Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:39:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An open letter to the fans from Axl - Discussion  (Read 146281 times)
madagas
« Reply #1060 on: February 21, 2007, 10:24:59 AM »

well, Bumble indicated/implied in his email to Younggunner that the album was still being mixed....definitely has not been turned over to the label......same old story. Undecided
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #1061 on: February 21, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »

well, Bumble indicated/implied in his email to Younggunner that the album was still being mixed....definitely has not been turned over to the label......same old story. Undecided

No he didnt. he just said it depends on other peoples schedules now. whic could even indicate that it has been handed in and we are waiting on the record label. they are probably sayin fuck you we aint spendin on promotin this, and axl is arguing that they should of course do the opposite.

they probably wont. he doesnt matter any more so he should get it out or get off the fuckin pot the tosser.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
madagas
« Reply #1062 on: February 21, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »

Al, maybe you need a little better reading comprehension skills, quote from Bumble to younggunner

"Seriously, the album will be out soon enough, I have faith that the guys mixin' are gonna do the right thing "

gonna do the right thing......as in they are mixing it now.....implying that it is still being worked on.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1063 on: February 21, 2007, 01:08:13 PM »

When he said that?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1064 on: February 21, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »

When he said that?

like last night (that is if it's true)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1065 on: February 21, 2007, 02:04:10 PM »

Ta CheapJon

so I guess he meant the mix we hear on the album would be nothing like that on the demos.
madagas
« Reply #1066 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:16 PM »

That is how I interpret it Tank. Although I like all the demos, it will be an atrocious sounding album if the final versions are mixed like that. Tongue
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1067 on: February 21, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »

Axl give us some info.  Even if it is just saying,  I have no clue what is going on or when the album is coming. 
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1068 on: February 21, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »

There is no chance for a March 6th release.................we know that.

Summer late Spring to me makes the most sense for a release.

Honestly, I think we will get it Nov 2007 but this year definitely.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
AxlRose4eva1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1069 on: February 21, 2007, 04:33:06 PM »

Late this year at the earliest, im guessing march 6 2008
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1070 on: February 21, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »

That is how I interpret it Tank. Although I like all the demos, it will be an atrocious sounding album if the final versions are mixed like that. Tongue

so the progressive tense used there might not be of great importance to this thread
as compared to

"the album will be out soon enough"  ok

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #1071 on: February 21, 2007, 08:22:10 PM »

Al, maybe you need a little better reading comprehension skills, quote from Bumble to younggunner

"Seriously, the album will be out soon enough, I have faith that the guys mixin' are gonna do the right thing "

gonna do the right thing......as in they are mixing it now.....implying that it is still being worked on.

if thats what he said, i stand corrected  ok Sorry folks, i get a lil angry and irrational sometimes. i dont recall hearing that in the radio interview tho...?

I would'nt do that if I were you.
madagas
« Reply #1072 on: February 22, 2007, 08:34:38 AM »

Al, as stated, the album is being mixed. Bumble wasn't bullshitting as confirmed by the official update. ok I still think the album can come out in late April.  peace
KaptainKuntra
Rocker

Tres Bizzare, non?

« Reply #1073 on: February 22, 2007, 08:38:39 AM »

I wonder if Axl is sitting in on the mixing process, or the mixers are just going to present him with the mix (or a couple of mixes as the norm) of each song and see if he likes them. (from BBFs email sounds like its the later taking place - "I have faith that the guys mixin' are gonna do the right thing ")
madagas
« Reply #1074 on: February 22, 2007, 09:30:02 AM »

I am sure Axl is involved-mixing is a very very very important part of the process-what stays in a song, what is mixed out, etc etc. The entire sound of the album is determined by the mix.
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #1075 on: February 28, 2007, 01:54:40 AM »

Board members used to say, I'll only believe a date when we hear it from Axl. (OK, I know he sais tentative.) As far as I'm concerned, I'll only believe a date when we hear it from the record company.
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #1076 on: February 28, 2007, 11:13:33 AM »

I am sure Axl is involved-mixing is a very very very important part of the process-what stays in a song, what is mixed out, etc etc. The entire sound of the album is determined by the mix.

Absolutely he's involved in the mixing, as it's gonna' have to have his final approval and thumbs-up.  ok

The guy hasn't worked on this thing all this time to just hand it over to the mixers and let them do whatever they want to it.

He's there.

Any Axl Rose sightings lately that anyone's heard about?  nervous

Probably not because he's more than likely holed-up somewhere with the mixers making sure the album ends up sounding as he intended.

I can't wait to see the credits for this monstrosity of an album!! Bet ya' Axl is the 'Executive Producer'.

beer
crayallica
Headliner

« Reply #1077 on: February 28, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

The CD will be done or nearly done on March 6th. AXL remembers the date and we WILL hear something from him soon. My money is on a solid MAY 2007 release date coming soon.

age 37....volume always at 10
acciu
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1078 on: February 28, 2007, 11:26:44 AM »

Absolutely he's involved in the mixing, as it's gonna' have to have his final approval and thumbs-up.? ok

The guy hasn't worked on this thing all this time to just hand it over to the mixers and let them do whatever they want to it.

He's there.

Any Axl Rose sightings lately that anyone's heard about?? nervous

Probably not because he's more than likely holed-up somewhere with the mixers making sure the album ends up sounding as he intended.

I can't wait to see the credits for this monstrosity of an album!! Bet ya' Axl is the 'Executive Producer'.

beer

I Toootally Agree with u man:..

But i wanna scare everybody:Try to think to what will happen if mixn' processi isn't finished yet and the gunners begin the world tour : this means Album release pushed back to 2008....or 2009 ; and one more thing :don't you remember the time UYi's mixin' took?and consider that at that time Axl wasn't the exwecutive producer; he had to follow record label djirectives.....
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1079 on: February 28, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »

After all, his statement did say " utterly insane thing to do to the fans " in regards to the " non-info" out there. He also blasted the decision to tour and complete the record.  I just can't see him agreeing to do this tour that starts soon, unless that album is imminent.  How the hell could he justify calling another tour the Chinese democracy tour and go around playing songs from 20 years ago...again?HuhHuh

This time I think there's a plan and we will be told of it.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: