Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 05:25:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227905 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash Surprises Kids at Belvedere Middle School
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash Surprises Kids at Belvedere Middle School  (Read 37364 times)
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »

theres other sites on the internet you can visit that will gladly let you trash Axl as long as you kiss slash's ass.

That's what annoys me, you assume that just because some of us like Slash, we must hate Axl and GN'R. But that's not always the case, and you make yourself out to be more narrow minded than the so-called Slash fans you're having a go at.

It is possible to like both Slash and Axl. I do, and I'm sure plenty of others here do too. ok

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2009, 08:26:04 AM »

theres other sites on the internet you can visit that will gladly let you trash Axl as long as you kiss slash's ass.

That's what annoys me, you assume that just because some of us like Slash, we must hate Axl and GN'R. But that's not always the case, and you make yourself out to be more narrow minded than the so-called Slash fans you're having a go at.

It is possible to like both Slash and Axl. I do, and I'm sure plenty of others here do too. ok

I agree with that. But this will lead to the "not everyone here loves Slash" argument which leads to the "then they should stay out of the VR section" argument which leads to.... well, we end up back at the start eventually. Bleh.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »

I agree with that. But this will lead to the "not everyone here loves Slash" argument which leads to the "then they should stay out of the VR section" argument which leads to.... well, we end up back at the start eventually. Bleh.

Exactly! hihi

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
cfcsfc
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2009, 09:38:26 AM »

Christ, this has gone to eleven pages? I'm not even bothering to skim over them, because I'm 90% sure what I'll find. $la$h is such an media whore liar for using his status as a music icon to benefit a music charity program for kids. What an bastard.

This whole section is a fucking joke; and that extends to the people who blatantly and obviously troll every single post in it, and get away with it (figure that out).
I don't care how you people spin it.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »

nope, you're wrong about my assumptions.  I'm well aware of folks like you, and thats not who I'm referring to.
+Rocker+
I want to hea... have Slash's baby
Rocker

« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2009, 04:01:29 PM »

Slash's a good guy. This is not the first time involved in a charity work.

I love you Axl, but I'm also one of "those" Slash supporters haha...
www.rockinslashforum.com
Soon: www.rockin-slash.com
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

I agree with you but I dont think thats gona happen on this site sorry.

It will never happen on this site or any other GNR/VR/Axl/Slash site on the net.

The fanbase is irrevocably split with no signs of objective compromise from either of the "extremist" sides.

Yeh but it doesnt help when Jarmo not only promotes, but instigates this drivel.
I understand it must be extremely irritating having all the criticism of Axl on the main GNR forum, but surely the years and years of no communication, continual dissapointments, late starts, no shows, etc etc etc are to blame for this and the Slash factor is merely a contributing factor at best.

But the way to deflect criticism is to blame everyone else.

I find it almost embarrassing to be a GNR fan at times and the weirdo extremists on both sides that consider themselves 'true' fans, whilst the rest of normal society who are fans of both guys, and the MUSIC become the fringe element as time goes on.
True I think that the moment the old GN'R was working on Civil War that they doomed everyone involved in there own Civil War on who's right wrong and just started to loose there original perpous whatever it was.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »

And yeah when I get back on HTGTH and see this everything now is just a battle for who's in the right and wrong its how the orriginal band died and at least now the new GN'R wont die like the old I hope.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: