Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 110871 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 04:22:31 PM »

I would accept that, but not having Evolution in Game 5 would suck and it may cause the entire game to collapse.

So im gonna save him from himself and decline.
Sounds like you're running scared Tongue
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »

Sounds like I am the lowest drafting player in WWE Game history to win the title.

Ill see the draft order before making any bets.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 12:42:07 AM »

Im in

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 08:29:52 AM »

I dont understand the rules really but i'll play if its still possible.

New players get first choice? haha

But seriously do you like choose wrestlers or something? Can you choose ECW wrestlers?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »

When do we start picking?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Evolution
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »

But seriously do you like choose wrestlers or something? Can you choose ECW wrestlers?

Yeah we do a random order of picks and you can choose ECW guys. You get points based on wins and losses for your team and types of match etc.

And Malcolm, not sure yet.  Grin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »

Additions are being made to the rules we currently have.  Bascially the draft order could be....

Gnrfan
Evolution
Stoned
D
Malcolm
Jim

So you would get first pick, then it would go down the list, then the list would flick over, so second pick Jim would go first then Malcolm, then 3rd pick it would swing back round.

When it comes to who you pick, look at the rules, and think who would earn me the most points.

For instance Undertaker is a crap pick as he barely wrestles, HHH ain't that good cos he wrestles less these days.

For the current game the best wrestler points wise has been Finlay, due to the fact he wrestles every damn week and he's won a title and defended it....

...the top scorers are generally the guys who win titles, the highest scoring wrestler all game who hasn't held a title is Umaga.

It's easy to go with the flow though, for now all you need to do is sign up which you've done.....

....all wrestlers/commentators/managers from RAW/Smackdown/ECW are available to be drafted to.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »

Additions are being made to the rules we currently have.? Bascially the draft order could be....

Gnrfan
Evolution
Stoned
D
Malcolm
Jim

So you would get first pick, then it would go down the list, then the list would flick over, so second pick Jim would go first then Malcolm, then 3rd pick it would swing back round.

When it comes to who you pick, look at the rules, and think who would earn me the most points.

For instance Undertaker is a crap pick as he barely wrestles, HHH ain't that good cos he wrestles less these days.

For the current game the best wrestler points wise has been Finlay, due to the fact he wrestles every damn week and he's won a title and defended it....

...the top scorers are generally the guys who win titles, the highest scoring wrestler all game who hasn't held a title is Umaga.

It's easy to go with the flow though, for now all you need to do is sign up which you've done.....

....all wrestlers/commentators/managers from RAW/Smackdown/ECW are available to be drafted to.

Thankyou.

So basically you want people who wrestle alot and win alot. Makes sense i guess

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Evolution
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »

Hence the reason new debuts will be offered to the lowest scorer at the time. WWE always give them a small winning streak as a push to start with.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 04:57:54 PM »

Hence the reason new debuts will be offered to the lowest scorer at the time. WWE always give them a small winning streak as a push to start with.
I did not say lowest scorer my system said lowest draft guy Wink

Edit: I may be drunk but i knowz what i said, get with the program scotty Tongue
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 05:06:20 PM by Stoned » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2006, 05:09:18 PM »

It did? Oh well that's probably better.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2006, 05:14:41 PM »

It did? Oh well that's probably better.
Yeah so say you were bottom of the draft list you'd get first refusal.

If you turned down the person you'd remain top of the list for the enxt free guy, so waiting could be good, if you pick the free guy you automatically go to the bottom of the list i.e. (in small form)

Draft List

D
Stoned
Evolution
Jim

Someone becomes free....

Jim - Turns him down
Evolution - turns him down
Stoned  - wants him Kiss

So next time someone else becomes free the lsit would be

Jim
Evo
D
Stoned

If Jim took the guy then next time someone became free the list would be

Evo
D
Stoned
Jim
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »

I'm in .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Evolution
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2006, 12:32:08 AM »

Got through to Rob, he said he has too much on at the mo to commit to the game so he isn't going to play this time.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2006, 02:50:13 PM »

Rob is tired of being an IC contender.

As Lord of the WWE Game, I may give Timothy,Jim and Mallrat a push to upper level status to see how they handle it.

I'm also gonna repackage Evolution as a new gimmick.

Evolution is the "Eugene" of WWE Games.

Remember when Eugene was on PPV's beating HHH?

Now he is a jobber.....

That is Evolution, only Evolution is really retarded whereas Nick Dinsmore only pretends! hihi ok

Evolution
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »

You D, are Rey Mysterio. Only being successful for pimping the death of Batista's wrestling schedule  ok
Evolution
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 12:10:22 PM »

Right guys lets get this show on the road. I gave everyone who signed up a number based on the order they signed up, so Evolution(1), Stoned(2), axl_rose_700(3), Neemo(4), Jim(5), Mama Kin(6), D(7), Mallrat(Cool, Malcolm(9), Gnrfan(10), Timothy(11), and asked an MSN friend to mess up the order to get our drafting sequence.

The friend replied with 7,4,8,10,2,11,3,1,6,9,5 so our drafting order is

D
Neemo
Mallrat
Gnrfan
Stoned
Timothy
axl_rose_700
Evolution
Mama Kim
Malcolm
Jim

The game starts right now, and we hope to have it done to start on the August 21st Raw.
Tag game will start a week today to start at Unforgiven.

Rules on page 1

The roster you can draft from is..

Raw
Lita, The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Chris Masters, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Candice Michelle, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Johnny Nitro, Umaga, Maria, Nicky, Kenny, Mikey, Johnny, Mitch, Kane, Trish Stratus, Ric Flair, Val Venis, Shawn Michaels, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Rob Conway, John Cena, Edge, Mick Foley, Lance Cade, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Melina, Randy Orton, Mickie James, Eugene, Shelton Benjamin, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Chris Benoit, Daivari, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Little Bastard, Boogeyman, Jake Gymini, , Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Super Crazy, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Chavo Guerrero, Elijah Burke, Jamie Noble, Idol Stevens, KC James, Brian Kendrick, Sylvester Terkay, Bobby Lashley, Sylvan, Vito, Montel Vontavious Porter, Jillian Hall, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Ken Kennedy, Finlay, Tatanka, Matt Hardy, Batista, King Booker, Gregory Helms, Paul Burchill, Paul London, William Regal, The Great Khali, Kid Kash.

ECW

Tazz, Stevie Richards, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Sabu, Roadkill, Danny Doring, Kevin Thorn, Al Snow, Ariel, CM Punk, Balls Mahoney, CW Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Mike Knox, Sandman, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore.

Recurring Legends - From Any of the 3 Brands (Note Appearances are very rare, maybe 1 or 2 a year...if that - but they're on the Roster Pages on wwe.com so what the hell)
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 06:46:58 PM »

First PICK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I trade it?

Ill BRB in 5 minutes with my pick

First Pick I select:

Lashley

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »

D: Lashley
Neemo
Mallrat
Gnrfan
Stoned
Timothy
axl_rose_700
Evolution
Mama Kim
Malcolm
Jim

The game starts right now, and we hope to have it done to start on the August 21st Raw.
Tag game will start a week today to start at Unforgiven.

Rules on page 1

The roster you can draft from is..

Raw
Lita, The Coach, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Victoria, Chris Masters, Gene Snitsky, Jerry Lawler, Candice Michelle, Vince Mcmahon, Shane Mcmahon, Torrie Wilson, Johnny Nitro, Umaga, Maria, Nicky, Kenny, Mikey, Johnny, Mitch, Kane, Trish Stratus, Ric Flair, Val Venis, Shawn Michaels, Candice Michelle, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Trevor Murdoch, Triple H, Rob Conway, John Cena, Edge, Mick Foley, Lance Cade, Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Melina, Randy Orton, Mickie James, Eugene, Shelton Benjamin, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Chris Benoit, Daivari, Funaki, Hardcore Holly, Josh Matthews, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Kristal, Joey Mercury, JBL, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Little Bastard, Boogeyman, Jake Gymini, , Jesse Gymini, Scotty 2 Hotty, Mark Henry, Gunner Scott, Super Crazy, Michelle McCool, Psicosis, Chavo Guerrero, Elijah Burke, Jamie Noble, Idol Stevens, KC James, Brian Kendrick, Sylvester Terkay, , Sylvan, Vito, Montel Vontavious Porter, Jillian Hall, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Ken Kennedy, Finlay, Tatanka, Matt Hardy, Batista, King Booker, Gregory Helms, Paul Burchill, Paul London, William Regal, The Great Khali, Kid Kash.

ECW
Tazz, Stevie Richards, Kurt Angle, Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Sabu, Roadkill, Danny Doring, Kevin Thorn, Al Snow, Ariel, CM Punk, Balls Mahoney, CW Anderson, Francine, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Justin Credible, Mike Knox, Sandman, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Trinity, Shannon Moore.

Recurring Legends - From Any of the 3 Brands (Note Appearances are very rare, maybe 1 or 2 a year...if that - but they're on the Roster Pages on wwe.com so what the hell)
Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kamala, Roddy Piper, Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Terry Funk, Steve Austin, The Rock.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2006, 01:05:04 PM »

sorry guys Undecided

I'll pick .... hmm i dunno .... John Cena  Undecided

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: