors to sort things out, hopefully before this "soon" of eternity so we can have our minds at peace. If we didn't do that, we wouldn't have a forum! Do you want us to sit in here and say, "This is great. Yay!" and not try to intrepret Axl's comments or look into the actions of this machine called gnr? Sure, there's bs topics. But the bs topics are the one's saying "Scott's gay" or "How should Axl where his hair?" not the topics that say "Who should be the guitarist?" and "Release date rumors" topics. those are relevant.

The forum exists to give us a place to exchange ideas and speculations with one another. If you don't want that, then what do you want?

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 03:31:50 PM »

we have this karma thing here now as well???

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: