Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I just came home from the Buckethead concert in Chicago
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just came home from the Buckethead concert in Chicago  (Read 11930 times)
kockstar99
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2004, 05:32:59 PM »

no shows were ever cancelled by Robin leaving to tour with NIN...  2001 and 2004 shows were cancelled due to Mr Carroll..

No 2001 shows were cancelled because of BH according to Axl Rose himself. And there was only one 2004 show.

The 2001 tour was cancelled due to Brain Carrolls Illness.
Just coz Axl Rose says he didnt know he had a tour doesnt change the offical reason given for the cancellations..
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2004, 05:52:22 PM »

I would have written a note telling him to go fuck himself

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
kockstar99
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2004, 06:27:10 PM »

I would have written a note telling him to go fuck himself

haha me too... if he will come here ill flip him off... and im going to return my BH solo cd's... ill throw em at him..
estranged.1098
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2004, 06:33:23 PM »

Just coz Axl Rose says he didnt know he had a tour doesnt change the offical reason given for the cancellations..

The "official reason" was made up by the same person who booked the dates without consulting Axl and is no longer working with Guns N' Roses because of that. And then you have the story explained to you by Axl Rose himself. It seems you're choosing to believe in whatever is more convenient in your new "I hate BH" crusade.

And if you want to put your money where your mouth is:

Bucketheadland
915-C West Foothill Blvd. Suite 545
Claremont, CA,91711

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2004, 06:34:28 PM »

Thats more than likely a lie by the band. Axl later said that he didnt even know about the tour. Promoters intentions gone awry.

That whole bucket thing was prob a lie by the band.
and if it wasnt, then so what, he was sick. Why get on him for being ill.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
kockstar99
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2004, 08:44:37 PM »

The "official reason" was made up by the same person who booked the dates without consulting Axl and is no longer working with Guns N' Roses because of that.
Its still the offical reason.. If your refering to Doug Goldsein he still works with the band btw....

And then you have the story explained to you by Axl Rose himself.
I was not at this show or have i heard a bootleg.. I only heard it 2nd hand... I dont know what to belive.. Maybe Axl was covering for Carrol at the concert?? i dont know what goes on back stage..

It seems you're choosing to believe in whatever is more convenient in your new "I hate BH" crusade.
I dont hate BH..  I dont care about him one way or another.. what he did to back out this close to the show is fucked up tho... He was the official reason for two cancellations... That reason is gone.. time to move on..go ahead and twist how it was all Axl's fault...

Bucketheadland
Claremont, CA,91711

WOW! you looked that up for me?? Maybe Ill box up and mail a plastic bag full of shit to them...

Coz thats what he did to Guns n Roses fans by pulling out of the band this close to a major gig that he had a full year and half to make up his fucking chicken brain for..

« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 08:45:25 PM by kockstar99 » Logged
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2004, 09:02:18 PM »

This is exactly what I thought would happen if BH quit, people just turned on him. Screw that - I still love the Bucket.

Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2004, 09:34:51 PM »

Since I'm not sure  about the true reason about BH deband, I still being his fan.

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2004, 09:39:50 PM »

I have loved Buckethead before he was in GNR - but loved GNR longer - quite an impasse to be at - Annie - nice gesture.

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
estranged.1098
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2004, 09:42:01 PM »

The "official reason" was made up by the same person who booked the dates without consulting Axl and is no longer working with Guns N' Roses because of that.
Its still the offical reason.. If your refering to Doug Goldsein he still works with the band btw....

I didn't know that he is still working with the band - I'm actually glad if that's true. But I sure read that he was fired.

And then you have the story explained to you by Axl Rose himself.
I was not at this show or have i heard a bootleg.. I only heard it 2nd hand... I dont know what to belive.. Maybe Axl was covering for Carrol at the concert?? i dont know what goes on back stage..

People say many things about Axl but I honestly don't think he's a liar. And why would he lie about something that had been cleared up already?

It seems you're choosing to believe in whatever is more convenient in your new "I hate BH" crusade.
I dont hate BH..  I dont care about him one way or another.. what he did to back out this close to the show is fucked up tho... He was the official reason for two cancellations... That reason is gone.. time to move on..go ahead and twist how it was all Axl's fault...

Actually no, I agree that BH is the main reason for the Lisboa cancellation. But you certainly can't blame the 2001 European tour on him as it's obvious that was someone elses fuck up.

Bucketheadland
Claremont, CA,91711

WOW! you looked that up for me?? Maybe Ill box up and mail a plastic bag full of shit to them...

Coz thats what he did to Guns n Roses fans by pulling out of the band this close to a major gig that he had a full year and half to make up his fucking chicken brain for..

I didn't look it up, it's on the main page of BH's site.

As for BH leaving, I'm inclined to think he was just using GNR to promote himself, but I'd like to believe he simply changed his mind about wanting to be a part of GNR. In either case, if you bought his albums and liked them (I'm assuming you did, because you say you bought more than one) I don't see why all the negativity towards him, specially when even Axl is willing to "discuss".
Chief
Legend

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2004, 02:22:27 AM »

Thanks Annie for giving him the note and for the review. right on, i hope to see him sometime soon!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2004, 06:11:04 AM »

we don't want buckethead back.

Who? We? Huh

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
kockstar99
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2004, 09:16:10 AM »

I don't see why all the negativity towards him, specially when even Axl is willing to "discuss".

I took "Discuss" to mean Lawsuit... he obviously cant speak about legal thinks in the press... but thats why i thought it has quotes around it...
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2004, 09:27:07 AM »

Dont we all want a gitarist that actually wants to be in gnr?? I dunno what's the deal with buckethead but I get the impression that Buckethead doesn't really wants to be. That's why people/ fans make the "I don't want him back" comments.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Counterfeit_God
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2004, 12:24:37 AM »

we don't want buckethead back.
we just want a cd.

As good as Buckethead is, I'll second the above quote!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: