Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:19:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Poll - Do you think Axl will release Chinese Democracy before he dies?
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poll - Do you think Axl will release Chinese Democracy before he dies?  (Read 8273 times)
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« on: April 03, 2004, 11:51:43 PM »

It seems that Axl is simply utterly incapable of releasing any more new music.  The revolving door of persona, the ego, the fears...for crying out loud, he still has to do the vocals, and he's the damn lead singer!  So here's my question to all you Gunners out there: do you think Axl will ever release Chinese Democracy out of his own free will before he dies, or will the record company have to wait until he dies and they can raid the vaults?  Opinions, please.
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 11:59:08 PM »

Yes I believe he will peace

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Flyguy_1ca
Rocker

"Cursing is for ignorant mother-$#@^&*

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 11:59:35 PM »

Unfortunately, I no longer think he'll release it as long as he's alive....the record company will have to absolutely force it one way or the other

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 12:33:50 AM »

Yes of coarse he will Roll Eyes

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
kockstar99
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 12:38:31 AM »

I think he will release it this year... late this year.. after the VR record...  I think there will be a single this summer...
GNR-Rules
This space was intentionally left blank
Rocker

I used to live behind Tower Records on sunset!

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2004, 12:53:47 AM »

No shit he's gonna release it this year I mean regardless of what you Axl Bashers and Axl Haters think he does care about us he does care about us fans regardless of what you people say. I mean he gives a full explanation why GN'R cannot preform at Lisbon yet you still bash the guy i mean leave him the fuck alone. Axl is a good guy and cares about us trust me Peace out

Chinese Democracy Starts Right Now!
gnrgoblue
Headliner

how did it come to this?

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2004, 01:26:32 AM »

Hell no. The only reason I even bother coming to this board any more is to find out if his label has somehow forced its release or if he's finally dead so I can get the music.

Sorry if I don't cream my pants because Axl signed off on a document filled with excuses and deflected blame and written by some public relations weasel. There is every reason to believe that GnR wouldn't have shown at RiR even if Buckethead was still in the band. Bucket's departure just gave Axl a tidy little excuse.

You people with the endless well of blind faith and optimism are to be admired for your positive outlook. Ignorance, it seems, truly is bliss.
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2004, 01:29:27 AM »

Yeah, I think he's gonna release it pretty soon.

He hasn't recorded the vocals?   confused That's a pretty big assumption to make that's basically total speculation.

Though things haven't been great in the Gn'R world recently, it doesn't necessarily mean that all the bullshit lies and rumours are suddenly true.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
kockstar99
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2004, 03:28:02 AM »

Hell no. The only reason I even bother coming to this board any more is to find out if his label has somehow forced its release or if he's finally dead so I can get the music.

Sorry if I don't cream my pants because Axl signed off on a document filled with excuses and deflected blame and written by some public relations weasel. There is every reason to believe that GnR wouldn't have shown at RiR even if Buckethead was still in the band. Bucket's departure just gave Axl a tidy little excuse.

You people with the endless well of blind faith and optimism are to be admired for your positive outlook. Ignorance, it seems, truly is bliss.

your a jackass arent you?
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2004, 07:24:18 AM »

Look we know why the album was being held up, I do believe we can c a new album very soon!

EEEERRRR Little boy
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2004, 07:54:20 AM »

Obviously......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2004, 08:57:04 AM »

Chinese Democray will be out this year or in the start of 2005... we're in April, if they want to release a release date in the next months, for me meas they will announce a release date about september.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2004, 09:15:35 AM »

Yes, although this has been one crazy come-back ride for all involved (Gn'R, fans, label, etc etc...) I do believe that the CD will be released sometime this year.  

And if not... well, I'll still be around and be predicting that 2005 will be *the year* in a few months time Smiley  
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2004, 09:25:56 AM »

Yes, he will, not in the near future though.

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2004, 09:45:06 AM »

Yes, he will.
People who bash Axl pretend like they know his mindset and mental situation more than people who support him. Comeon. He's going to release it, because when you work on something so long, you better believe you're dying to release it.  He wouldn't be taking so long if he didn't have something to prove in the first place. No amount of nervousness or mental anguish will overcome that motivation.
Yes, he will release it.
Nacho Man Randy Salsa
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 09:46:27 AM »

No,I think he will release it after he dies. Roll Eyes
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 10:40:32 AM »

before he dies..yes

in the near future..no
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2004, 10:41:33 AM »

An Album called Chinese democracy? I'm not sure. Maybe NO maybe yes.
New album? YES!! I do, yes as in the statement and Robins letter,
they seems to avoid mentioning the title of the album,
which is possibly not Chinese democracy(=something unlikely to happen soon/ a curse?) anymore. JMO?Huh

providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2004, 12:51:56 PM »

Posted by: kockstar99  Posted on: Today at 07:38:31am  
I think he will release it this year... late this year.. after the VR record...  I think there will be a single this summer...  

Posted by: GNR-Rules  Posted on: Today at 07:53:47am  
No shit he's gonna release it this year I mean regardless of what you Axl Bashers and Axl Haters think he does care about us he does care about us fans regardless of what you people say. I mean he gives a full explanation why GN'R cannot preform at Lisbon yet you still bash the guy i mean leave him the fuck alone. Axl is a good guy and cares about us trust me Peace out  

Obviously......

Chinese Democray will be out this year or in the start of 2005... we're in April, if they want to release a release date in the next months, for me meas they will announce a release date about september.

These are just a few reasons why Axl fans have become the biggest laughingstocks in all musicdome. It's not that they're so blinded by pure adultation & idoltry, but they'e so arrogant about it.

My favorite response above is the one that mentions 2005.

Needless to say, since I never believed the stupid album would ever be released, I think the recent events cements my opinion even more.

Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2004, 04:34:05 PM »

I don't know that he'll release the record unless the record company legally forces him to.  And even then?  As for his death, I don't know, he could live another forty years.  Or not.  Fact is, a lot of the mysteries surrounding Axl won't come out until he dies.  It's easier to get people to talk when the subject is dead.  

I think he has recorded vocals though.  He might keep recording them over and over again and changing them, but I'm sure something is on tape.
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2004, 04:35:22 PM »

I think it will come out.

And when it does, Dizzy, the poster on here (who is now starting to agree with me regarding certain aspects of life...... Wink) he will become a happy old man and rejoice in the release along with me Grin

« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 04:37:02 PM by insupportofaxl » Logged
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2004, 05:35:07 PM »

He'll release it when it's done

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Evolution
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2004, 09:04:04 PM »

He'll release it when it's done

i agree! ok
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »

Yes I do think Axl will release DC before he dies and it wil be this year.  ok

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2004, 05:50:31 AM »

What a stupid topic.....
Hopefully he will..I think so.. beer
And why do people still think he hasent put any vocals down.....For gods sakes....most of the vocals have been done for years... hihi
Just Ask Brian May....

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2004, 02:30:49 PM »

No Chinese Democracy.  There will continue to be a string of dissapointments along the way, and then Axl, will be 100% reclusive.  Sorry Gunners!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2004, 06:26:44 PM »

Posted by: kockstar99  Posted on: Today at 07:38:31am  

Posted by: GNR-Rules  Posted on: Today at 07:53:47am  

Obviously......

These are just a few reasons why Axl fans have become the biggest laughingstocks in all musicdome. It's not that they're so blinded by pure adultation & idoltry, but they'e so arrogant about it.

My favorite response above is the one that mentions 2005.

Needless to say, since I never believed the stupid album would ever be released, I think the recent events cements my opinion even more.

Can i get away with saying shut it u little *$%&$??

I'm flamed for saying the album will be released before Axl dies?

Ur the reason GNR fans are a 'laughing stock' if that is even the case.

If u don't believe the album is coming out why are u here???

Quick! To the bandwagon!
acid
Opening Act

G'n'F'n'R Forever

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2004, 06:54:07 PM »

Alright, I'm posting a disclaimer about this before I even start.  I love Guns N Roses.  I adore them.  Slash is a fucking God.  Axl is possibly the BEST frontman in music history (Tyler and Plant may be pretty damn close though).  I do not hate Axl Rose.  I however do not blindly follow him like a lost puppy dog.  There are only so many times that I can be flat out lied to and not get pissed off.  I want to someday listen to CD (just so I can hear what the fuck an album that has taken 10+ years is going to sound like.  It better wash my car and give me an orgasm just for listening to it.), but I really don't think I ever will.

Chinese Democracy will be released when -50 temperatures are recorded in hell, the Red Sox win the world series, Bush wins a Noble Prize for thermodynamics, 50 cent becomes governor of New York, and Mick Jaggar realizes that he just may be "too old for this shit".

It's not that I don't want it to be released, but I'm not BLIND.  Look back to when the 2002 tour was announced.  

"Chinese Democracy will be released this year! There is no doubt about it!".

Then it wasn't.  So the blind Axl followers find an excuse, and move on until the next thing (Rio).

"Chinese Democracy will be released before Rio! There is no doubt about it!".

It wasn't.

So now GnR came out with an excuse.  (Let me ask you this, did Buckethead slow the album down, or did the "album" slow Buckethead down?).  Axl worshippers will move on.  GnR will annouce some "show" somewhere (my money is some show at New Years or some silly thing).  People will wait for the day, blindly yelling out from the rooftops (you guessed it).

"Chinese Democracy will be released this year! There is no doubt about it!".

Take a guess at what I think is gonna happen.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2004, 07:08:35 PM »

It will be out by the end of the year guranteed yes

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2004, 07:51:27 PM »

Of course Axl will release it before he dies. It will be sometime within the year...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: