Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:27:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  48 Hours Festival - Las Vegas
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 48 Hours Festival - Las Vegas  (Read 1207 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« on: August 03, 2011, 11:24:14 AM »

Yesterday they announced the "48 Hours Festival" - this is going to kick so much ass.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD, KORN and GODSMACK will lead the lineup of the inaugural 48 Hours Festival, scheduled for Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 at the Luxor Festival Grounds in Las Vegas. The two-day, two-stage event will also feature performances from FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, THREE DAYS GRACE, SEETHER, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, SICK PUPPIES, ESCAPE THE FATE, SEVENDUST, ADELITAS WAY, REV THEORY, 10 YEARS, ART OF DYING and many more.

According to a press release, there will be an after-party at the House of Blues in the Mandalay Bay resort each day after the show is over, followed by an "after-after-party" at Olympic Gardens.

Tickets for the 48 Hours Festival go on sale Saturday (August 6) at 10:00 a.m. PT and can be purchased at LiveNation.com or Ticketmaster.com. Two-day weekend ticket packages start at $99 and VIP packages are also available: "The Godfather – All Access", which will allow fans to watch the show from the stage and backstage bar access; "All Excess – Cabanas", featuring full service cabanas with premium elevated sight lines; and "Debauchery VIP", with a VIP-only tent and private bar. Once-in-a-lifetime VIP concert experience packages will also be offered online. In addition, those in attendance will have a chance to be upgraded to VIP status as random winners will be announced on stage during the show.

Along with performances from the hardest rocking bands, 48 Hours Festival powered by Rockstar Energy Drink will also provide a one-of-a-kind social experience where pleasure seekers can get a taste of the seven deadly sins all weekend! The Rockstar Metal Militia will be throwing down their big air freestyle motocross chaos with multiple daily jump shows. The festival's second stage will highlight some of rock's best up-and-coming groups to kick off the party, while the main stage will have, in true Vegas style, spectacular lighting and amazing production.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161499&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blabbermouth+%28Blabbermouth.net%27s+Daily+Headlines%29

Axl is God.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 11:34:16 AM »

Thats a kick ass festival, makes me wish I was closer to Vegas.  Avenged Sevenfold are the best live hard rock band in the world right now...I suggest you check them out if you are in the area.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 11:38:45 AM »

Thats a kick ass festival, makes me wish I was closer to Vegas.  Avenged Sevenfold are the best live hard rock band in the world right now...I suggest you check them out if you are in the area.

Oh i live about 5 miles from there and work about a half mile away! I'll be there! I've seen them a few times, they do kick ass live. I actually have "Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost" tattoo'd on my side, lol. Godsmack kick ass live too, just saw them a couple weeks ago. And Korn will always be one of my live favorites. I can't wait!

Axl is God.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: