Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:28:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWW.ROSESOFVELVET.COM  (Read 30094 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 05:08:58 PM »

who is spamming people? I kindly ask once and I always ask someone I know.. It must be some random ass wipe just wanting to throw hatred around towards this perticular forum....

you'll usually get one from me, brody, neemo, backslash, or james.. I know I'm forgetting someone,,, At least I know those guys aren't going to harass and beg you to come over.. It's a cool site and all are welcome, that's it..
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 10:06:14 PM »

I've had spam as well, on more forums than this one

no

I want to see all this spam that rosesofvelvet members have sent you. If you cant produce it, then take the advice I gave Gunnerdownunder.

badapple81
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »

I never accused you jameslofton so (as per usual flying off the deep end and telling people to shut the fuck up).. take your own advice.

When that forum first opened I received a PM which was obviously a copy and paste job from a member which registered and unregistered the same day. Needless to say I deleted it.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 07:58:43 AM by GunnerDownUnder » Logged
Megaguns
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 08:12:21 AM »

cool board man. ok
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »

I never accused you jameslofton so (as per usual flying off the deep end and telling people to shut the fuck up).. take your own advice.

When that forum first opened I received a PM which was obviously a copy and paste job from a member which registered and unregistered the same day. Needless to say I deleted it.

so someone sent mass pms as an invite, that's how forums spread... WHy did you act like you got spam as in multiple pms that flooded your inbox.. By saying that you put a negative spin on the board and make up people's minds before they even look then you get a snowball effect,.. if someone is inviting twenty people you don't get personal invites you get one copied twenty times Wink
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 12:21:25 PM by mikegiuliana » Logged
Brody
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 01:02:37 PM »

Its never Intended to be spam If i see a poster that i like and i think has a good attitude i just simply invite them.. i never ask anyone more then once and theres only been a handful of posters ive invited!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »

One PM isnt being spammed. Who sent it to you? I would seriously like to know. Oh yeah, they registered and deleted their account, so you probably dont remember. How convenient. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 09:13:18 PM »

cool board man. ok

awesome dude ok hope to you see you around from time to time fellow droogie yes

sorry if some of you were offended by a freindly invite to rosesofvelvet Undecided
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:26:37 PM by Neemo » Logged

badapple81
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:37:51 PM »

One PM isnt being spammed. Who sent it to you? I would seriously like to know. Oh yeah, they registered and deleted their account, so you probably dont remember. How convenient. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

Yeah I mean it's so much fun going on the BUY Product section and making up stories  yes   Roll Eyes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »

Yeah I mean it's so much fun going on the BUY Product section and making up stories? yes? ?Roll Eyes
Well, considering the fact that you are a member of thenewguns, who are notorious for hating me, I'm sure there was some sort of "fun" involved. No one at ROV would ever ask anyone from that site to join. Next time you want to accuse me or one of my friends there of "spamming", sign up under a name that isn't affiliated with thenewguns. It might make your little story a bit more believable.

badapple81
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2006, 12:19:28 AM »

Yeah I mean it's so much fun going on the BUY Product section and making up stories? yes? ?Roll Eyes
Well, considering the fact that you are a member of thenewguns, who are notorious for hating me, I'm sure there was some sort of "fun" involved. No one at ROV would ever ask anyone from that site to join. Next time you want to accuse me or one of my friends there of "spamming", sign up under a name that isn't affiliated with thenewguns. It might make your little story a bit more believable.

So being a member of thenewguns automatically means there was some sort of alterior motive? Please. I have been here a long time and never had any reason to make up any BS and never have. Anyway I'm glad you are spending so much time at ROV instead of here  yes  ok
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2006, 12:25:04 AM »

Cant you even go a week without accusing us of something james? How pathetic  Roll Eyes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2006, 12:52:18 AM »

Cant you even go a week without accusing us of something james? How pathetic? Roll Eyes
Cant you go a day without immediately jumping on one of my posts? Did your lapdog gunner run over to newguns and tell you I posted? How pathetic. You hadn't said shit since squealing like a pig to Gigger and Ali at Sp1at about our little PM exchange. Actually, I wish i hadn't mentioned newguns, because now you're gonna become obsessed with this thread. I'm not gonna argue with you here and play your little loser fag game. Go read those PMs I sent you awhile back, and my comment to you at CD.com if you want to go around in circles.

Brody
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2006, 02:22:53 PM »

Wow i am really glad that i posted my site here!! Im sorry if i sent you a pm.. asking you to check it out! i never signed up and deleted my account! I had the other acount for something like 3 years or idk... I made this new account after i deleted my old!
Brody
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »

I've had spam as well, on more forums than this one

no

Im just really curious on who is spamming people! because i have no interest in doing that with anyone! I have only asked a few people to check it out! and this board other then mine is the only one that i participate in! if you could please let me know who is doing this so i could ask them to stop that would be nice!

Brody
misterbrownstone
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2006, 03:22:26 PM »

Roll Eyes

as usual, mr. lofton gets all angry and defensive when someone points out a flaw.

gee, seem familiar?

hello fellow gunners!  i have decided as soon as i post and private message this speech sorta thing, (because i'm sure this 'uncensored' board will delete my post, or reword it or some other garbage), i am leaving this god forsaken forum.

in the begining, when there were just a hand full of members here, it was great!  everyone here seemed to get along just fine, but when Mr. James Lofton (29) joined the forum, there were basically instantly some tension between him and i from past forums, and he 'promised' he'd put it all behind him.  WRONG!

a couple days later someone requested 2 RELEASED songs, one was Get In The Ring from Use Your Illusion II and the other was a video of November Rain which was released on Welcome to the Videos.  knowing these songs were released, i told the guy, KINDLY, that the songs were released, and we would not post links here.  about 10 minutes later, i got this message from James:

'Dont ever be a smart ass like that to a member here. We're trying to get as many new members here as we can, and you thinking you're a God because you're a moderator is not helping things at all. Lose the fucking attitude. Or go be a moderator somewhere else that embraces that "holier than thou" attitude.'

look who's talking!  you think you're a forum GOD, infact, you're now the vice admin, so i suppose you really ARE holier than thou, now!  and does it really matter how many members a forum has?  mygnr has over 10,000, but that doesn't make it better than thenewguns who don't have anything close to that number.

so i sent a reply to him:

'i see you're talking about the YCBM/GITR reply.

i can't really see why you'd promote totally STEALING from GN'R, to be honest.  they put the songs out for a reason, so they could make a buck or two AND because they love music.  seriously, i'm perfectly fine if you want to promote pirating, but that's not my thing.'
-----------------
and he came back and said:

Have you ever thought that some of these people are from foreign countries, and might not have access to record stores to buy the albums? The internet is the only way some people have access to certain types of music. Or maybe he's a kid and his mom wont let him buy GNR material. Think before you talk shit to someone.

there's something called ITUNES, buddy!  you can easily get the one song, and then video.google search for the video!  now GN'R benefits AND i don't get yelled at!  but wait!  there's more!

ME: and you're talking shit to me, too.

if you wanna post it, i ain't stopping you, but i'm not.

and how do you know he doesn't live in the middle of NYC right by a Tower Records?

JAMES: Listen asshole. It doesnt matter where he's from. I'm not a psychic, and its irrelevant where he lives. You're the modreator of that section, and you should treat the people that post in that section with a little respect. I understand the reasoning behind not posting official material in an open forum, but you could have at least sent him the song and video through PM.
----
wait wait wait!  how is it irrelevant where he lives?  didn't you just say "Have you ever thought that some of these people are from foreign countries, and might not have access to record stores to buy the albums?"  so i guess it DOES matter, Jimmy!  and if you recall, Jim, i did show the guy respect, and i told him i'm not gonna post the songs!  it's  ILLEGAL TO SHARE SONGS THAT ARE RELEASED!

but i don't think that matters to him!  oh wait, it does!  as soon as a lawyer comes around and tells James that the leaked songs are illegal to host, he freaks out, takes down all the links and posts a rather mean threat to anyone who posts the songs!  'uncensored' forum my ass! 

the whole point of this forum was, according to Brody, to get away from Jarmo's harsh rules at Heretodaygonetohell.com.  WELL, in case you haven't noticed, the rules are just as harsh (post a link and you'll get banned.  talk crap about members and you'll get yelled at.  etc. etc. etc.), and at least Jarmo gives you more than one chance to change. 

------
i posted that there a while back, but the 'uncensored' board decided to delete my post Shocked 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 03:25:18 PM by misterbrownstone » Logged
Origen
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2006, 05:48:14 PM »

I've never had any spam, I'll check it out sometime  ok
Brody
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2006, 12:59:10 AM »

MisterBrownstone was banned by me! I banned him because after he proved that he wasnt mature enough to be a moderator! he got angry Started created useless topics like what happend here about a month ago! and then he also recruited FrozenInferno and Cotie to do the same! They Logged in and waited for the Global mods to leave so they could try and create havic! They were all banned before they could do much so its all good! Now Brownstone you can go and spread lies about my forum but why do you still try to participate at it? why dont you just let it go that you are not wanted there!
Bono
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2006, 01:07:53 AM »

It's a pretty cool site. lots of cool members plus the chatroom kicks ass big time!! beer
misterbrownstone
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2006, 11:28:29 AM »

MisterBrownstone was banned by me! I banned him because after he proved that he wasnt mature enough to be a moderator! he got angry Started created useless topics like what happend here about a month ago! and then he also recruited FrozenInferno and Cotie to do the same! They Logged in and waited for the Global mods to leave so they could try and create havic! They were all banned before they could do much so its all good! Now Brownstone you can go and spread lies about my forum but why do you still try to participate at it? why dont you just let it go that you are not wanted there!

never told phrozone, but i did tell my good pal Cotie i was upset by you and your butt buddy's unfair moderating.  never told him to spam your site. 

and you already kicked me off being a moderator because 'i didn't post enough and you wanted an active moderator'. 

i was kicked off because you can't seem to understand what 'uncensorship' means.  if you really had the balls, my post would still be there.

and if they were lies, you wouldn't be so concerned about it.  the truth is the REAL problem, when someone calls you out that you did something wrong and it's true...well.  good luck.

by the way, i hope GN'R doesn't make their way to Hawaii.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: