Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ive had a change of heart about "aint it fun"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ive had a change of heart about "aint it fun"  (Read 7911 times)
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2004, 10:14:44 PM »

insult my intelligence skeletor u jip joint cocksucker

Pointing out you're an ignorant dumbass is obviously redundant since you constantly keep reminding everyone of it yourself. I apologize and won't do it ever again.

anyone who thinks aint it fun and sftd are on par with gnr's best songs are snorting the hillbilly heroin

Who's claiming that? There are more alternatives than
1) The songs are utter crap
and
2) They are on par with GNR's best material

Binary thinking, eh?

hanoi influenced gnr's early image? thank god axl or whoever had the foresight to change that hideous image, cause had axl kept lookin like he did on the wttj video they wouldve been clumpt with the rest of the hair bands

There are more things to a band's looks than the lead singer's hairstyle.

not to offend but when GNR dressed in that image they looked like a bunch of fags and thank god they wiped off the stupid make up and put the hairspray away

You sound like a total redneck. Oh, wait a minute. You are one.

image is what u use to sell records when u cant play sing or write

Well GNR used their image to sell records a lot more than Hanoi Rocks did. GNR's reputation was what made them interesting to the masses, not the epicness of Estranged etc.

never put hanoi in the same sentence as GNR, that is showing that u have second rate intelligence by doing so

Right. They just happen to be an integral part of GNR's past, and a major influence. But things like that must not mean much to a mental titan such as yourself...

im the minority here but i have the balls to stick to my opinions and not agree with the majority for fear of not being liked

You're my fuckin' hero!  Roll Eyes

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 07:40:54 AM »

not to offend but when GNR dressed in that image they looked like a bunch of fags and thank god they wiped off the stupid make up and put the hairspray away

D lifts weights..it's not convenient for D's macho man image to listen to the

band whose members looks like fags (as D stated Hanoi and early GNR),

although the music would sound good. It just doesn't do it for D's image..he

refuses to listen that kind of stuff, he's a scared of what his weight lifting genius

friends would think. I guess the bands like Pantera is more their area..And if

GN'R would have keeped their WTTJ look..D wouldn't never be on this

board...'cause he refuses to have any kind of relationship with the band that

looks gay.
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 07:56:58 AM »

Gotten a bit off topic haven't we......started out with aint it fun now onto how GN'R looked like fag's. To put it simply they weren't fags, they got more pussy than all the male members of this board combined Roll Eyes

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Dizzy
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 09:36:32 AM »

D lifts weights..it's not convenient for D's macho man image to listen to the band whose members looks like fags (as D stated Hanoi and early GNR), although the music would sound good.  It just doesn't do it for D's image..he refuses to listen that kind of stuff, he's a scared of what his weight lifting genius friends would think.  I guess the bands like Pantera is more their area.. And if GN'R would have keeped their WTTJ look.. D wouldn't never be on this board...'cause he refuses to have any kind of relationship with the band that looks gay.

rofl That was great.  I just wish people around here would stop using that nasty homophobic slur.
Buritoking
I Voted for a Third Party Candidate
Rocker

- It's Good To Be The King -

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2004, 10:07:23 AM »

hanoi influenced gnr's early image? thank god axl or whoever had the foresight to change that hideous image, cause had axl kept lookin like he did on the wttj video they wouldve been clumpt with the rest of the hair bands

Well D, the truth about teh Welcome to the Jungle look for Axl is that it was a joke. I'm shocked you don't know this. I believe the exact quote is something along the lines of "I did it so people can look at it and realize I will never look like that again!"

Hanoi Rocks, are a kick ass band and it's said that you can't realize that, your missing out on some awesome music. Further more AIF and SFTD are awesome covers, and slash guitar work on AIF is amazeing, and if you think otherwise, you obviously don't play guitar.

And one more thing, and this isn't just directed towards D, but people need to grow up and stop using the words Fags, Gays, Homo's, or any other homsexual insult towards anyone or anything, this sin't the 60's anymore people, it's time to accept that fact. I myself am not gay, but I have gay friends, and I think it is just ignorant, and stupid to use homosexuality as an insult, honestly, is just so stupid. As one of my best friends says':

"Did you just insult me for being gay? Man, that is soooo gay!" Grin
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 10:08:56 AM by Buritoking » Logged
Dizzy
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2004, 10:27:27 AM »

And one more thing, and this isn't just directed towards D, but people need to grow up and stop using the words Fags, Gays, Homo's, or any other homsexual insult towards anyone or anything, this isn't the 60's anymore people, it's time to accept that fact. I myself am not gay, but I have gay friends, and I think it is just ignorant, and stupid to use homosexuality as an insult, honestly, is just so stupid.

Glad someone else agrees with me.  It's a shame that you have to clarify that you're not gay in order to defend them or to deride the use of such derogatory terms.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: