Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:40:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Apprentice or: why the UK version far exceeds the US attempt
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice or: why the UK version far exceeds the US attempt  (Read 2043 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« on: June 06, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »

I finally saw the repeat of last weeks Apprentice (UK!) yesterday, and it doesn't get much funnier than this. Nothing does. If you weren't aware of the concept, you would not believe that this show is for real. If you didn't get a chance to see it, watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTPSs7CmLs

, laugh until you cry (I did!) and then get on the end of one of the funniest unscripted television moments (moment, nay, entire episodes!) in years.

Pure gold.

On the edit, I guess I should just let you know that in the episode the, err... Contestants had to choose a couple of products to sell over a sixty minute period on some shopping channel. You know. Just so you know.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 02:55:49 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 03:00:31 PM »

thank god the licence fee goes into stuff like this instead of all those ''quality'' programs instead!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 03:20:32 PM »

Haha, you couldn't write better stuff than that.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »

thank god the licence fee goes into stuff like this instead of all those ''quality'' programs instead!

Whoa, check out DJ original on the decks. A licence fee remark? Unheard of! An attack on the "quality" of BBC programing? Cutting edge!

Zzz. Here's to Izzy and his redundant opinion on the modern world, which can be found right here on Here Today, Gone to Hell or on any search engine of your choosing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:32:26 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
MCT
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 05:26:16 PM »

Here, here!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »

I finally saw the repeat of last weeks Apprentice (UK!) yesterday, and it doesn't get much funnier than this. Nothing does. If you weren't aware of the concept, you would not believe that this show is for real. If you didn't get a chance to see it, watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTPSs7CmLs

, laugh until you cry (I did!) and then get on the end of one of the funniest unscripted television moments (moment, nay, entire episodes!) in years.

Pure gold.

On the edit, I guess I should just let you know that in the episode the, err... Contestants had to choose a couple of products to sell over a sixty minute period on some shopping channel. You know. Just so you know.

theres an american one?

html sucks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: