Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:03:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 7: Clash of the Champions: Undisputed
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game: Tag Team Edition 7: Clash of the Champions: Undisputed  (Read 58464 times)
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »

We are like the Four Horsemen only there are 2 of us!

So you're the two horsemen.... How Brokeback Mountain of you two rofl

HAHAHA

be careful GnrFan, its not smart to engage in a battle of wits seeing as u are unarmed!

You can't laugh and then say i'm unarmed. But i've seemed to have touched a nerve!

Anyway a true master needs no weapons to beat such minnows. Now get out of your tent and onto your horse and ride into the sunset with your partner!

Coz quite frankly Donald if its a battle of wits, you'd be my bitch  peace(not that i'm looking to break up the beautiful union you and BlowUp have)

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »

Do we get cheesy boy band theme music now??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »

Do we get cheesy boy band theme music now??

Yeah why not. Its your party. May i suggest.... Its raining men. I hear its Donalds Favourite!

haha ok thats it now. I'm too old for gay jokes. It was just the 2 horsemen thing that i couldn't resist.

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2008, 06:48:05 PM »

Boy Band music!

Its Raining Men is much better than the Wake me up before u go go theme music GnrFan has. He even dances and wears the gay shorts to the ring.

He makes Adrian Adonis look like Randy Orton.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 06:50:17 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »

Boy Band music!

Its Raining Men is much better than the Wake me up before u go go theme music GnrFan has. He even dances and wears the gay shorts to the ring.

Poor, my friend. If thats the best you've got then thank god you are winning both games .... coz comedy is certainly not a talent.

like i said at least mine had a reference to start it off.... you just look like your out of ideas. Its like saying "i know you are but what am i" really poor stuff.

i guess blowup provides the comedy then!

i'd like to repeat that i am not carrying this on. Mine was funny, yours was not.... Its over.  ok

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »

Boy Band music!

Poor, my friend. If thats the best you've got then thank god you are winning both games .... coz comedy is certainly not a talent.

like i said at least mine had a reference to start it off.... you just look like your out of ideas. Its like saying "i know you are but what am i" really poor stuff.

i'd like to repeat that i am not carrying this on. Mine was funny, yours was not.... Its over.  ok

Yeah that was lame, I was just bout to fall asleep. I had been up for damn near 24 hours.Being funny is really the only thing I am good at normally so I get one pass.

Its hard to be funny when you are arguing with someone that just isnt competition.

Me arguing with u, would be like Hulk Hogan arguing with Disco Inferno over who was the biggest draw.

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »

Boy Band music!

Yeah that was lame, I was just bout to fall asleep. I had been up for damn near 24 hours.Being funny is really the only thing I am good at normally so I get one pass.

Its hard to be funny when you are arguing with someone that just isnt competition.

Me arguing with u, would be like Hulk Hogan arguing with Disco Inferno over who was the biggest draw.

Oh dear... you are awful at this... Seriously bad.

You need to go to smack talk boot camp or something coz i've heard better from 5-year old girls.

Too much rolling around in a tent ok

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2008, 08:06:14 AM »

U smack talk to  5 Year Old Girls?

Damn dude Im calling

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2008, 05:32:19 PM »

U smack talk to  5 Year Old Girls?

Damn dude Im calling

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Who the hell is that?

Another Boyfriend for "Brokeback Donald"

And you do realise that putting 5  rofl's doesn't make it any funnier even if i knew who he is.... in fact its like you find yourself extremly funny which is a little bit sad. And yes still 5 year old girls are better at smack talk than you. Honestly you are soooo bad, its indirectly funny ... as in laughing at you!

Seriously if i was you i'd give it up. You're just posting pictures of random men.... you need to stop searching the internet for pictures of men!

Oh and D.... this is the last post i will make on this thread.  I will not even look at this thread again!You have yet to have a decent comeback and i find it boring posting against someone who in terms of wits has the same impact as the Shockmasters debut.

peace

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Melina, Paul London, Ron Simmons, Val Venis, William Regal.

Smackdown
DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Ron "R-Truth" Killings, Super Crazy.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Ashley, Balls Mahoney, Boogeyman, Candice Michelle, Cherry, Colin Delaney, Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Kevin Thorn, Nunzio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Coach, Cousin Sal, Eve Torres, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Kimmel, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vince Mcmahon.

Smackdown
Triple H = 12
Kenny Dykstra = 5
Shelton Benjamin = 1
Jeff Hardy = 12
Michelle McCool = 5
Maryse = 12
Natalya = 12
Maria = 5
Vladimir Kozlov = 12
Festus = 5
Big Show = 12
The Brian Kendrick = 12

The Job Squad: Triple H, Batista, John Morrison, The Brian Kendrick, Curt Hawkins, Paul Burchill, Victoria, Maryse ($180,000) = 36
The Brain Busters: Undertaker, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, The Miz, Mickie James, Domino, Ricky Ortiz, D'Lo Brown ($200,000) = 0
Jim & Malcolm: Randy Orton, Big Show, Umaga, Cody Rhodes, JTG, Deuce, Big Daddy V, Snitsky ($240,000) = 12
Lawson Gun: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Zach Ryder, Shad Gaspard, Braden Walker, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 5
Ham & Beef: CM Punk, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mark Henry, Katie Lea Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Natalya ($0) = 12
Blowup D'z Nutz: Kane, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Jeff Hardy, Ted Dibiase ($0) = 25
Rose 666 Express: Edge, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Festus, Evan Bourne, Jesse ($0) = 5

1. Blowup D'z Nutz = 1389
2. The Job Squad = 1357
3. Rose 666 Express = 1076
=. Ham & Beef = 1076
5. The Brain Busters = 1007
6. Lawson Gun = 876
7. Jim & Malcolm = 730
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #230 on: August 16, 2008, 03:55:57 AM »

Damn SS is gonna be intense

HHH and Batista  vs Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy and Santino

we have a 32 pt lead

scenarios:

only chance they have to win is a HHH and Batista win for 60tps and  Matt, Jeff and Santino all lose. they would be victorious by 4 pts.

I say Jeff at least will win and that will seal the deal.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2008, 07:07:38 AM »

HOLY SHIT

we could potentially have our first ever TIE

I just read where Jeff Hardy may have broken his neck! If so, Matt wins, santino loses, HHH and Batista win, we TIE.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2008, 10:39:43 PM »

Raw
Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jamie Noble, Jillian Hall, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Matt Striker, Melina, Paul London, Ron Simmons, Val Venis, William Regal.

Smackdown
DH Smith, Ezekiel, Funaki, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kenny Dykstra, Maria, Ron "R-Truth" Killings, Super Crazy.

ECW
Armando Estrada, Bam Neely, Elijah Burke, Hornswoggle, Mike Knox, Tommy Dreamer.

Recurring Legends
Al Snow, Barry Windham, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Brooklyn Brawler, Doink The Clown, Dusty Rhodes, Flash Funk, Gangrel, Gillberg, Hulk Hogan, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, Kamala, Lita, Mae Young, Nikolai Volkoff, Iron Sheik, IRS, Pete Gas, Repo Man, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Scotty Two Hotty, Skinner, Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Sgt. Slaughter, Sunny, Ted DiBiase Snr., The Goon, The Rock, Trish Stratus.

Injured/Inactive/Suspended/Released
Ashley, Balls Mahoney, Boogeyman, Candice Michelle, Cherry, Colin Delaney, Dave Taylor, Drew McIntyre, Gregory Helms, James Curtis, Kevin Thorn, Nunzio, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch.

Non-Wrestling Recurring Characters
Coach, Cousin Sal, Eve Torres, Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Jerry Lawler, Jimmy Kimmel, Lena Yada, Mick Foley, Ranjin Singh, Shane Mcmahon, Tazz, Vince Mcmahon.

Summerslam
MVP = 20
Jeff Hardy = 8
Santino Marella = 50
Beth Phoenix = 50
Kofi Kingston = -2
Mickie James = -2
Matt Hardy = 20
Mark Henry = 4
CM Punk = 40
JBL = 8
Triple H = 40
The Great Khali = 8
Batista = 20
John Cena = 8
Edge = 17
Undertaker = 29

The Job Squad: Triple H, Batista, John Morrison, The Brian Kendrick, Curt Hawkins, Paul Burchill, Victoria, Maryse ($180,000) = 60
The Brain Busters: Undertaker, Montel Vontavious Porter, John Bradshaw Layfield, The Miz, Mickie James, Domino, Ricky Ortiz, D'Lo Brown ($200,000) = 55
Jim & Malcolm: Randy Orton, Big Show, Umaga, Cody Rhodes, JTG, Deuce, Big Daddy V, Snitsky ($240,000) = 0
Lawson Gun: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Zach Ryder, Shad Gaspard, Braden Walker, Michelle McCool ($120,000) = 16
Ham & Beef: CM Punk, Ken Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Beth Phoenix, Mark Henry, Katie Lea Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Natalya ($0) = 94
Blowup D'z Nutz: Kane, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Jeff Hardy, Ted Dibiase ($0) = 78
Rose 666 Express: Edge, Chris Jericho, Finlay, Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade, Festus, Evan Bourne, Jesse ($0) = 15

1. Blowup D'z Nutz = 1467
2. The Job Squad = 1417
3. Ham & Beef = 1170
4. Rose 666 Express = 1091
5. The Brain Busters = 1062
6. Lawson Gun = 892
7. Jim & Malcolm = 730

And that's a wrap.....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #233 on: August 18, 2008, 05:11:01 AM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2008, 05:21:04 AM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Says the person who once said the Tag Game means nothing ok

Well Done D and Blow Up

[/color]

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #235 on: August 18, 2008, 06:02:23 AM »

NO NO

let me rephrase that. Tag game means nothing in comparison with the singles game. It definitely means something though especially winning both games at the same time.

I always pointed out that winning the most singles games is more important than winning the most tag games since the single game is just u against everybody and u don't have a partner fucking u up or helping u out.

Ill take 3 single game wins over 3 tag team game wins.

this one is SWEET however. Just wish blowup couldve finished 2nd. that would've left any kind of record unbreakable. there is room now for someone to break that by partners finishing 1-2 in the singles game.

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #236 on: August 18, 2008, 10:59:08 AM »

Tag champs with both Hammy and D? A first!

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »

So does that make u Orton or Batista! ok

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: