Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 06:16:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter  (Read 14962 times)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 04:22:10 PM »

Alec Baldwin is an abrasive asshole

I could care less what he said in private - but I can only imagine some of the really damaging shit he has flung at his own child over the years

What a dick
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »

Alec Baldwin is an abrasive asshole

I could care less what he said in private - but I can only imagine some of the really damaging shit he has flung at his own child over the years

What a dick

Agreed.

Most hollywood actors are children mentally. They always have gotten what they want since everybody seems to pander to them. Baldwin' s actions are not of a responsible parent. Its OK to discipline your kid, but when it gets into name calling and threats.....................

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2007, 06:38:58 PM »

i think the overall tone was a nasty, and maybe confusing and damaging to a young girl, especially one who apparently rarely sees her dad. but i didn't think it was anything THAT over the top. just bad parenting.

i have a problem with parents calling their kids names - especially dads calling their daughters derogatory names.

and for me, the term "pig" is pretty high on the scale of nasty things you can call a female. i think if he had called her a "brat", i wouldn't have thought it was as bad. still, wrong. but not as bad.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »

pig is def a word that can create complexes..it seems he is talking to her as if he saw more of his ex wife in her than himself and seems he can't come to terms with it..

If he can't make peace with his ex in his soul, there is no way he can be a good parent, because she is half and half her parents, and i saw photos of her today, she inherited her mother's beauty. If she is like her mother in other areas too, it may be a better idea he seeked therapy.

What will he gain in destroying kim junior when he can't reach kim " the rock" senior" ?

Because that's what it seems to me.

Seems like he is on some sadistic trip where the " only one lost is you"... hihi hihi hihi

Nothing to say
VIP

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2007, 07:39:21 PM »

selfpwn by Alec Baldwin.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: