Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:47:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227905 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Charlie Sheen
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Charlie Sheen  (Read 35339 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13150557

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011, 11:39:45 AM »

I tried to watch that the other night.  It was awful.  I thought I loved everything Charlie Sheen, but that completely missed the mark.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 11:55:09 AM »

well they threw it together too fast and his friends were annoying.

i think its gonna be just Charlie from now on.

I also thought it was gonna be something else and most people probably thought he was gonna slam CBS etc and be like an uncensored interview on all that. so when it wasn't it kinda missed the mark.

like a movie u expect to be one thing and is something else. It sucks but if u had known what it was going in, u might have liked it better.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 04:35:20 PM »

I came across this...

CNN: Dr. Drew: 'Charlie Sheen is clearly manic'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnag&NR=1

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 05:06:24 PM »

Charlie got fired from the Two and a Half Men

http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1154012p1.html

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

Charlie got fired from the Two and a Half Men

http://tv.ign.com/articles/115/1154012p1.html

Well if they are thinking of carrying that show on without Charlie, they are just asking for a slow death of Two And A Half Men. It wasn't near as good as it was before, even with Charlie still being in it, due to the kid being all grown up and the show having a different direction.

But without Charlie, it will be just a trainwreck. The show is all about Sheens' character and if they try to bring in another person thus altering the shows feel significantly, they might as well end the show for good, period.  Tongue
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 06:39:58 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2011, 06:40:44 PM »

Maybe they could bring back Coy and Vance from the old Dukes of Hazzard.  (they were the replacements for Bo and Luke when they were holding out for more money)  Smiley
Temporarily, CBS could do well with cameos by guest actors playing Charlie's role or Charlie's brother-in-law...whatever.

Hell, bring in Ted "Golden Pipes" Williams for some cheap laughs.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »

Dr Drew is so annoying and a fucking snake. using celebrities illness to make money and get famous.

I know people who didn't need AA to get sober.

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2011, 08:47:59 PM »

I don't think they will try to continue TAHM without Sheen. Everybody knows it was on it's last legs anyway after eight years. They make a lot of money out of syndication alone, so it's no biggie for them.

Fuck 'Em All.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »

Well CHarlie says that the writers/creators of Two And A Half Men took their focus off the show and started spending more time on their other shows and he thinks they are using him as the scapegoat to end it.

I believe Charlie's theory.

if u don't fire him after he allegedly held a knife to his wife's throat.... why would u over one wild party?

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2011, 09:22:13 PM »

oh yeah, another episode of Sheen's Korner tonight at 10pm Eastern.

www.ustream.com/charliesheen

Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »

Well CHarlie says that the writers/creators of Two And A Half Men took their focus off the show and started spending more time on their other shows and he thinks they are using him as the scapegoat to end it.

if u don't fire him after he allegedly held a knife to his wife's throat.... why would u over one wild party?

Sounds very plausible. They can't axe the show because it's very popular and the creators are writers / producers for quite a number of other shows. Charlie's lifestyle is nothing new, so I tend to believe this as well.
This is why I think CBS is not bothered with TAHM any more and is looking to bring something else to that time slot. Shame.

Fuck 'Em All.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2011, 11:51:02 PM »

plus throw in the payroll..

Reality TV is so cheap to make. New series u pay the actors very small per episode

between Charlies almost 2 million, the little kid got like 200k or something and u know John Cryer at least was getting 250 or 500k per episode.... so they made their money on the cheap, now the salary demands are getting high, they want to wrap it up.

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »

Replacing Sheen on this show will work out as well as Sheen replacing Michael J Fox on Spin City

But wtf is up with the reasoning for him getting fired?!?! Trashing hotels, admittance to the hospital.. They openly stood by him during all of that, you cant use that as an excuse now!
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 10:58:45 AM »

I think taking shots at the show's creator in the media is probably what did it. I think they made this decision some time ago and it took some time to shoot it by the lawyers and making sure they weren't putting themselves in a legal mess. Charlie may have even been somewhat aware this was gonna happen.

Also, at some point Charlie has really become bigger than the show. How could anyone separate him from the character at this point? And wouldn't the character have looked really boring compared to the real Charlie.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »

I think Charlie got sick of the show to be honest. I mean he is getting older... his window to film movies etc may be drying up so he may have sabotaged it once they pulled the hiatus shit.

cause really,putting the show on hiatus costs him money but doesn't give him enough time off to film Major League 3 and other movies.

Think of how hot of a commodity Charlie will be for awhile. His next project will be HUGE for the first few episodes or movies as long as they are good.

if i were a struggling network like NBC, I'd sign Charlie in a heartbeat, develop a new series around him immediately. Charlie may have given up 1.8 million an episode, but if he picks the right project, He will do even better than that as long as it doesn't suck.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 04:04:44 PM »

Haha, everyone needs to check this out.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3453256/Charlie-Sheens-bizarre-rooftop-antics-after-axe.html

I wonder what Charlie is drinking in that 2nd pic, oh yeah that's right it's... tiger blood.

This made my day, I tell ya.  ok
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3453256/Charlie-Sheens-bizarre-rooftop-antics-after-axe.html

I wonder what Charlie is drinking in that 2nd pic, oh yeah that's right it's... tiger blood.

Seem like Charlie was just acting

Charlie Sheen may be the inventor of Tiger Blood, but that doesn?t mean he drinks it! During his rooftop ?Free at last? machete episode yesterday in Beverly Hills, Charlie was ?drinking? a red, non-alcoholic beverage labeled Tiger Blood out of what looked to be a vintage Coca-Cola bottle. But the 45-year-old actor really wasn?t chugging anything, as his thumb was plugged over the mouth of the bottle!

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen-doesnt-drink-his-own-tiger-blood/

This is from last week but everyone should really see this

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/charlie-sheen-winning-for-men-3-2-11/1308280

Yeah, there's a stupid 30 sec. commercial in the beginning but it's worth it hihi

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2011, 05:57:05 PM »

You're either in Sheen's-Korner or you're with the trolls. 

haha i think im with the Trolls now.  I get bored of things very quickly, i dont even click on any Charlie Sheen news anymore.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2011, 06:18:31 PM »

Seem like Charlie was just acting

Charlie Sheen may be the inventor of Tiger Blood, but that doesn?t mean he drinks it! During his rooftop ?Free at last? machete episode yesterday in Beverly Hills, Charlie was ?drinking? a red, non-alcoholic beverage labeled Tiger Blood out of what looked to be a vintage Coca-Cola bottle. But the 45-year-old actor really wasn?t chugging anything, as his thumb was plugged over the mouth of the bottle!

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen-doesnt-drink-his-own-tiger-blood/

This is from last week but everyone should really see this

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/charlie-sheen-winning-for-men-3-2-11/1308280

Yeah, there's a stupid 30 sec. commercial in the beginning but it's worth it hihi

Haha, Charlie should bring this fragrance out, and it would sell like hotcakes. I actually could do with some "winning" fragrance myself, I sure as hell would buy it.

Come on Charlie, this is a bulletproof plan to stick it to your old bosses, I can see it now,  Winning, by Charlie Sheen.  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: