Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:16:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Can you guys please un-ban my IP?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you guys please un-ban my IP?  (Read 23004 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 10:52:46 PM »

Since when was it possible to vote for people to be unbanned around here? As far as I'm concerned if you were acting like enough of an idiot to get banned once then you should stay banned.

The thing I got banned for was not something I did. Perhaps you should read what I wrote in the first post.

Apparently they have let me stay, my account hasn't been banned. But my IP is still blocked, and I was just wondering if they could remove it from their block-list. That's all.

I would have to believe your crazy ass story to believe you didnt deserve to be banned, which i dont...
EstrangedReality
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:23 PM »

Since when was it possible to vote for people to be unbanned around here? As far as I'm concerned if you were acting like enough of an idiot to get banned once then you should stay banned.

The thing I got banned for was not something I did. Perhaps you should read what I wrote in the first post.

Apparently they have let me stay, my account hasn't been banned. But my IP is still blocked, and I was just wondering if they could remove it from their block-list. That's all.

I would have to believe your crazy ass story to believe you didnt deserve to be banned, which i dont...

Well, then that's your choice.

If you don't believe me, fine. I don't care. I'm not trying to convince you, anyway. I know the truth and that's all that matters to me, really.

And if you knew the history of this person, it wouldn't be much of a surprise. EFISH knows, so do some other people.
Hysteron
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 10:55:56 PM »

One, with various accounts and personalities scattered around the internet.

I wont expose the person but Ill give you a laugh:
She says that she one day in 2004 sent Axl a large sum of money so that he can treat himself to a nice dinner, and he said thanks and Beta called to thank her, etc.

She's also multiple times signed in without a proxy with her names and has been caught, and has been PMing someone with one screename, then reply with the other. Cr---azy........

I done a search there, and speed-stone came at the top of the list, although I searched further down it and I have an idea of? who you're talking about.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

One, with various accounts and personalities scattered around the internet.

I wont expose the person but Ill give you a laugh:
She says that she one day in 2004 sent Axl a large sum of money so that he can treat himself to a nice dinner, and he said thanks and Beta called to thank her, etc.

She's also multiple times signed in without a proxy with her names and has been caught, and has been PMing someone with one screename, then reply with the other. Cr---azy........

I done a search there, and speed-stone came at the top of the list, although I searched further down it and I have an idea of  who you're talking about.

It really doesn't matter about this person, mate. It's not vital that everyone knows, only the people involved need to know about who did it, and I already told Christos and I tried to send jarmo a PM but it was the night the server was acting up and it kept giving me the "Page Not Responding" message when I tried.

Send me a PM if you want more info, but let's not discuss this person any more in the thread, I don't want to take it off-course or get harassing messages again.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:46 PM »

If you don't believe me, fine. I don't care. I'm not trying to convince you, anyway. I know the truth and that's all that matters to me, really.

And if you knew the history of this person, it wouldn't be much of a surprise. EFISH knows, so do some other people.

Is it who I think it is...?

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
EFISH
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 11:10:48 PM »

Is it who I think it is...?
Yes.

Lips Sealed
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 11:12:56 PM »

Ahh, that explains a lot.

And, yes, I do honestly believe they would do that.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:48 PM »

I'd like to see a vote on how many people actually believe that a mod from another board waited for RR to delete his account so she could spoof his IP and start spamming the board, then of course stop after the spoofed IP got banned.  If I were out to get him, I would have just used a new IP to start more "RR" type threads.  But maybe she's got more self restraint than me.

I mean, I suppose it's possible.  But I'd like to know, who really believes it?

It's a total load of poop. Just like the other jackass who claimed somebody hacked his computer and just so happened to start the same type of threads that he starts now. Wow! It must be some crazy ass hacker out there, impersonating people all over the place!

That is the thing about dumb people, they think everybody is as dumb as they are and will believe their crap.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 11:18:37 PM »

I'd like to see a vote on how many people actually believe that a mod from another board waited for RR to delete his account so she could spoof his IP and start spamming the board, then of course stop after the spoofed IP got banned.  If I were out to get him, I would have just used a new IP to start more "RR" type threads.  But maybe she's got more self restraint than me.

I mean, I suppose it's possible.  But I'd like to know, who really believes it?

It's a total load of poop. Just like the other jackass who claimed somebody hacked his computer and just so happened to start the same type of threads that he starts now. Wow! It must be some crazy ass hacker out there, impersonating people all over the place!

That is the thing about dumb people, they think everybody is as dumb as they are and will believe their crap.

I never said it was a hacker.

This is a person who has held a grudge against me for two full years and has done this type of thing in the past. EFISH, Axlander, and others have acknowledged this - it's not something I'm just making up. Madison, on MyGNR, has had experiences with this person also.

You don't know the full story. So that's cool.

But don't try to insult my intelligence just because you don't like me.

If you don't like me, I suggest ignoring my threads.

Oh, and don't call me dumb again. Ever. I've never done that to you. It's uncalled for.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:48:48 PM by Stoned Immaculate » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 11:21:00 PM »

SLC you dont know the story.

Impersonating people is EXACTALLY what they would do. Thats what "they" have been doing for the last few years on the internet. She is basically cornered now, and she knows it. There is alot of evidence against her now, and she knows it. But she keeps doing this crazy shit. Cant explain it, but shit she's been doing is loony tunes!  Roll Eyes rofl
EstrangedReality
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »

SLC you dont know the story.

Impersonating people is EXACTALLY what they would do. Thats what "they" have been doing for the last few years on the internet. She is basically cornered now, and she knows it. There is alot of evidence against her now, and she knows it. But she keeps doing this crazy shit. Cant explain it, but shit she's been doing is loony tunes!  Roll Eyes rofl

I don't mind if SLC dislikes me. That's cool. But when he starts accusing me of trying to push off blame for this onto an "imaginary hacker," that really offends me. For one, I already apologized for other things I did that caused a fuss, like the "Coming out" thread. I will claim responsibility for things I was, in fact, responsible for - I don't push blame onto other people. But when I am not responsible for something, then yeah, I'm not going to sit here and apologize. I didn't do what I was banned for - simple as that. If SLC doesn't believe me, fine, but the least he could do is actually read what has been said. I never said it was a "hacker" and I never blamed this "hacker" for anything else. This isn't something out of the blue. There has been a two-year history of this person doing similar things with people, including myself. It's not something I just randomly came up with yesterday.

In fact, I told Christos at the beginning of November when I contacted him that it was this person. I knew almost immediately who it was. After re-registering as Stoned Immaculate, I was sent a private message by this person about a week afterwards. It was a very clear threat, and only confirmed my suspicions.

Also, I don't appreciate being called "dumb." I don't think that's necessary - I think it's very low. It's a cheap shot.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:28:49 PM by Stoned Immaculate » Logged
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 11:29:36 PM »

C'mon Expose her!!!!!

I have to be honest, I didn't know Stoned was also RR!  RR was always one of my favorite posters!  How can you not love that he did that sleep deprivation experiment!  rofl And remember when he couldn't stop rhymin? hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 11:30:12 PM »

I never said it was a hacker. Perhaps instead of spreading your ever-expanding ego you should take time to fully read something for once in your life.

I wasn't talking about you.

Talk about ever expanding ego.......................not everything is about you.

And I didn't call you dumb either, I called the other person dumb.

Perhaps it is YOU who should read more thoroughly.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:33:59 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 11:34:44 PM »

Frankly I think you're one of the most arrogant, ignorant forum users I have ever encountered, but I don't reply to all of your posts acting like a jackass trying to insult you.

I've been called worse, by much better.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 11:35:28 PM »

uhhh, RR...I thought you were "in control" now...insulting slcpunk, who is a long-time great member of this site, isn't helping your case.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 11:36:28 PM »

I never said it was a hacker. Perhaps instead of spreading your ever-expanding ego you should take time to fully read something for once in your life.

I wasn't talking about you.

Talk about ever expanding ego.......................not everything is about you.

And I didn't call you dumb either, I called the other person dumb.

Just like the other jackass who claimed somebody hacked his computer and just so happened to start the same type of threads that he starts now. Wow! [b\It must be some crazy ass hacker out there, impersonating people all over the place![/b]

Pay attention in particular to the last sentence.

And the beginning of the first sentence: Just like the other...

That's a comparison. You were saying my predicament was just like the other guy's. Then you implied in the final sentence of the paragraph that I was using a similar gimmick to escape blame for something I did.

Unless you weren't being sarcastic, but I'm pretty sure saying, "Wow! It must be some crazy ass hacker out there, impersonating people all over the place!" would be considered extreme sarcasm by most people.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 11:38:57 PM »

Frankly I think you're one of the most arrogant, ignorant forum users I have ever encountered, but I don't reply to all of your posts acting like a jackass trying to insult you.

I've been called worse, by much better.

I don't want to insult you, I just wish for once you wouldn't respond to my posts trying to insult me. It gets really old. If you don't like me, ignore me. Quite simple. I've never done or said anything to you, yet you continually try to undermine me or get a little dig in.

Seriously. If you have some kind of problem with me, then just send me a PM and we can resolve it, or ignore me. Don't chase me around trying to get a rise out of me.

Let's just make up now and move on. I'm sorry if I've ever offended you and I hope we can get along in the future. If you can't put your feelings towards me behind you, then please, just ignore my posts...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 11:40:04 PM »

Just because you have a reading comprehension problem does not mean I said what you claim I did. It's all right there. Break it down and try and make it something it is not.

Perhaps you are dumb?

I was referencing AtariLegend.................who claimed his account was hacked. Seemed like a crock of shit to me, especially since his posts are indentical to the "hackers".

I thought you would man up and apologize for that outburst, but it is obvious you refuse to read my post and take it for what it is worth.

EstrangedReality
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 11:40:39 PM »

uhhh, RR...I thought you were "in control" now...insulting slcpunk, who is a long-time great member of this site, isn't helping your case.

I'm not insulting him. I really wish we could just get along, but I grow quite tired of constantly being the butt-end of his jokes.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »

Just because you have a reading comprehension problem does not mean I said what you claim I did. It's all right there. Break it down and try and make it something it is not.

You were implying that I was lying about this circumstance and that I was trying to use a similar excuse "just like that other guy." Pretty clear to me that you were iplying what I have said so far is not honest. Regardless of whether you said I, specifically, blamed it on an imaginary hacker, you said my excuse was just like the other guy's (Atari).

Perhaps you are dumb?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You constantly try to upset me to get a reaction. I already asked you not to call me "dumb," yet you continue to do so.

I was referencing AtariLegend.................who claimed his account was hacked. Seemed like a crock of shit to me, especially since his posts are indentical to the "hackers".

And you were trying to say that you thought my excuse was a crock of shit, too.

I thought you would man up and apologize for that outburst, but it is obvious you refuse to read my post and take it for what it is worth.

I did apologize.

And it hasn't been the first time I've apologized and tried to get along with you, either. I really wish we could, but you seem bent on loathing me and taunting me.

Can't we just agree to disagree and put our differences behind us?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: