Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43693 times)
Athena
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2006, 07:45:41 AM »

Yes, Anything you ARE pathetic hihi j/k

Tomorrow I brew, today I bake, and then the child away I take. For little deems my royal dame that Rumpelstiltzkin is my name.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2006, 07:58:30 AM »

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit? and is just pulling all your legs .? I was able to figure this one out on the first post .? ? He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,? I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives? that is what makes them a loser .? ?He even put a Star Wars avatar? to go with his story lol? Hilarious .
FUCK YOU!!! You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's true. Yes I like star wars and yes I have Yoda on my avatar. Does this equal being a loser in your book? And the bs about not admitting the problem and thinking that you are living a productive life,well that's the geeks you know from the movies. But if it makes you feel any better then continue to believe that you are a human lie detector or whatever.

Okay, it's good to stand up for yourself but let's not exaggerate, eh?
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2006, 12:17:18 PM »

Don't stop him now, he's on a role!

I can't understand why people are still doubting Rocksteady.? At first I thought he might be taking the piss but I gave up thinking that on like page 3.

I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives that is what makes them a loser.

Yo, what better place is there to ask advice about this kind of thing without having anyone you know find out about it?? I can't believe you think people don't realise when they're losers (man, I hate that word).? If you're getting called a loser and getting bullied and don't even trust your friends then i'm sure most people would know that something's wrong.

Rocksteady - things will definately get better for you.? At least you're smarter than that guy. hihi

(Edit: Cause if Rocksteady shouts out *psyche* now i'm gonna look like a right tool)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 12:20:51 PM by Danny Top Hat » Logged
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2006, 03:54:52 PM »

Danny, you're totally an MC edit-master!

I can't believe this thread went to 7 pages . it is pretty obvious that this Rocksteady dude is full of shit  and is just pulling all your legs .  I was able to figure this one out on the first post .    He's just trying to get a reaction from everybody,  I don't think there are many losers that will go on a message board and admit they have a problem. Most of them think they are living productive lives  that is what makes them a loser .   He even put a Star Wars avatar  to go with his story lol  Hilarious .
FUCK YOU!!! You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't mean it's true. Yes I like star wars and yes I have Yoda on my avatar. Does this equal being a loser in your book? And the bs about not admitting the problem and thinking that you are living a productive life,well that's the geeks you know from the movies. But if it makes you feel any better then continue to believe that you are a human lie detector or whatever.

Okay, it's good to stand up for yourself but let's not exaggerate, eh?

I wouldn't call it exaggeration. A boy getting a bit carried away, maybe... But that's all good! Everything in excess! If it's good enough for the Romans...

... Err..........................

As for MC Pedestal supposadly being able

to figure this one out on the first post

, well. You know what they say, don't you?

... Smiley.........

... Seriously though, do you? Because I haven't got a clue.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2006, 03:58:55 PM »

to figure this one out on the first post

, well. You know what they say, don't you?

... Smiley.........

... Seriously though, do you? Because I haven't got a clue.

I do. But I'm not telling.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2006, 01:15:50 AM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no
i know a couple of ppl that would f*** you
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2006, 06:26:38 AM »

Dude, lay off the guy a bit, he's already in a rough state as it is. I'm sure he doesn't want to add to that by going to prison for having sex with a minor.

Note: MC No-Confidence, if you do decide to take never miss(es the point)69 up on his offer, be sure to read his above post VERY carefully..................
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:29:23 AM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2006, 07:40:03 AM »

I read through it twice.  I don't get it.. Undecided
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2006, 09:56:21 AM »

... Not once did never miss(es the point)69 mention that he knows any women that would f*** DJ Yoda....................

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2006, 11:17:54 AM »

meh i sucked with girls.

i hadnt had a girl friend or kissed anyone.

im 15, then in late march, by luck i met someone just through circumstance, i was actually ment to be having a go at her but like i met her and i liked her and fast forward in time and we have been going out nearly 4 months....

it doesnt matter if you suck, youll bump into someone it happens always.

html sucks
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2006, 07:24:51 PM »

dont worry about not being with someone. relationships suck anyways  rant

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2006, 12:28:06 AM »

1)get back to school

I would but math got so hard for me that there is no point.
math is hard for me to but all you got to do is make friends with the smart ppl and sit by them and cheat your way that is what do in math
nevermiss24
Rocker

CD STARTS NOW

« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2006, 12:31:17 AM »

i'm afraid of girls.
does that belong in this topic?
dont worry they dont bite..................................

too hard
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2006, 03:11:40 AM »

Step By Step, here's what to do:

1. Get off the pills. It will take time, and it'll be hard and gruelling, but you CAN do it. Remember, there is no such thing as "I can't". Yes you CAN!

Ok, here's some advice by me.

If the doctors ordered you some anti-deps, take them, since all the shit you're going through I think you need something to keep your serotone (or whatever) level in limits. I know what I'm talking about, since I've taken those for sometime now and they help me to keep my depressions in check. I've been too close to the edge when there was too much I couldn't handle and these pills actually made it better.

Yeah, I won't take them forever, but first I'll get the basics in my life right.

But anyway dude, all you need is a little confidence.

If you stop taking them, you're going to hit rockbottom since your brain is used to have them.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
sesor
Rocker

« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2006, 07:22:29 PM »

rocksteady you sexy beast, i'll be your girlfirdend even if i am watsed right now

I Saw The Storm Gettin' Closer, And The Waves They Get So High, Seems Everything I Used To Know Here...Why Must It Drift Away And Die?
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2008, 06:43:40 AM »

Well it's been like over 2 years since my last post in this topic. And you know what, nothing has gotten better! Infact some things have gotten worse: I had a death in the family, now I don't have absolutely no friends, my eyes are even more fucked up and the pills won't help anymore even when taken with alcohol. Ain't life a bitch? Oh and CD is still "on the horizon".

This   is   Democracy!!!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2008, 07:44:52 AM »

did you try to make it better?

What the fuck is with these people whining about their life and when asked if any, and I mean any, steps were taken to make things better and there weren't. Wohoo, insert slacker prize here.

So are you waiting for a miracle? For mom to make things right? if you want to conquer a mountain you need to climb it, if you need a pack of smokes you have to go outside and buy it.

Sure, life's a bitch sometimes and even I've had my share of tough spots and quite frankly I even had some thought of what's the point with all of this. In the end they are my tough spots, I got things to that point and there's no one other than me to get me out and I did. By deciding to do something other than complain.

What's with the eyes? Too much masturbating is bad, for what I've heard. Can't know for sure tho, but I'll email D and ask him if he got any other problem than the hairy palms.

So here's my advice. Step up and decide the first thing you wanna change, for an example make a friend and maybe it's not something you can accomplish over night, but people are social things so it isn't imposible. Go to some festival or use the net.

Also this cut&paste merge and mix shit gotta go with the pills and alcohol.

Now I'm not saying cut off alcohol, but it sure sounds like you're using it as buffer instead of taking it while having a good time.

Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2008, 08:27:03 AM »

Yeah I tried to make it better as a matter of fact  Shocked I had a friend, we we're never best buddies in the world he had other friends the types who hassled me at school etc. So I tried to be cool with him we played some footie together and stuff. And I helped him with his schoolwork from time to time. I dropped out after 9nth grade but he was in high school. Everything was cool almost exactly until he graduated... I have never heard of him since. There was another old friend(a dropout like me) who I tried to get along and things were also quite okay untile he grew like 3 inches taller in a year and got a girlfriend, then he started to think it wasn't cool to hang out with me anymore. The last I saw him was when I loaned him money, not much, but I haven't seen him since either.

About getting a girl, well I'm 5,7, wear glasses and I'm not good looking either. Girls usually laugh at me and say something like "there goes "that" guy". I guess that I'm not confident enough either, but well how could I be after years of rejection?

I don't know about the eyes, my vision just keeps getting worse. Has been getting since I was in the 1'st grade.

This   is   Democracy!!!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2008, 08:48:53 AM »

atleast the girls notice you.

So ok, those friends sucked but it's no your whole life, now is it?

About getting a girl, well I'm 5,7, wear glasses and I'm not good looking either. Girls usually laugh at me and say something like "there goes "that" guy". I guess that I'm not confident enough either, but well how could I be after years of rejection?

I could. I'm sure you can, too.

Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »

I could. I'm sure you can, too.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean...

This   is   Democracy!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: