Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:43:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Wouldn't it be nice, now, that we move on?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wouldn't it be nice, now, that we move on?  (Read 7230 times)
ironfin
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »

I dont post too much either cause I have nothing really to add or cause my thoughts have already been posted by someone else!

I am looking forward to coming here after the Dublin gig and when the album is realised cause then my posts will flow

I dont read all the posts, only the ones that arent "Slash vs Bucket" "Bring Back Adler" etc

I do like the speculation and the ideas that some come up with. But for me its just cool to see there are still loads of GNR fans!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 03:39:49 PM »

we have this karma thing here now as well???

Yeah how the fuck does that work? I see Nesquick has -1!

Here today...ready to rock
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »

I agree with you 110%
Excellent post!!

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 03:53:20 PM »

I agree totally, however, you could just do what I do...I've been coming here for years, and look at my very low post count, 99% of the threads here are useless and meaningless to me, so I don't post, I just ignore them. Sure, at times I do think that Gn'R has the most retarded group of internet fans in the world, but alas, I just ignore them, Love Gn'R in my own way, cause I don't care about other peoples opinions on the band. I know what I like, and nothing will change that.

Axl is God.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 04:01:34 PM »

we have this karma thing here now as well???

Yeah how the fuck does that work? I see Nesquick has -1!

there`s a thread about it in the feedback section. it`s used to show which people are about to get banned. you can only get negative points and at some point you`ll get banned.... we`ll read it hihi

I dont read all the posts, only the ones that arent "Slash vs Bucket" "Bring Back Adler" etc

was there ever a post on this board saying: "bring back adler!"??  rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 04:14:58 PM »

sometimes I feel like beating a dead horse ?Tongue

OK. Excuse my French... English is not my mother language so maybe sometimes it is hard to say things loud and clear.

First of all I was refering to this particular section... I always felt this is G&R General Section... I have been member of different forums (not necesserly G&R related) for few years now and even run some of them. So no need to put the words in my mouth about forums. I know what they are for. That's why they are called Discussion Forums, right? ?Tongue

I was reffering to something completely different. Count, 1, 2, 3... 3 posts till now talking about Karma thing in this Topic. And there is separate Karma Topic in a Section where it should be.

The other thing that bothers me even more then anything is: the new guys have given body & soul to this album. In the interview Axl said that they needed those shows in 2002. THE BAND needed them. And they all stayed in THE BAND. Counting out Bucket we can say this band is, what, 5-6 years old. Almost like original line-up. You think because there was no album or tour it was easier for them to stay in the band? Or harder?

I respect that. They put something into it and I am waiting to see/hear what it is. Maybe after Budapest show and release of CD I will say: 'Time To Move On!"... Maybe I will say: 'Damn I miss Slash & Duff!" or whatever... I have no idea.

What I want to do now is give them a chance. Yes I have listened to the leaks. And yes I felt something... Something I was missing for a while. I have heard Finck bringing some emotions to T.W.A.T... Madagascar? Blues? Better? I can not judge on how much who gave into songs I heard. But soon I will be able to. Till then I just want to relax and Enjoy The Moment.

Over and Out. Seems I am speaking way too much.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 04:19:26 PM by Velimir » Logged
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

The other thing that bothers me even more then anything is: the new guys have given body & soul to this album. In the interview Axl said that they needed those shows in 2002. THE BAND needed them. And they all stayed in THE BAND. Counting out Bucket we can say this band is, what, 5-6 years old. Almost like original line-up. You think because there was no album or tour it was easier for them to stay in the band? Or harder?

The members of NuGNR have treated being in GNR like a side project. Not one of them has done nothing but guns n roses since they joined. Not like the old band. The old band was a real band, and right now NuGNR is not. They are a group of talented musicians working together. But they aren't a band yet, that will happen after they put out an album and tour for a while.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »

i hear what you are saying.. but the rumors and the speculation is what makes the board fun.. if i only wanted news.. i would check mtv.com every day.. and once ever 14 months there would be a gnr article..
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

The members of NuGNR have treated being in GNR like a side project. Not one of them has done nothing but guns n roses since they joined. Not like the old band. The old band was a real band, and right now NuGNR is not. They are a group of talented musicians working together. But they aren't a band yet, that will happen after they put out an album and tour for a while.

that was actually not their decision...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2006, 06:15:28 PM »

that was actually not their decision...

Well that is true, but if you remember Slash, Duff and Izzy were all working with whomever they wanted to between Appetite and UYI so they did the same thing the news guys are doing.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 02:41:13 AM »

I don't agree with that... GNR was a band only Apetite and maybe Lies days. After that it all become a mess. I don't even think they were a band during UYI. If you listen what Axl said few days ago and if we know who was working with whom and what (ie. Slash & fu**ing Michael Jacson)...

From what I saw on on internet, G&R in 2002. was much more a band then GNR in 1992/3... Just my thoughts. As I said it may all prove wrong in just few days. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: