Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:17:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter  (Read 15094 times)
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« on: April 20, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »

kim basinger and her lawyers probably leaked it or something which is fucking ridiculous. this is no one's business. this is family stuff, you dont know the context of it or anything. every parent gets pissed at their kids at some point, i dont think its fair to make judgements. i also heard he called her back and apologized.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 12:01:40 PM »

People make mistakes.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »

Sounds exactly like my father.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 12:20:07 PM »

Well he certainly acted like a jerk, obviously snapped for a bit there. But his wife is an even bigger asshole for releasing the tapes.
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 12:25:29 PM »

Those two just need to be thrown into "Thunderdome" and fight to the death.

Thats my opinion.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »

What was worse?  That he called his daughter a "thoughtless, little pig" or that he didn't know how old she was? 

I can't imagine how much of a toll this custody battle has taken on him, but doesn't he realize that it's just as traumatizing, if not more so, on the girl?  His responsibility as her parent is, to the greatest extent possible, to shield her from the ugliness of the ordeal. 

As for Basinger releasing it to the public, what can you say?  Beyond pathetic.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 01:02:58 PM »

Really, it seems not much lower than any of the antics that take place here almost daily and without legal council.

hihi
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »

What was worse?? That he called his daughter a "thoughtless, little pig" or that he didn't know how old she was??

The age thing isn't big deal.? I doubt he didn't actually know.? I don't know how far she is from actually being 12, but when? your kid starts getting close the next age, you fudge it when you are mad.? Simple, when my daughter was months away from being 7, I'd call her 7 to emphasize the point that she should "know better".? ?He crossed the line when he started calling his kid names and accusing her of being stupid.?

Yeah, that's probably right.  Although when she's an adult, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him to overestimate her age. Tongue

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »

Really, it seems not much lower than any of the antics that take place here almost daily and without legal council.

hihi

Tell me about it.  One of the posters here once left me a scathing voice-mail about how I would die if I didn't stay away from his wooly mistress.

Wait.  That was you.
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »

And he wonders why she doesn't want to answer his phone calls. What a great dad!!!! ok

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »

why do you say kim leaked it ?

Their daughter is old enough to leak it herself.

I have never liked that baldwin, he looks violent, something in the face.

If he is as violent as he is meant to be, i wouldn't let my child alone with a man like him.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »

well, maybe bassinger was sick of him telling everyone she is the only one with a problem ?

this way, it shows he isn'"t quite balanced himself, doesn't it ?

Nothing to say
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »

But come on, how many of us would really want everything we ever said to our kids or partner recorded??

Except for the fact that he left this message on his daughter's voicemail - he knew he was being recorded. ?Additionally, he knows he is in the midst of an ugly situation, so he should be smart enough to watch himself, especially when speaking to his young and impressionable child. ?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »

hihi

Tell me about it.  One of the posters here once left me a scathing voice-mail about how I would die if I didn't stay away from his wooly mistress.

Wait.  That was you.

I was drinking Kool Aid that night.......
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 03:31:43 PM »

If he is as violent as he is meant to be, i wouldn't let my child alone with a man like him.

GREAT point.  His daughter could easily have sent it to TMZ herself.  Maybe/probably Kim leaked it, but it could have been some assistant to her lawyer who had a copy and sold it.  You never know.  Either way, Alec Baldwin is a deranged fool for leaving that voice mail.  There is NO justification for what he did, and too bad for him that the world knows it now. 
EstrangedReality
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 03:33:20 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZf2D57o8Kg
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »

Dude need some fucking help...that and a good kick in the ass.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »

GREAT point.? His daughter could easily have sent it to TMZ herself.? Maybe/probably Kim leaked it, but it could have been some assistant to her lawyer who had a copy and sold it.? You never know.? Either way, Alec Baldwin is a deranged fool for leaving that voice mail.? There is NO justification for what he did, and too bad for him that the world knows it now.?

I suppose it's not definite that Basinger leaked it, but I doubt it was the daughter.  What 11-year old girl wants the world to know her father speaks to her that way?  Guess what her classmates will be calling her from now on. 

Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 04:58:20 PM »

at 12 years old, you can't imagine what i would have done when my father pissed me off..

12 years old in a girl ? woaaah, the laugh..beginning of puberty and adolescence, rebellion, daily wars...

Calling her what he called her ? out of anger, i can well imagine a 12 year old finding a way to humiliate her father by what he dreads most...irritating i know, but imagine the stupid girl did something quite extraordinarily intelligent ?  hihi hihi

A " oh yeah, I'M stupid now ?"

Nothing to say
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: