Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:37:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I met Axl in Austria
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I met Axl in Austria  (Read 14578 times)
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2006, 06:05:22 PM »

who cares... its coming soon!  gonna be a great year for Axl and Gnr and the fans!!!! cool pics.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2006, 06:07:07 PM »

who cares... .
i do mofo, i'll believe CD is coming when i get a single !i!i!i!
anythinggoes
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »

well i predict we will get a proper announcement/release date

between

1st August and 22nd September hihi
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »

i believe this guy, seriously, if he wanted to fuck wiv us.....surely hed make up a new date not give confirmation of a month/season we already have......seriously guys, some of you are so fast to close down any rumour, no matter how much truth there may be to it. he's even given us proof. why would someone go to that much effort just to pull a little hoax on the HTGTH board users........
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2006, 06:26:22 PM »

ahahaha rofl see? I was right in believing the guy!! And I don?t even kno him.. lol I think we gotta start being nicer to each other... u?ll see things here will improve a lot!

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2006, 06:38:01 PM »

who cares... .
i do mofo, i'll believe CD is coming when i get a single !i!i!i!
dude?? uncalled for.  j/k i meant who cares if merk said sept.  It's coming soon so we should all just be happy.  Didnt mean who cares about cd coming out.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2006, 07:09:08 PM »

[
That's super cool, wegotit!!!? ok

IMO having Axl give you a personal autographed pic is way better than having one of those deer-in-the-headlights-looking Axl ones.? I would be embarrassed to show a pic of me with someone who obviously is hating being in the pic ... but to be able to show off a personalized autographed RECENT one is awesome!!!

The pics with Dizzy and Robin are way cool too!!!? Cool

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2006, 08:36:31 PM »

satisfied now?

wow! great1 congrats! thanks for share with us peace Cheesy ok beer
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2006, 08:45:24 PM »

I see some terrific photographs but can someone explain to me how they validate an alleged statement from Merck that the release date is September?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
estranged.1098
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2006, 08:50:05 PM »

I see some terrific photographs but can someone explain to me how they validate an alleged statement from Merck that the release date is September?

They don't. They only validate that wegotit is not completely full of it.

Mysteron's post that "We have to be a little responsible" leaves no doubt in my mind.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2006, 09:06:56 PM »

They don't. They only validate that wegotit is not completely full of it.

Mysteron's post that "We have to be a little responsible" leaves no doubt in my mind.

me either... Im gonna guess its gonna be out in Sept... in time for the USA tour....  Merk has a history of saying one thing then when confronted with it lies his ass off.... I belive homeboy who met the band over Merk the big fat liar...

/KFed
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2006, 09:30:44 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong here but..............

Wegotit said he works as a journalist.

Wegotit said he had a chat with Merck.

Someone emailed Merck and Merck said that he did not chat with a FAN....not a JOURNALIST from Novarock.

So maybe that is the misunderstanding Huh

Cool pictures dude. ok
Elrothiel
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2006, 12:13:58 AM »

Maaan Wegotit (aka Thomas! ok ) I'm jealous of you!

Anyhoo, to all the people wrongfully calling "Bullshit", I'll have you know I think he's telling the truth. When he said he chatted with Merck and Merck said it was out in September, then Merck isn't saying anything new really!! We already knew that it was coming out around that time!! Now if Tom here had said a specific date, then I'd be a little less inclined to believe him, but I still wouldn't go so far as to call him a liar.

I think there is a lot of wrongful calling of "Bullshit" when it comes to Gn'R. Half the people are like "OMG WOW REALLY!" and the other half are like "... do you smell that?"

Its just a case of whether you think the glass is half full or half empty, and I think people should just take what they get and quit bein' all smartass about it. If it turns out to be fake, the OMGWRs will look stupid, but if it turns out to be true, then the DYSTs will look stupid.

There's gotta be a way of doing it so that no one ends up looking stupid!!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2006, 12:28:33 AM »

Anyhoo, to all the people wrongfully calling "Bullshit", I'll have you know I think he's telling the truth. When he said he chatted with Merck and Merck said it was out in September, then Merck isn't saying anything new really!! We already knew that it was coming out around that time!! Now if Tom here had said a specific date, then I'd be a little less inclined to believe him, but I still wouldn't go so far as to call him a liar.

I think there is a lot of wrongful calling of "Bullshit" when it comes to Gn'R. Half the people are like "OMG WOW REALLY!" and the other half are like "... do you smell that?"

Its just a case of whether you think the glass is half full or half empty, and I think people should just take what they get and quit bein' all smartass about it. If it turns out to be fake, the OMGWRs will look stupid, but if it turns out to be true, then the DYSTs will look stupid.

ummm, I need a bit more proof than that.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2006, 12:35:22 AM »

whats your source?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2006, 12:37:30 AM »

whats your source?

My inate powers of reason.

EFISH
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2006, 12:41:46 AM »

SkynardGirl. i tottaly agree with ya!  Cheesy

also, wegotit.. i believe you 100 percent my friend.

cool story, happy 4 ya, ya got to meet the band, 'speccially axl!  ok
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2006, 12:42:10 AM »

whats your source?

My inate powers of reason.

no nope need a link before i will belive you.... lol
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2006, 01:03:08 AM »

I think that we should all just be happy with the way the ball is rolling now and that CD will definetly be out by the end of the year.  ok

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
HungerForChaos
Rocker

Not Here Yesterday...

« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2006, 01:11:27 AM »

sucks that people make this shit up.... I mean even the bumblefoot thing was lies..

How do I know they were lies? I think you might be making shit up about it being lies.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: