Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:52:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Can you guys please un-ban my IP?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you guys please un-ban my IP?  (Read 22745 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 09:08:26 PM »

OMG I know, I know!
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 09:34:21 PM »

I think Stoned should get a 2nd chance.  I like that he admitted that he was irrational and that he is trying to "stay under control." hihi He's not trying to blame everything on the "phantom poster" using his ip address. I think he's  pleaded his case.  What do you guys think?   
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 09:37:36 PM »

You got my vote RR.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
EFISH
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 09:38:41 PM »

I thought I heard you were sending pms as someone else, but I could be wrong about that. 
Ill bet ya any amount of money the person who told you that is the same person Stoned is talking about as this phantom poster.
Hysteron
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 09:41:19 PM »

You got my vote RR.

Yeah, bring back Ruski!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 09:44:01 PM by AtariLegend II » Logged
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 09:42:59 PM »

I think it was a smart and ballsy move for Stoned to post a thread for help from his fellow gunners. ?Also like his name. ?smoking
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »

Any amount???  How much do you have???

Too much for any sane person to have sitting around.  Tongue
EstrangedReality
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 10:07:55 PM »

I think Stoned should get a 2nd chance.  I like that he admitted that he was irrational and that he is trying to "stay under control." hihi He's not trying to blame everything on the "phantom poster" using his ip address. I think he's  pleaded his case.  What do you guys think?   

Thanks, and I just wanted to state once more that as you said I take full responsibility for any of the threads I made (such as the "Coming out of the closet" one) that upset people. I wasn't deliberately trying to be a nuisance or anything, I just have a wacky sense of humor and I can get carried away. But I do not spam forums, and I don't pull stupid shit like that.

Also, the night I deleted my account, the main reason I was so pissed is that I honestly thought I was helping the forum for once. One of the users had been insulting jarmo and called him a "fascist" and I was being sarcastic towards him, and when Christos said he was considering banning me along with the other guy I was really, really upset. THAT is why I left - not to "make a scene" or anything else. I came back when I was calm and had some time to clear my thoughts, but I didn't leave and immediately re-register - I was so upset then that I wouldn't have been able to try to pull something like that even if I had wanted to.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 10:10:34 PM »

No, I just asked him to forgive me if I had been acting out of place that evening and I explained everything that happened after I left. I wasn't physically at my computer when I was supposedly spamming, I had logged off after unregistering that night because I was very upset and didn't check back until someone told me what was going on.

Did he believe that it wasn't really you?

How many names did "you" have before coming back as Stoned Immaculate?  I thought I heard you were sending pms as someone else, but I could be wrong about that. 

I don't know, I never received a response from him.

I have only had one account on this site since I deleted the Roulette one, which is the one I'm using now. I wasn't sending PMs around. If that's the case, then it's probably the same idiot/psycho who tried to get me banned (and did).
Hysteron
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 10:11:13 PM »

I think Stoned should get a 2nd chance.? I like that he admitted that he was irrational and that he is trying to "stay under control." hihi He's not trying to blame everything on the "phantom poster" using his ip address. I think he's? pleaded his case.? What do you guys think?? ?
I came back when I was calm and had some time to clear my thoughts

No question about bringing you back, but what about the Tom Cruise thing?
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »

Stoned is Russian Roulette?HuhHuh
EstrangedReality
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »

What Tom Cruise thing? The coming out thread? I already apologized for that ages ago, I didn't mean for it to offend anyone, and I think that's one of the only things I've done here that could be considered fairly "trollish," and it wasn't deliberate. I didn't think people would react the way they did, I was just trying to get some laughs. Haven't done anything like it since, either.
Hysteron
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »

I think Stoned should get a 2nd chance.? I like that he admitted that he was irrational and that he is trying to "stay under control." hihi He's not trying to blame everything on the "phantom poster" using his ip address. I think he's? pleaded his case.? What do you guys think?? ?

What Tom Cruise thing? The coming out thread? I already apologized for that ages ago, I didn't mean for it to offend anyone, and I think that's one of the only things I've done here that could be considered fairly "trollish," and it wasn't deliberate. I didn't think people would react the way they did, I was just trying to get some laughs. Haven't done anything like it since, either.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=38548.0

I though this was you.
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 10:19:47 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=38548.0

I though this was you.
That was Russian.  Lips Sealed
SLCPUNK
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 10:42:48 PM »

Since when was it possible to vote for people to be unbanned around here? As far as I'm concerned if you were acting like enough of an idiot to get banned once then you should stay banned.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 10:44:56 PM »

I'd like to see a vote on how many people actually believe that a mod from another board waited for RR to delete his account so she could spoof his IP and start spamming the board, then of course stop after the spoofed IP got banned.  If I were out to get him, I would have just used a new IP to start more "RR" type threads.  But maybe she's got more self restraint than me.

I mean, I suppose it's possible.  But I'd like to know, who really believes it?

certainly not me, sounds like a load of shit to me....
EFISH
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 10:45:01 PM »

If it's the person he suspects, and I totally beleive him...

then this would be one of the most sane thing she's done. The person's a complete nut.

And I know the story so beleive me.  Tongue
EFISH
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »

One, with various accounts and personalities scattered around the internet.

I wont expose the person but Ill give you a laugh:
She says that she one day in 2004 sent Axl a large sum of money so that he can treat himself to a nice dinner, and he said thanks and Beta called to thank her, etc.

She's also multiple times signed in without a proxy with her names and has been caught, and has been PMing someone with one screename, then reply with the other. Cr---azy........
EstrangedReality
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 10:51:17 PM »

Since when was it possible to vote for people to be unbanned around here? As far as I'm concerned if you were acting like enough of an idiot to get banned once then you should stay banned.

The thing I got banned for was not something I did. Perhaps you should read what I wrote in the first post.

Apparently they have let me stay, my account hasn't been banned. But my IP is still blocked, and I was just wondering if they could remove it from their block-list. That's all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: