Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt  (Read 29863 times)
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 11:21:46 PM »

let them shut the fucking site down than.....or better yet, update the official GnR site, and they can control the content all they want

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 11:22:59 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right?  As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site.  Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?

last i checked this isnt the "official Guns N Roses Site" so you can take your false fairy tales and shove them up your ass

go the fuck back to mygnr where you belong jackass
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 11:23:15 PM »

Your stay here is gonna be pretty short.... yes
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »

let them shut the fucking site down than.....or better yet, update the official GnR site, and they can control the content all they want

I second that

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 11:24:19 PM »

I really think Jarmo believes he will someday be rewarded for being GNR's internet watchdog

I really think that Jarmo just doesn't want his message board shut down by GNR's management for posting links to unreleased songs. Simle as that.

well, they'll be shutting down lots of sites and they really would have no legal right to shut down the site; just the cotent relating to GnR material
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2006, 11:24:33 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right?? As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site.? Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?
thatsbullshit

You're a very angry young man aren't you?

Whilst most Guns fans are rejoicing, you are here picking fights.

Is this topic locked yet?

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2006, 11:24:51 PM »

Shit, looks like the termites are really crawling out of the woodwork. If u assholes don't like the board, please feel free to fuck off.

Fuck 'Em All.
Syd Vega
Headliner

Let me break your heart

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2006, 11:25:04 PM »

Come on, if you want the clips it ain't ?too difficult to get them...it's easy ! ?Wink Thanx to Jarmo for this site everybody, dont't be stupid !
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2006, 11:25:23 PM »

Your stay here is gonna be pretty short.... yes
nice post GayRee

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
Slash>Buckethead
Opening Act

If you dont like slash, you dont like GN'R

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2006, 11:25:33 PM »

youre one of the HTGTH members that would suck off axl if given the opportunity, i can tell...so why dont you just stop posting here..i feel more and more embarrassed for you every time you write something new

Slash is Guns N' Roses, Buckethead isn't shit.
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right?  As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site.  Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?

last i checked this isnt the "official Guns N Roses Site" so you can take your false fairy tales and shove them up your ass

You don't have a very good understanding of copyright laws do you? 
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 11:27:08 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right?? As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site.? Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?
thatsbullshit

Jarmo makes it difficult for the fans when we should be rejoicing, thats the point

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 11:27:49 PM »

the mygnr losers are out in full force now. I told you guys this was gonna happen weeks ago. The leaks just brought it on quicker.

AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 11:30:15 PM »

You don't have a very good understanding of copyright laws do you??
I was about to say the same to you, you obviously dont understand that this the world wide web here, and an unofficial site, and songs that werent leaked originally on this site, I could go on, but whats the point. You really think this site would be shut down? Give me a break

darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2006, 11:30:59 PM »

You do realize that Jarmo's site is hosted by Sanctuary, correct?  And of course they have a legal obligation to protect their client's intellectual property, regardless of how much we want to hear it.

Jarmo's doing the only thing he *can* do in this situation, and I can't say I blame him for it.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2006, 11:32:38 PM »

the mygnr losers are out in full force now. I told you guys this was gonna happen weeks ago. The leaks just brought it on quicker.
I dont care how many posts you have, I guarantee Ive been coming here as long as you have. Ive been on GNR sites since way back in the day of Jeff Beorio's GNR site

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2006, 11:32:49 PM »

thatsbullshit

Jarmo makes it difficult for the fans when we should be rejoicing, thats the point

What exactly is he making so difficult?
I'm sure someone would send you the links if you asked nicely.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2006, 11:33:11 PM »

You don't have a very good understanding of copyright laws do you??

how would Copyright laws give them the right to shut down the entire sight? ?remove the links to the unauthorized material, yes? ?shutting down the entire site, seems to spit in the face of the 1st ammendment
Bubba St. Rose
Headliner

Jim Norton is my dad. O&A Party Rocks!

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2006, 11:34:29 PM »

youre one of the HTGTH members that would suck off axl if given the opportunity, i can tell...so why dont you just stop posting here..i feel more and more embarrassed for you every time you write something new
Ramonnnneee.... bring me a boot so I can punt this guy back to mygnr.com..... rant

Opie and Anthony XM Satellite Radio 202 High Voltage Spread the Virus
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2006, 11:34:45 PM »

You do realize that Jarmo's site is hosted by Sanctuary, correct?? And of course they have a legal obligation to protect their client's intellectual property, regardless of how much we want to hear it.

Jarmo's doing the only thing he *can* do in this situation, and I can't say I blame him for it.

-darknemus

arent you the phony insider

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: