Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:19:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 65893 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: December 15, 2006, 12:53:25 PM »

The people that have been here for years, go ahead and tell ms beta . She thinks that i am an axl hater. LOL

Btw I dont think a hater would have been posting this article I wrote for the past 4 years everywhere on the net.

Axl Rose, the man, the myth, the legend. Is 2006 finally his year?

Like him or not, Axl Rose is one interesting person and most often he is misunderstood. Some people like to think of Axl as an A hole, but that is just because Axl likes to keep to himself and likes his privacy. Axl does not crave attention or look to make headlines, he gets that with out even trying and sometimes I think that embarrasses him. Just him going out for a steak dinner makes headlines, not many other people in music get that, but Axl does.

A lot of Gn?r fans get upset at Axl because still not given us a release date, but he has said a few times (mtv vmas being the most recent) that Chinese Democracy will be released this year some time in the fall.? November looks to be the target date since Richard Fortus has told fans the album will be release after the US tour has started (which officially starts mid October.? That is something Gn?r did with the Illusions. This album will make or break his career since it is his first album with out the old band.? ?Axl needs to release the best ?in your face rocker? on the album as the first single.? If the first single is huge then the album will have no problem selling and being huge.

A lot of old Gn?r fans like to think the new songs we have heard so far are not as good as the old bands songs, but that is not the important question. The important question is, are the new songs as good or better than the current mainstream songs on the radio today? Judging from what is currently on the radio and judging from what was on the Mtv VMA?s the answer to that is YES. I think Madagascar, IRS, the Blues and Chinese Democracy, There Was A Time, Catcher in the Rye and Better are just as good if not better than a lot of the music on the radio right now, and those songs are not even the ?big guns? that Axl has in store for us.? Better is a style we have never heard before by gn?r and could be a huge hit once we get the studio version.

The four demos we have heard are very different and very good. Better mixes pop with metal, while IRS is a mix of old gnr and industrial music.? ?There Was A Time is very November Rainish and Catcher in the Rye (which features Brian May on lead guitar) is a lot like something from the UYI?s and has a Beatles feel to it.? ?IRS actually charted for radio spins, which is a first for a leaked demo.? It also got the most votes for one stations cage match in the history of that station.? What is so great about the demos is most people have a different favorite which just shows how diverse this album is going to be and is going to appeal to a wide verity of people. This album will have something for everyone, from the old school fans, to new fans.

For those who think Axl cannot sing any more just needs to listen to these demos, he has never sounded better. If anyone has heard him live from the Hammerstein shows, RIR or the Euro tour know that his vintage raspy voice is also back. His voice has been getting better and better with each show.

He has a set of amazing and underrated players backing him up and they have all worked very hard on this album. The few people that have heard the album have all said how great or amazing the songs are, so if CD is promoted the way it should be it could be the best album of 2006. Axl and his new Gn?r could be on top of the music world again.? Just looks at the VMAs this past year. The killers headlined, if gn?r played this year they easily would have been the closing act.

Chinese Democracy is going to be like nothing we have heard before from Guns n? Roses.? Tommy calls the new songs ?earth shattering? and Dizzy has said the songs will exceed our expectations.? Those statements make me wonder how amazing this album could very well be.? Brian May and Tommy have both talked about how outrageous/amazing Axl's voice is on the album.? ?Tommy also alluded that the rockers on CD will be like old gnr, while Zakk Wylde said the songs he heard from CD sounded like AFD on steroids.? Axl?s lyrics are said to have deeper meaning than on past albums, we have gotten a taste of that with some of the demo leaks.

Chinese Democracy is going to showcase the new bands diversity and could still be talked about years from now much like AFD is still proclaimed as being just as fresh today as it was 15 years ago.? CD is said to be a melting pot album by Axl and I think we will be able to tell what each members input was to each song.? I think each song will have each member?s trademark, something they can all be proud of.? I am not saying this album will be the best album ever, but I believe it?s going to something that will inspire discussion for years to come.? and not only will it serve to cement Axl's legendary status as the ultimate rock star, it will preserve the dignity of the guns n roses name in the annals of rock history

Axl has had a few false starts over the past 6 years, but it is now time for Axl to take his throne back as the best front man in rock, others have tried but none have even come close to having Axl stage presence or aura. Axl holds his destiny and legacy in his hands. He can either be the huge star he used to be or he can just disappear again. Either way Axl Rose will always be one of music great mysteries. He had it all in the late 80s and early 90s and he can have it all again if he wants it, he just has to release the album and everything will fall into place. Rock has been missing something for quite some time and that something is Axl Rose.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 02:46:28 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 01:00:20 PM »

oh yeah move here where no one is going to see it lol

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
destry rides again
Global Moderator
Rocker

to find my wooden leg

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »

You are the biggest GNR supporter in the history of the internet.

smoking

04/16/93 11/27/02 12/05/02 12/06/02x 05/12/06 05/15/06 05/17/06 11/05/06 11/10/06 11/13/06 02/11/10 11/17/11 11/19/11 11/20/11 11/26/11 02/10/12 02/12/12 2/15/12 2/24/12 2/27/12 6/5/13 6/6/13
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »

I see it David smoking

Good read. Nice to see someone make an effort.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 02:56:54 AM »

You are such a huge Axl supporter that I cry blood every time I read a post of yours.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 03:01:13 AM »

I have to vouch for Dave, when he has sex he puts a picture of Axl on the headboard. hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 03:06:32 AM »

I have to vouch for Dave, when he has sex he puts a picture of Axl on the headboard. hihi hihi hihi hihi

No You are wrong sir.He puts the pic on the chicks face.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 03:47:28 AM »

Chick?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 04:23:58 AM »

Chick?

What you think it's a dude instead?Hell it could be both .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 07:40:54 AM »

hey dave, no need to explain how big of supporter you are dude. old gnr and new gnr have left their fans down a million times worse so they can keep their mouth shut when it comes to blame the fans for being negative. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:43:26 AM by Big Gun » Logged

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 08:31:58 AM »

You're such a big fan that you post lies with your friend being the source.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 10:22:21 AM »

Dave secretly hates Axl, is what's really going on here.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 11:54:35 AM »

You're such a big fan that you post lies with your friend being the source.

Oh here we go again. The fact that it was deleted from this forum proves the info that my friend (steve a long time axl fan and poster on these boards) got was legit. When every anything is BS on this forum it gets locked, when its true and has to be censored it gets deleted. I love how people think we are stupid on this board.

Like I said the info came from the venue itself from the fire marshal and head of security. Why would they lie? You can claim what ever you want but if Axl does something wrong I am going to call it on it. I wont try to cover it up like this board does.

The fact that the story of what happened that night from the gnr camp kept changing proves their side was not being truthful.? Betas info is still different from what the gnr camp told the press release. Also wasnt the first reason given by the gnr camp that the fire marshal wouldnt let gnr use pyro and that is why it was cancelled, then it was later because they were going to fine gnr if their fans smoked in the venue? So which was it?

I have more cred on this board than most people including? you. I dont bullshit or make stuff up. This board is known for hiding the truth and covering things up. Just look at the merck letter. Oh the irony, merck used to ask to deleted the whole story and now his side of the story is getting censored. Gotta love it.

Also when ever I have stated something in the end its always proven true. Case and point the other night when I said that Axl didnt write that letter to the fans. Then the next day merck comes out and pretty much said the same thing because he wrote the template for the letter.  But of course me saying that it doesnt seem like Axl wrote that letter got deleted. Now why would that get deleted and just not shot down? Because its the truth but not the truth that this board wants everyone to  believe.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 12:14:43 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »

I love how peoplet think we are stupid on this board.

I love how you think you're more important than everyone else just because you have a high post count.

Unfortunately for you, that isn't true.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 12:15:39 PM »

I love how peoplet think we are stupid on this board.

I love how you think you're more important than everyone else just because you have a high post count.

Unfortunately for you, that isn't true.

I have more cred on this board than you ever will and I have been around MUCH MUCH longer than you. You just think you are the shit because you are a mod and that doesnt mean shit esp on this board.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »

Wrong again dave.

I know I'm the shit because I don't lie and I don't worry about people thinking I'm cool.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »

Wrong again dave.

I know I'm the shit because I don't lie and I don't worry about people thinking I'm cool.

Again where is the proof that I lied? Once again the source was the fire marshal, and he said Axl never left NYC and cancelled the show. That is legit as it gets.

Prove Axl left NY and was there in Maine. Like I said, the fact that it got deleted proves how true it is, because gnr managment didnt want it shown on this board. Why would the fire marshal lie and said Axl never left NY?

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 12:29:46 PM »

Perhaps because he's an ego-tripping liar?

Much like some other people.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 12:32:59 PM »

Perhaps because he's an ego-tripping liar?

Much like some other people.

Being a gnr fan you know no one has an ego bigger than Axl. As for an ego trippin liar, the only people on here with egos are the mods that feel the need to deleted the truth and get both sides of the stories. Also, the real truth of the Maine thing is somewhere in the middle of what both the fire marshal and the gnr camp have said. But I am still waiting for? you to prove that Axl left NYC and was in Maine the night of the show.?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 12:42:21 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »

Well, keep waiting.

I don't need to prove anything to you.  Knowing the truth is generally enough for me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: