Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 07:49:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227854 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Will U Be Buying The Greatest Hits
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will U Be Buying The Greatest Hits  (Read 52656 times)
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2004, 06:11:59 PM »

No, I won't buy it, that would be stupid.

I own all the songs except Sympathy... and I could just spend the $ on a full CD of new music of something more worthwhile.
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2004, 06:17:57 PM »

I can't believe that some of you are actually gonna -re-buy something that you already have.  It sure must be nice to live at home with mommy and daddy and throw away your money like it grows on trees.

Why dont you shut the fuck up. You are an ignorant little girl aren't you? What a false sense of ego you have. I am the king of my castle. I live there with my queen and my princess. How fucking funny is it that a little girl like yourself wants to act like she knows it all. I can buy whatever the fuck I see fit to. You are lost little girl.

Speaking of Daddy's, why don't you call yours and tell him what a great job you did today.

Calm down, Buddha_Master.  I understand your irritation since that comment didn't sit well with me, either.  But, it's best to just ignore things like that.

Remember, we DON'T insult other board members.   Smiley
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2004, 06:38:04 PM »

Sukie, I understand the rules. I really do. Thats why I didnt insult her. If I was to insult her, I would have called her a stupid bitch. Which you know I wouldn't do  Wink

Ignoring things is something Im just not very good at. I like to think that my purpose for being on this board, is to help bring balance where it is needed. Cheers lady beer
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 06:42:24 PM by Buddha_Master » Logged

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2004, 07:17:52 PM »

Yeah, BucketRose doesn't understand that if you fork over money for this Greatest Hits CD with 5 covers on it from a band with 3 albums, that you get a brand spanking new DIGIPAK with a GN'R logo on it!  Well worth $20, especially since album covers are the most important thing, not the music on the CD (which, of course, we already own).

What a "little girl".   Roll Eyes
ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2004, 07:23:23 PM »

Well, I have a few studio quality versions on afew bootlegs of songs like jumping jack flash, jsut another sunday, i think i have sentimental movie. I've had shadow of your love for years. But I would be exstatic to get it on an official cd.

Geffen needs to pilage the gnr back catalog.

Unreleased B-side album
Ritz 88 DVD and CD
Tokyo 92 cd.
Paris 92 cd and DVD
Any other illusion show recorded in its entirety
The 3 vegas 01 shows
Rock in Rio CD/DVD
MSG 02 CD/DVD

If those 8 things beacme cds we would be happy gnr fans for years to come.

If we did get those I would not be happy at all.  I hate the live shit, it's so boring.  Studio versions are way better which is why I'd way rather throw that piece of shit Live Era out and buy Greatest Hits cd ANY day.  I'm happy about Greatest Hits, but I won't be a really happy GN'R fan till I got Chinese Democracy in my hands.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2004, 08:46:29 PM »

Most likely not, but this album comes out fairly close to my birthday so i might just ask for it as a present. I mean yes i do in fact have every song on that cd, but i dont like every song on all of GnR's releases mainly UYI1. so instead of switching cds i can simply play GH at parties and shit and love every song. much more convenient Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Toast960
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2004, 11:02:49 PM »

No. To me, buying this album is kinda like crossing a picket line. It's apparently being released against the wishes of the band so no.

I love this job more than I love taffy. And I'm a man who loves his taffy

-Mayor Adam West
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2004, 11:55:10 PM »

No. To me, buying this album is kinda like crossing a picket line. It's apparently being released against the wishes of the band so no.

I cross the picket line every day. I don't see any problem in doing so. Its not my fault they picket/protest

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
BucketRose
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2004, 11:57:06 PM »

I can't believe that some of you are actually gonna -re-buy something that you already have.  It sure must be nice to live at home with mommy and daddy and throw away your money like it grows on trees.

Why dont you shut the fuck up. You are an ignorant little girl aren't you? What a false sense of ego you have. I am the king of my castle. I live there with my queen and my princess. How fucking funny is it that a little girl like yourself wants to act like she knows it all. I can buy whatever the fuck I see fit to. You are lost little girl.

Speaking of Daddy's, why don't you call yours and tell him what a great job you did today.

Wow, what an exemplary forum member you are.  At least this little girl knows where to come if she wants to be insulted.

Did I touch a nerve, Mr. Calm, Peaceable Zen Buddhist Dude?  Do you resent someone pointing out the obvious...pointing out the inane, gross self-indulgence of re-purchasing something you already own?  Oh well....I'll leave you alone so you can go back to breaking this forum's ettiqutte codes....you're my role model from here on out.
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2004, 12:01:26 AM »

BTW, I don't know where you buy your cds that its gonna cost 20 bucks. It will be 9.99 on march 23rd and I know where I can get it cheaper about a month after that

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
charl!edontsurf
Rocker

Axl doesn't surf either...

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2004, 01:20:20 AM »

I can't believe the people who dont have "Sympathy". Wow. I thought everyone owned "The Interview with a Vampire" soundtrack. It was one of the huge GnR days in the past ten years. It really sad how many of my old buddies left...

I am only 20 and I can remember buying TSI and "The Interview with a Vampire" soundtrack the day they came out.

As for the answer to the question. I fucking hate Axl. I will be buying this album, because:

1: I am hardcore
2: The artwork
3: Slash and Co. deserve it

VAN: 11-7-2002 (RIOT!)
TACOMA: 11-8-2002
LONDON: 6-7-2006
DUBLIN: 6-9-2006
PARIS: 6-20-2006
ZURICH: 7-1-2006
CGY: 12-6-2006
EDM: 12-7-2006
CGY: 1-16-2010
EDM: 1-17-2010
SEA: 12-16-2011
VAN:
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2004, 01:27:19 AM »

Yes.....remastered or not..i WILL buy it.. ok
cos i want it and to support guns n roses....i want it to chart well..........Then Bring on CD...
Will the old members get money from the sales??? peace

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2004, 01:33:07 AM »

if it had estranged and something else and didnt have aint it fun and sympathy for the devil i would buy it

i wont buy it out of protest for what i consider to be a horrible fuckin over rated tune in aint it fun, disgusts me this song is on the cd

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2004, 01:46:27 AM »

if it had estranged and something else and didnt have aint it fun and sympathy for the devil i would buy it

i wont buy it out of protest for what i consider to be a horrible fuckin over rated tune in aint it fun, disgusts me this song is on the cd

What is wrong with Ain't It Fun?? I think the song is great. I love it. I never heard Sympathy for the devil so I'm curious about that. And yes Estranged should be on there no doubt.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2004, 02:01:24 AM »

I LOVE Aint it fun............maybe its not the best singing but the Guitars are AWESOME beer
One of my Fav slash solos...... ok

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2004, 03:26:21 AM »

Wow, what an exemplary forum member you are.  At least this little girl knows where to come if she wants to be insulted.

Did I touch a nerve, Mr. Calm, Peaceable Zen Buddhist Dude?  Do you resent someone pointing out the obvious...pointing out the inane, gross self-indulgence of re-purchasing something you already own?  Oh well....I'll leave you alone so you can go back to breaking this forum's ettiqutte codes....you're my role model from here on out.

You didnt touch a nerve baby girl. I yawned several times while writing that to you. You're the one trying to degrade those that would oppose you fragile senseblities.

Remember this baby boo...just because you have to collect some lumch stamps, doesnt mean that the ones of us that make a good living should feel bad for purchasing whatever CD should  tickle our ass. Yea I am calm little girl. I was calm before and im calm now. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Listen, if you want, maybe sometimes in April, Ill let you borrow my GH CD. Or maybe just $10.00 so you can get your own.

Nama yoho rengey kyo

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Bahad
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2004, 03:39:02 AM »

I dont think I'll buy it. But if the remasters are good I maybe will change my mind. First I'll download it to see how the remaster thing.
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2004, 03:46:22 AM »

rant I think we will never agree with this one.. hihi.....

the song is awesome!! let it go, and find out that the song is just a killer.
BucketRose
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2004, 05:57:55 AM »

You didnt touch a nerve baby girl. I yawned several times while writing that to you. You're the one trying to degrade those that would oppose you fragile senseblities.

Remember this baby boo...just because you have to collect some lumch stamps, doesnt mean that the ones of us that make a good living should feel bad for purchasing whatever CD should  tickle our ass. Yea I am calm little girl. I was calm before and im calm now. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Listen, if you want, maybe sometimes in April, Ill let you borrow my GH CD. Or maybe just $10.00 so you can get your own.

Nama yoho rengey kyo

Why would I want to borrow it?  I already have it, man.  You've missed the WHOLE point....helloooo??? McFly?Huh.....go check your Appetite and Illusions....you already have these songs.  

I guess the nifty new GH logo fooled ya....I think thats what the record company was going for...to get the mongoloid fans to think this was actually an album with new music.  But hey...you seem like a guy who likes shiny things...so I think it will look good in your collection.   hihi

Now, get your blood pressure back down....say it with me....OMMMMM.....I will no longer get bent out of shape by little girl's inconsequential comments about a GH album.....OMMMMMMM.....OMMMMMMM....I'm a good Buddha Master....OMMMMMMM....my life is an example of peace and harmony....I don't take offense to people who don't like shiny new GH album cover....OMMMMMMM

hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2004, 08:06:08 AM »

Would Buddha and his little "girl" take their stuff to PMs.

I'm in no hurry to buy this album..... I'll probably wait until it's on sale, not sure if I want to spend $20 on something like this.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 08:07:55 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: