Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses to headline Download 2010?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses to headline Download 2010?  (Read 28662 times)
Il?vatar
Headliner

« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2010, 02:09:21 PM »

What, GNR dont have a history with Donnington now?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2010, 02:24:05 PM »

GN'R Not Play 2010 Version.

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »

There's only been like ten bands announced, and only one headliner.  Don't give up hope just yet. 

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2010, 04:05:37 PM »

I would not be suprised if GNR dont headline the Saturday Night of Hard Rock Calling.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #144 on: January 26, 2010, 04:12:01 PM »

GN'R Not Play 2010 Version.

And you know this how?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #145 on: January 26, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »

Should do a show they haven't done yet, but warrents the Lords of Rock to pay a visit and join the legends such as Hendrix, the Stones, Bowie, the Who Dylan   beer (and Goldie Looking Chain  rofl ) It has to be the Isle of Wight.

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
Lou
Rocker

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »

If GN'R were to play a UK festival this year it would be awesome. However, (and this is just because I'm awkward!) I would prefer to see them at their own gig - where they can have as much time onstage as they want.

...and also it would be minus the haters...

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
don_vercetti
VIP

Oui Oui, motherfuckers...

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »

Well last time they did festivals + solo shows, I think that would be the coolest.  Can't say no to as many opportunities as possible to see them, can you?

If you mod me now, I will become more insightful than you can possibly imagine
Lou
Rocker

« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2010, 08:29:36 AM »

Well last time they did festivals + solo shows, I think that would be the coolest.  Can't say no to as many opportunities as possible to see them, can you?

I agree, I was just stating a preference Wink

My Last.fm profile - in case you ever wanna know what I'm listening to...
My Webzine/Blog Thingy
MarianoG
Headliner

River Plate

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2010, 06:51:28 AM »

Major festival announcents due this Monday

United Kingdom United Kingdom | 12 February 2010

Monday 15th February is set to be a big day for the 2010 festival world, with highly anticipated headline announcements due from at least two massive events!

As revealed in a saga of Twitter messages, booker Andy Copping has revealed that Download Festival will be announcing seven new bands, including the two remaining headline acts (after AC/DC were confirmed previously), this coming Monday (February 15). Rage Against the Machine are strongly rumoured to be one of the headliners, with the festival taking place the weekend after their free London Finsbury Park show (announced today). Stone Sour, Billy Idol , 30 Seconds To Mars and Five Finger Death Punch are also expected to be confirmed.

The big question is - who will be the third headliner? There were strong rumours of Aerosmith but that looks increasingly unlikely with various band members rotating in rehab and talk of inter-band litigation flying. VF's spies heard that Nickelback were pencilled as a contingency, and we hope this was disinformation! Rumours more in-line with Coppings claim that his bill will blow our socks off would include a reformed Soundgarden and Guns N' Roses (if the latter does not play Reading & Leeds, which we are almost certain they will). Check back on Monday to find out once and for all!

Dance fans will be much more interested in finding out who is topping the bill at this year's Global Gathering (which returns to Long Marston Airfield on Friday 30th to Saturday 31st July). All will be revealed on Monday.

We will also be unveiling details of the most amazing competition ever devised in the history of festivals!

Have a great weekend and make sure you visit Virtual Festivals first thing on Monday to fill your trousers with the best festival news in the UK.

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/7252
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2010, 07:14:36 AM »

I would not be suprised if GNR dont headline the Saturday Night of Hard Rock Calling.

i think this would work well - pearl jam already confirmed for friday. GnR for sat or sunday would be great and its at end of June. my fingers are tightly crossed.  more so than for Reading/Leeds or isle of wight. but hey, any UK gig is fkn fine with me! not sure if they'd do Download again so soon after last time.
I'm THERE wherever they play here though  ok
superstarmc
Rocker

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2010, 11:33:49 AM »

Is that article suggesting GNR may be playing reading and leeds?  Rock am Ring would be cool that was the best bootleg of the 2006 tour.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: