Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:53:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl-Buckethead mention on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl-Buckethead mention on Jimmy Kimmel Live  (Read 9891 times)
K-Rock
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 02:00:01 PM »

You guys are funny getting all upset over Axl being made fun of.  So, if Axl himself found it funny......would you then be laughing right along side him?

I thought it was well deserved and funny.

hihi    rofl    
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 06:24:39 PM »

I don't really care if somebody makes a joke at Axl's expense. It's not that big a deal. This guy's show isn't very funny, no matter what they are talking about though.

I heard a local DJ a couple of days ago, say the same thing about BH and Axl.

I agree..people can lark on this situation....I just find Kimmel ridculously unfunny.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
kockstar99
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 06:33:10 PM »

Adam Carolla was always the funnier of the two...

I just cant belive that there is nothing else for them to make fun of.

Why not make fun of something else.. I could give two fucks if they make fun of Axl Rose, but good god its so old now and the majority of people dont give a fuck about him anymore...

But they still make fun of it... I just dont see the reason.. Nobody really gives a shit about this band anymore in general so why make fun of it??

Its just a press release and a band member loss, get over it Jimmy
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »

hes gay.wen wwe wrestlers go on his show to plug pay-per-views he treats them likes retards

You mean they're not?  Coulda fooled me as him being the gay one though, considering he's not the one wrestling around with giant sweaty men covered in baby oil haha.

I take offense to that, as I've been a huge wrestling mark for pretty much my whole life, and I've actually met and carried on conversations with several wrestlers, and they are very far from "retards". They are very business-savvy.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2004, 08:55:33 PM »

Adam Carolla was always the funnier of the two...

I just cant belive that there is nothing else for them to make fun of.

Why not make fun of something else.. I could give two fucks if they make fun of Axl Rose, but good god its so old now and the majority of people dont give a fuck about him anymore...

But they still make fun of it... I just dont see the reason.. Nobody really gives a shit about this band anymore in general so why make fun of it??

Its just a press release and a band member loss, get over it Jimmy

I swear, one minute it's "the world is waiting for CD" and the next it's "no one cares about Axl, leave him alone - it's getting old." Every time a damn comic makes fun of Axl, stories change so that Axl doesn't need it and the comic is evil. Seriously, it's a joke - and it was funny.

They have every right to make a joke about it and it IS a funny subject.

Leave Kimmel alone, leave Conan (aka God) alone, even leave that moron Leno alone. If they make Axl jokes, good for them. 10 years without an album is a joke by itself.

And don't misinterpret me for an Axl hater, either - I'm neither a hater or a lover. I try to stay as non-biased as possible.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: