Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:55:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  poltics of this board
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: poltics of this board  (Read 66419 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #280 on: December 18, 2006, 09:50:04 PM »

Dave admitted over at the bar that the main reason he was flipping out was because he hasn't gotten laid in months. That should tell you a lot about the guy...
Link? confused

http://p087.ezboard.com/fgunsnroses14385thegnrbar.showMessageRange?topicID=35999.topic&start=1&stop=20
EFISH
« Reply #281 on: December 18, 2006, 09:56:21 PM »

Dave admitted over at the bar that the main reason he was flipping out was because he hasn't gotten laid in months. That should tell you a lot about the guy...
Link? confused

http://p087.ezboard.com/fgunsnroses14385thegnrbar.showMessageRange?topicID=35999.topic&start=1&stop=20
I didnt even see where he posted it but damn I've never heard of that site but they seem to have ALOT of posts from the members post counts, weird. But just reading the front page, a site that allows that kind of bashing, isn't a good one.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #282 on: December 18, 2006, 09:57:07 PM »

Link? confused

Real mature.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »

He asked for a link and I gave it to him, do you want me to be rude and say "no i wont give you a link go fuck yourself?"
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2006, 10:03:17 PM »

He asked for a link and I gave it to him, do you want me to be rude and say "no i wont give you a link go fuck yourself?"

Haha, real cute. I wonder what made him ask for the link in the first place. That's what I'm talking about.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2006, 10:04:30 PM »

Haha, real cute. I wonder what made him ask for the link in the first place. That's what I'm talking about.

Dont you think the members here deserve to know the real reason Dave flipped out? I certainly think they do...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2006, 10:07:12 PM »

Dont you think the members here deserve to know the real reason Dave flipped out? I certainly think they do...

I don't think the members need to see you using others personal problems to elevate yourself. But hey, I'm not the one looking like a dick right now.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2006, 10:08:36 PM »

I don't think the members need to see you using others personal problems to elevate yourself. But hey, I'm not the one looking like a dick right now.

I'm not elevating myself, I'm letting people know what they were trying to figure out (which is the real reason Dave has been acting so weird in the past few months).
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2006, 10:09:02 PM »

Link? confused

Shit, I just lost an hour....chineseblues, I'm sending you a bill Wink

hihi

edit after reading the posts posted while I was posting...I don't see anything wrong with posting a link to where Dave was explaining himself  Huh

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2006, 10:12:06 PM »

Link? confused

hihi

edit after reading the posts posted while I was posting...I don't see anything wrong with posting a link to where Dave was explaining himself  Huh

That's because there isn't, that pollexum guy has been following me around bitching about anything I've been posting for like a week now...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »

I'm not elevating myself, I'm letting people know what they were trying to figure out (which is the real reason Dave has been acting so weird in the past few months).

No? That why you had to include this
That should tell you a lot about the guy...
? Does that seem like "letting the members know"? Or is it more like "hey, look what an idiot Dave is. He can't get laid, how patethic"?

I don't even know why I bother. Anybody with half a brain can see what's really going on here.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2006, 10:13:57 PM »

Link? confused

hihi

edit after reading the posts posted while I was posting...I don't see anything wrong with posting a link to where Dave was explaining himself? Huh

That's because there isn't, that pollexum guy has been following me around bitching about anything I've been posting for like a week now...

Only when you post bullshit.

Hysteron
« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2006, 01:25:37 AM »

Link? confused

hihi

edit after reading the posts posted while I was posting...I don't see anything wrong with posting a link to where Dave was explaining himself? Huh

To be real mature, who posted in this thread first?
EstrangedReality
« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2006, 01:53:52 AM »

Fifteen pages of ego.  Undecided
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2006, 03:14:18 AM »

Link? confused

I didnt even see where he posted it but damn I've never heard of that site but they seem to have ALOT of posts from the members post counts, weird. But just reading the front page, a site that allows that kind of bashing, isn't a good one.

The Bar is a great place to hang out and talk about all sorts of things. I'll talk to Shelly and ask her to contact you.

Admittedly, the entire thread sucks big time but it orginated here and bled over when dave was booted.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2006, 03:51:18 AM »

It's been around for ages.

No need to bash the whole place because there are a few clueless people posting there.

It wouldn't be fair, I respect Shelly and Michelle.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #296 on: December 19, 2006, 04:42:24 AM »

That should tell us what? Guys have done far worse things in that situation. A very natural reaction.

stop getting so defensive rofl

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2006, 04:51:07 AM »

actually over at the bar this is the reason he gave for flipping out:

gnfnr2k
Axl's #1 Supporter
(12/17/06 4:04 pm)
  Re: Congrats Jarmo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 yeah fuck jarmo
i used to defend that asshole but fuck him
he banned me because i had legit questions
he wonders why a lot of the long time posters have left his board.
that place is like nazi germany and anything that questions the band, he gets all pissy

Edited by: gnfnr2k at: 12/17/06 4:05 pm

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #298 on: December 19, 2006, 04:57:24 AM »

actually over at the bar this is the reason he gave for flipping out:

gnfnr2k
Axl's #1 Supporter
(12/17/06 4:04 pm)
  Re: Congrats Jarmo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 yeah fuck jarmo
i used to defend that asshole but fuck him
he banned me because i had legit questions
he wonders why a lot of the long time posters have left his board.
that place is like nazi germany and anything that questions the band, he gets all pissy

Edited by: gnfnr2k at: 12/17/06 4:05 pm

Hah. Do we need that guy here? I think not. Cool post anyway hihi

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #299 on: December 19, 2006, 05:16:58 AM »

he`s flipping out, because he hasn`t get laid in months??

that?s a little hard to believe... Undecided

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: