Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:35:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt  (Read 30108 times)
Slash>Buckethead
Opening Act

If you dont like slash, you dont like GN'R

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2006, 11:35:05 PM »

the mygnr losers are out in full force now. I told you guys this was gonna happen weeks ago. The leaks just brought it on quicker.

hey everyone guess what this guys a fag

Slash is Guns N' Roses, Buckethead isn't shit.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2006, 11:35:56 PM »

Well the tracks are Still up on this forum www.gnrreincarnated.tk  yes
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2006, 11:36:31 PM »

Hey man, settle down. Jarmo is gonna do and gonna say what he has to say. He has a duty to at least remain on good terms with management so he can possibly verify things for us and get some inside info. The new tracks are available if you look around or give someone a pm for them. Today is a good day man, lets all be friends, Chinese Democracy is almost here. peace
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »

AxlStaleyWeiland,

I'm whatever you want to make me out to be.  Seriously, just go with it.

And Bubba St. Rose - Major props on the O&A reference.  This guy seems like he likes to play Monster Rain, alot.

Happy B'day, Lil' Jimmy!

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2006, 11:37:33 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right?  As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site.  Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?

last i checked this isnt the "official Guns N Roses Site" so you can take your false fairy tales and shove them up your ass

You don't have a very good understanding of copyright laws do you? 
I was about to say the same to you, you obviously dont understand that this the world wide web here, and an unofficial site, and songs that werent leaked originally on this site, I could go on, but whats the point. You really think this site would be shut down? Give me a break

This being an unofficial site has absolutely nothing to do with it.  In fact if it were an official site, there wouldn't be an issue, because the official site is run and maintained by people employed by the record label or the band.  Websites providing links to copyrighted material get shut down every day.  It's not a black and white issue, but when it comes to a non-profit site owner going head to head with the management and legal team of a band, it's a lot less of a hassle to just comply with their requests than possibly get dragged into a legal dispute
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2006, 11:38:07 PM »

I will say this......

All the VR demo's and bootlegs were allowed to stay up on the VR side of this forum. ?Nobody ever took those down.

I support Jarmo all the way cause if I wanted, I could start my own GNR board. ?So I will play by his rules.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2006, 11:38:33 PM »

You do realize that Jarmo's site is hosted by Sanctuary, correct?  And of course they have a legal obligation to protect their client's intellectual property, regardless of how much we want to hear it.

Jarmo's doing the only thing he *can* do in this situation, and I can't say I blame him for it.

-darknemus

arent you the phony insider

No, Darknemus is probably one of the people you'd want on your side, I believe if he had any songs he would find a way to share them with you.... so lighten up.
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »

i like Mr Intensity, sounds like he has a brain. Alot of fans post at both mygnr and htgth so why act like their seperate gangs?

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
Slash>Buckethead
Opening Act

If you dont like slash, you dont like GN'R

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2006, 11:39:33 PM »

ATTENTION EVERYONE! stop what youre doing immediately. ive just received classified intel from jameslofton that the war has begun. apparently were actually gladiatiors, not normal people, and we must all suit up and go to battle for ULTIMATE GUNS N ROSES APPRECIATION! its going to be complete anarchy!!!!

Slash is Guns N' Roses, Buckethead isn't shit.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2006, 11:40:47 PM »

ATTENTION EVERYONE! stop what youre doing immediately. ive just received classified intel from jameslofton that the war has begun. apparently were actually gladiatiors, not normal people, and we must all suit up and go to battle for ULTIMATE GUNS N ROSES APPRECIATION! its going to be complete anarchy!!!!
that gave me a good laugh..thanks.
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2006, 11:41:10 PM »

I was banned from Mygnr forum for ripping on Madison when she wouldn't let me talk about what tracks are being mastered by the one guy right now. I came here and like this place better.

Today is a good day in the gnr world, lets all be united for once... ok
Bubba St. Rose
Headliner

Jim Norton is my dad. O&A Party Rocks!

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2006, 11:41:36 PM »

AxlStaleyWeiland,

I'm whatever you want to make me out to be.  Seriously, just go with it.

And Bubba St. Rose - Major props on the O&A reference.  This guy seems like he likes to play Monster Rain, alot.

Happy B'day, Lil' Jimmy!

-darknemus

Hello...Exactly.
And Dark, thanks for your role in the efforts last night.

Opie and Anthony XM Satellite Radio 202 High Voltage Spread the Virus
Steel_Angel
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2006, 11:42:49 PM »

last night was better  Grin  ok
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »

i like Mr Intensity, sounds like he has a brain. Alot of fans post at both mygnr and htgth so why act like their seperate gangs?

Because mygnr is a hole and the majority of people there are assholes just like you  ok
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »

As always if anybody has missed out on the music today or would like to talk to me about your deepest thoughts, all you got to do is send me a pm.  Wink
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2006, 11:44:23 PM »

im talking too much shit, but I just dont like it when I get the feeling Axl and mgmt treat us like shit and we take it, then respect whatever they tell us. I mean fuck, we payed for Axl's lamborghinis and that house on latigo canyon, dont we deserve more? Im getting off topic. when we have the chance to hear some new material, everyone should share, be happy, etc. I was kinda joking darknemus, I know you share new material when you get it, and that's cool. Everyone should be like that, instead of like Gin Hotel

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2006, 11:45:32 PM »

Hey man, settle down. Jarmo is gonna do and gonna say what he has to say. He has a duty to at least remain on good terms with management so he can possibly verify things for us and get some inside info. The new tracks are available if you look around or give someone a pm for them. Today is a good day man, lets all be friends, Chinese Democracy is almost here. peace

I agree w/ eveything you say up until the part about Chi Dem is almost here..........................that I wil have to see to believe and no amount of leaks will convice me otherwise as I have been down this road before
Elrothiel
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »

You do realize that GnR's management and legal team could shut the site down if he didn't comply, right? ?As a fan I want to hear the songs, but Jarmo has responsibilites as the webmaster of this site. ?Why should he risk legal action being taken against him?
thatsbullshit

You're a very angry young man aren't you?

Whilst most Guns fans are rejoicing, you are here picking fights.

Is this topic locked yet?
Jarmo makes it difficult for the fans when we should be rejoicing, thats the point

Yea, well we can all rejoice PROPERLY when the real album is released!!

What, you wanna listen to the songs unofficially as an mp3 on your computer? Fuck that! I want the real thing, in my hands, and in my CD player. I don't want the songs to get old before the album is even released!! I wanna be able to go down the shops, buy it, bring it back home, put it in my CD player, and be happy. Be HAPPY that the wait is over, and no more will I have to download things off the internet to get even the SMALLEST bit of sound!! No more will I have to log in and see a shit load of relatively new people all arguing with each other over the STUPIDEST, most TRIVIAL things that don't even MATTER!!

All you whingers, shut the FUCK up and respect Jarmo! Who the FUCK do you people think you are!? You say that Jarmo's allegiance to Axl is "lame". Well ya know what, if YOU don't respect Jarmo, you don't respect Axl, and if you don't respect Axl, you don't respect Guns N' Roses. And if you don't respect Guns N' Roses, then what the FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!?

I hope y'all get banned for being so fucking disrespectful! Jarmo created this site, and its the BEST fucking Gn'R site around!! If you people don't realize that, then you don't deserve to be here! You people don't deserve to even LISTEN to Guns N' Roses!
Reason: You don't listen to the lyrics, you just like it as background stuff, because if you DID listen to the lyrics, then you would have a helluva different opinion on things!

rant

Some of you people are such fucking ASSHOLES!! Y'all need to buck up your ideas and learn some fucking respect if you don't wanna get banned!

*eye twitches in anger*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 11:47:34 PM by SkynyrdGirl » Logged
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

Because mygnr is a hole and the majority of people there are assholes just like you? ok
I think more people there use their brain more instead of being a cult member like you.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2006, 11:47:49 PM »

You need to get a life. You dont realize how pathetic your shit sounds?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: