Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:06:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  do you hate GNR, read this..........
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: do you hate GNR, read this..........  (Read 2659 times)
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« on: March 05, 2004, 10:50:31 AM »

Im at one of those points where you think of CHI-DEM n' just snap about it all (the why why why why post says it all). OK, this is for all you non believers, not being nasty or anything. Why do you feel the need to post/bullshit about the new band in a negative way. Personally, i think alot of what is posted on this site is absolute bullshit and are from people who follow the crowd,people who are toooooo embarassed about whats cool n' whats not. You MTV FUCKS, hey if this doesnt apply to you , you got no problem, if it does, this is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have totall respect to the posters who keep it real, i may have around 60 posts, but i've been here since 97' atleast, not only WILL i have the pleasure of listening to CHI-DEM one day, i will be looking in the sky giving the finger to every crying wanker who thought it wouldnt be cool/with the times to listen to this band again. When it does come out, think of that AUSSIE fella laughing at your face.(as well as the rest of the 'GONE TO HELL crew)
love n' hate to you all!!!!!! peace Angry
"GNR" ok

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: