Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:48:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  * October 29th, 2006 San Juan, PR @ Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum ** GENERAL **
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: * October 29th, 2006 San Juan, PR @ Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum ** GENERAL **  (Read 20052 times)
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2006, 01:07:16 AM »

Lol shows Axl does read the boards then!

LOL, he reads them alright. And thinks the crybabies should shut the fuck up.

I really don't care what he thinks.  Axl is just as much a crybaby when he complains about shit.  He's in show Business! If he can't handle being critiqued than he should get the fuck out.  ok

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
Goddamn_Electric
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2006, 01:13:09 AM »

I really don't care what he thinks.  Axl is just as much a crybaby when he complains about shit.  He's in show Business! If he can't handle being critiqued than he should get the fuck out.  ok

He did, for quite a long time.  Lets not push him back out before he's all the way in the door.

11/17/02 Mark of the Quad Cities
11/27/06 Rosemont Horizon
2/19/2012 House of Blues Chicago
7/1/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
7/3/2016 Soldier Field Chicago
10/13/2019 Exit 111 Festival
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2006, 01:32:29 AM »

Come on, admit it. You are Slash, right?  hihi
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2006, 07:15:54 AM »

Also, Rocket Queen was played multiple times before Vegas...
Donington and Rock In Rio 5 to name a few...
 Tongue
I believe he said it was the first time they played it on the NORTH AMERICAN tour.  I guess they played it in Vegas though as someone stated.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2006, 08:51:48 AM »

If you ask me, it's alot of people on the boards that are crybabies. How is saying that they're gonna play songs they wanna play and people wanna hear being a crybaby?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2006, 11:03:06 AM »

Ah man this is gone way far enough! I am not suprised for a single minute that Axl has had a good fucking moan! For fucks sake, they are out there playing and they are playing some seriously good shows! If he or someone connected with the band reads websites message boards well I dont blame him one bit for being pissed. I may be wrong but I wouldnt mind betting that half the people moaning are little pricks who have never seen the band or if they have only on the recent tour or 02. Why if the setlists are good enough for me who has seen the band many times since the early nineties or many others who use these boards. Why is not good enough for you whinging little disrespetful pricks? This is one of the greatest band of the last 20 years and they are on the verge of a fucking huge comeback. I bet the last thing that Axl, the rest of the band and the management need is to read some of the most childish, pathetic and rude comments and discussions that have been going on here very recently! It gets me very angry and I am nothing to do with the band so I cant imagine how it would affect the band! We are on the verge of getting what we have been waiting for, for so long now and it seems that it is people who have only been of the band for two fucking minutes and more mature fans who seem to have lost the faith that still cant help but whine like fuck and do it sat in front of a computer screen because they think it makes them tough that they can abuse Axl and the band. I can imagine what some of you would be like if you saw them face to face. Two faced fuckers thats what you would be like 'oh axl your great man, i love the new tunes and the new band'. I hope you feel bad when the album drops and then you have to eat your fucking words. At least I will be able to say that I have always beleived in the band and have not moaned for one minute about things. And I know that the majority of people who use this board or other ones are the same, but to the minority, you are a fucking disgrace and I cant believe you can call yourselves GnR fans. Mike

ElChino
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2006, 12:10:12 PM »

ANY SHOTS OF AXL WITH THE RICAN FLAG?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: