Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:35:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  In The Quiet Morning - My Freind's Band please give them a listen
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In The Quiet Morning - My Freind's Band please give them a listen  (Read 1206 times)
Neemo
Legend

« on: May 17, 2008, 08:42:48 PM »

this is my buddy's band they are called in the quiet morning

http://www.myspace.com/inthequietmorning

About In The Quiet Morning
With the release of InThe Quiet Morning's debut, self titled CD this up and coming rock band may soon be recognized as London, Ontario's best kept secret. The undeniable talent stemming from each individual musician in the quintuplet bleeds through in every riff and hook throughout the disc. Tracks such as, "No Thank-You", "Present State" and "Nothing Changes" are sure to place them in a radio friendly category while others such as "Fighting The Ghost" and "Hear Me Out" round off the list by showing off their unique style and diversity. The compilation is sure to keep their listeners compelled throughout the entire listening experience. Once having listened to the band it is clear to see that the combination of two extrodinarily talented guitarists, a bass player that will not conform to merely riding notes, a drummer that has the experience to give every song exactly what it needs and a cryptic vocalist that can only leave you believing in everything he speaks will force you to want to ride this train all the way to it's final destination.

please give them a listen and post your opinions on the material, good or bad

if you really like them i can get you a copy of their album...$10 CDN there are limited quantities so if you want one act fast Cheesy

they are pretty decent IMO and i'm not just saying it cuz i know these guys, i really think they could be played on rock radio..like i said check 'em out and you wont be disappointed  ok

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: