Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:28:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Ban challenging
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ban challenging  (Read 19628 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 09:52:36 PM »

Yeah dude. Im clueless, ive been a gnr fan for 5 years or so im clueless I dont give a shit that youve been since you were concieved, whatever. I really was trying to hurt you deeeply Jarmo. Youre right. Who is the victim you? for being allowed to break your rules. Or the guy who got banned. For "Hurting your feelings." I just want my old account back. Ask yourself did I hurt your feelings, I just explained that my post was relevant to GNR. You calling people fucking idiots isnt relevant to GNR. Learn how to read more than once sentence.

What are you trying to prove here? Why stick around?
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 09:56:57 PM »

SLC this really isnt about you and me. In my past experience I always thought you were cool. This about me and Jarmo. This forum is the best on the internet, hands down. but im not cool with the mods not following the rules.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »

SLC this really isnt about you and me. In my past experience I always thought you were cool. This about me and Jarmo. This forum is the best on the internet, hands down. but im not cool with the mods not following the rules.

I'm not trying to make it between us, I'm asking you a legit question.

What are you trying to prove by doing this? Why not just stay and chill or leave? Why bother? It obviously is not going to change anything. See what I mean? Water under the bridge and all that....
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2007, 03:47:09 AM »

If you're stupid enough to ignore warnings and still keep posting shit, don't be surprised if I call you a fucking idiot.

Man, do I ever agree.

A person who posts multiple "I agree" and "that's cool" posts every day needs to calm down.

That's totally cool and I agree.

I'm cool, I'm calm......
Would you like me to tell Fortus07 to calm down perhaps.....

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2007, 06:10:43 AM »

Jarmo, you have been trying to give this guy a straight answer and he still don't get it.. try give him a gay answer, he might get that...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2007, 07:33:10 AM »

Is he jealous because the dirt is treated like a princess and he's not?  Huh

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2007, 07:36:26 AM »

Is he jealous because the dirt is treated like a princess and he's not?? Huh

/jarmo

As far as a gay answer goes......that was fabulous!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »

Listen, I can predict the future. So I'll give you a hint.

Here's how the story will go: you'll go on and on and on about this and in the end someone will get bored enough and will ban you (it doesn't have to be Jarmo). Then you'll go on other message boards to trash-talk this board or Jarmo in particular (if you haven't done it already) for being liars and hypocrites.

So, why don't you save us both the trouble and go to another board and whine about it there.

fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2007, 09:11:47 AM »

Listen, I can predict the future. So I'll give you a hint.

Here's how the story will go: you'll go on and on and on about this and in the end someone will get bored enough and will ban you (it doesn't have to be Jarmo). Then you'll go on other message boards to trash-talk this board or Jarmo in particular (if you haven't done it already) for being liars and hypocrites.

So, why don't you save us both the trouble and go to another board and whine about it there.

Fine, I dont give a fuck anymore. I didnt want to do this. This was supposed to be a me and Jarmo thing. I had no other place to post my opinion, as i said before he couldnt pm back, as he said he didnt have enough time in a month. I dont care what anybody else has to say, this was between me and him. Sorry if everybody developed bad opinions about me. The whole point of the thread was an attempt to get my old account reinstated. And to just make certain if the mods have to follow the rules? I got the answer. It's no.

Christos was wrong, Im not going to do that. You dont know me. Cut the sarcasm. Theres no point in even pleading a case, you dont get a conversation you get a bunch of sarcastic people that have nothing to do with you treating you like an asshole and telling you to calm down. This thread wasnt meant for you, It was a place where I tried to reason with Jarmo. About 20 posts later, no dice.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 09:14:30 AM by fortus07 » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2007, 10:33:21 AM »

I'll admit it.

At the time of your PM I had other more important things to deal with than you.

It's unfortunate that this has caused a lot of stress for you because I didn't consider your issue important at a time when other really important things were going on.

I've tried to explain why it happened but you just refuse to see it. You keep going on and on about how it's unfair.

I get it, you'll never get it. It'll always be unfair because like the rest, you like to blame me for everything. It's never your fault, it's always the power hungry ban happy people who run web sites to make themselves feel important.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »

Why are you so damn sarcastic? And don't tell people that you know whats right, and they'll never figure it out. You really don't know what you're talking about right now(don't even use the same comeback on me). And for the record, I'm pretty sure fortus07 figured it out. He figured out that mods on this board don't have to follow their own rules that they set, and that Jarmo didn't respond to his P.M. because for a month straight he was answering others P.M.'s. Damn Jarmo, you must have drank a lot of caffeine to pull that off.

I guess the rules that you set mean nothing anymore.

Hyman will whoop you x2!
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »

Why are you so damn sarcastic? And don't tell people that you know whats right, and they'll never figure it out. You really don't know what you're talking about right now(don't even use the same comeback on me). And for the record, I'm pretty sure fortus07 figured it out. He figured out that mods on this board don't have to follow their own rules that they set, and that Jarmo didn't respond to his P.M. because for a month straight he was answering others P.M.'s. Damn Jarmo, you must have drank a lot of caffeine to pull that off.

I guess the rules that you set mean nothing anymore.

Hey this is fun! Try this! Say that last line as if you were Goebbles talking to Hitler!!
You need to do the accent with it...

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2007, 01:13:06 PM »

Considering what I just posted, you just made yourself look like an idiot(don't even think about using that comeback on me Jarmo). Your post was completely irrelevant to this thread. Mods, ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyman will whoop you x2!
stolat
Banned
VIP

« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »

Is he jealous because the dirt is treated like a princess and he's not?? Huh

/jarmo

Try this one from Jarmo earlier.
Quite funny too!

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2007, 01:22:51 PM »

that Jarmo didn't respond to his P.M. because for a month straight he was answering others P.M.'s.

You really are a fucking idiot if you believe what you write.

This has nothing to do with you so why are you even here? Are you two married?

I made it pretty clear why I didn't have the time to deal with some guy who got himself banned.

So fuck off. I don't care about you two.

Is that simple enough for you?

Anybody who can read knows you're only wanting to get banned so you can whine about it.

/jarmo

SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2007, 03:23:45 PM »

I'm not trying to get banned. I'm just the only one besides fortus07 that realizes your stupidity. Why do you have the need to write "fuck" in every single one of your posts. It's nonsense dude, it really is. Look around, I didn't use any profanity in any of my posts to you, unless I'm quoting you. Do you really have that short of a temper. You're taking a whining fit on a message board.

It's quite simple Jarmo. Tom Ferrick has a puffy digit, and a wrinkly unshaven scrotum.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 03:26:49 PM by SlashHoppus182 » Logged

Hyman will whoop you x2!
fortus07
Opening Act

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2007, 03:38:55 PM »

that Jarmo didn't respond to his P.M. because for a month straight he was answering others P.M.'s.

You really are a fucking idiot if you believe what you write.

This has nothing to do with you so why are you even here? Are you two married?

I made it pretty clear why I didn't have the time to deal with some guy who got himself banned.

So fuck off. I don't care about you two.

Is that simple enough for you?

Anybody who can read knows you're only wanting to get banned so you can whine about it.

/jarmo

Yes Jarmo we are married. You couldnt make it to the ceremony. It was last month. you were answering other peoples pms. Are youmarried to all the people that have stuck up for you in this thread even tho they have no idea what theyre talking about, who i am, and even who you are.  That was quite immature of you. And i dont know why you have to be so hostile man. I wish we couldve had A real conversation but we cant. I dont see why youre talking about me blaming you. You didnt get blamed? I asked why i got banned. You told me. But it took about 30 posts to get there.

And why would itry to get banned again. Anyone asks you a question its an attempt at banishment. Im trying to talk to you. Not trying to get banned.

Besides me and Jarmo i dont give a flying fuck about the opinions of the others that posted in this thread.

Again about the marriage thing are you serious? I already said i dont know this guy. he has the same opinion as me. It happens.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »

I'm not trying to get banned. I'm just the only one besides fortus07 that realizes your stupidity.

Oh, cool so we have at least one of the self proclaimed smart ones posting here together.

Why do you have the need to write "fuck" in every single one of your posts. It's nonsense dude, it really is. Look around, I didn't use any profanity in any of my posts to you, unless I'm quoting you. Do you really have that short of a temper. You're taking a whining fit on a message board.um.

If I had a fucking short temper, you'd been fucking banned ages ago for being fucking clueless.  Kiss

Now, watch me ignore the happy couple. I've explained my reasons to the person who was affected. In short, that's not you.

Go have your fun in some other thread now. If you can. You're not gonna get any more of my attention.  ok

/jarmo

SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2007, 07:09:58 PM »

Alright, theres something that has to be said here. The hostility in this thread is beyond normal. I'm sure the administrators are trying to keep the peace here. And after all we have all seen Jarmo contribute some amazing things to this site. He's the first one that spotted RHCPfan777 as our future leader; who will cut off his status for all that is good in the name of Conway. I don't belive you would doubt the admins anyway. We all know Jarmo runs this place like a certain on 63 Green Grove.

HAHAHAHAHA ORANGES

RHCPfan777 is the big daddy on sour dough!

Oh and you're very mature Jarmo. Giving me a custom title of "What's my age again". Really mature. You should be saying that to yourself.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 07:13:29 PM by SlashHoppus182 » Logged

Hyman will whoop you x2!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

Blink 182.

It's in your fucking user name for fuck's sake!

It fits!  yes

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: