Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:54:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NFL thread
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL thread  (Read 110629 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #400 on: February 06, 2006, 10:42:48 PM »

Oh i guess I saw it wrong when Hasselback kept throwing the ball away out of bounds or, when he stood there and called audibles for like 20 seconds each time, or getting out of the pocket and looking like he was lost or trying to run the ball on that one play and he tried to squeeze a couple extra yards out of the rush instead of sliding after he got the first down. I beleive that was a fumble. (or it should've been) or totally misjudging the routes of his receivers

I know Rothesberger didn't play the greatest either but he always knew where he was on the feild, the play that stands out most right now was when he broke a tackle and got out of the pocket but had the wherewithall to know where the line of scrimmage was and stopped short and threw for a first down. another was realizing 2 open lanes for a qb rush and taking advantage.

Also there were controvesrial calls and it was kinda a shame that they had such and impact, I'll agree with you on that. (something like Sea 70yds lost to pit 20 yds lost) but, SEA made some dumb calls. what about the 2 50yd feild goal attempts? that's just stupid, giving up feild advantage like that. also the wideouts playing so close to the sidelines and catching balls oob.

Also Hasslebeck is a 7 year vet and this is Rothesberger's 2nd year. I thought Ben played way better in the 2nd half than he did in the first. 2nd half Rothesberger was 4 for 8 on passing attempts and Hasslebeck was 12 for 27.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 10:58:03 PM by Neemo » Logged

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #401 on: February 06, 2006, 10:59:56 PM »

Dude Seattle are Ok but they only played in the 2nd worst division in football.

They got to play SF and Arizona twice, I mean thats 4 gimme wins alone and St Louis were down, so come on.

The Win over Dallas was the luckiest shit ever and the way they beat the Giants in the regular season was lucky as hell as well. Seattle were a good not great team.

Seattle played a weak ass schedule and lost to the 6 seed in the AFC

watching Seattle yesterday was a repeat of watching Philly choke last year.

U dont run the ball with 40 seconds to go and on the 35 yard line.

that clock ran from 41 to 13 after that horrible call.

they were OWNING pittsburgh all day throwing the ball.

its like after the pass interference that wiped out the TD.

Why did Holmgren call run plays on 1st and 20 and then 2nd and 19?

He bitched out and played for a FG.

the refs made some bad calls, but Mike Holmgren coached like a pussy. Got conservative when he should've went for the kill.

dont get me started on Jerammy Stevens bitch ass.

Dropping passes that a high school TE could catch blew the game for Seattle as well.

Seattle didnt deserve to win due to their stupid horrendous playcalling and clock management.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #402 on: February 06, 2006, 11:11:11 PM »

It was definitely the worst possible gameplan they could have had. Isn't Holmgren supposed to be a genius? hihi Had Carolina made it, they would have been up 3 touchdowns in the first quarter. You're right about the kicker. You cant put the team's weight on his shoulders unless its the last few seconds of the game and he can seal the victory. Holmgren should step down as head coach.

If you don't know anything about Seattle, which most of you don't because you don't watch them enough or hear about them much.? Then don't make such idiotic and ignorant remarks.? Holmgren turned Seattle around from there dismal 8-8 seasons, and took them to a Super Bowl.? They had the best offense in the league, they led the league in sacks, and they went 15-4 on the season.? Holmgren has turned Seattle into a great football team, and they will be good again next season.?? ?

By the way, I love how you say Carlolina would have been 3 touchdowns up after the first.? Well, Seattle dominated Carolina in every facit of the game.? Next, are you guys going to tell me Seattle was lucky all season?? It will be nothing new, I've heard it already from people on TV who have no clue about Seattle.? If you don't know anything about a team, you shouldn't say much.? ?
Your insults are pathetic. The few people who post in this thread all have damn good knowledge of football, and we all know who Seattle is. No one comes to this thread to be insulted by you. If you can only discuss football on an immature level, then you shouldn't even bother posting. Oh well, it doesn't matter. The season's over, and I don't care about the pro bowl.

I'll see the rest of you guys in this thread next season. beer

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #403 on: February 06, 2006, 11:34:25 PM »

It was definitely the worst possible gameplan they could have had. Isn't Holmgren supposed to be a genius? hihi Had Carolina made it, they would have been up 3 touchdowns in the first quarter. You're right about the kicker. You cant put the team's weight on his shoulders unless its the last few seconds of the game and he can seal the victory. Holmgren should step down as head coach.

If you don't know anything about Seattle, which most of you don't because you don't watch them enough or hear about them much.? Then don't make such idiotic and ignorant remarks.? Holmgren turned Seattle around from there dismal 8-8 seasons, and took them to a Super Bowl.? They had the best offense in the league, they led the league in sacks, and they went 15-4 on the season.? Holmgren has turned Seattle into a great football team, and they will be good again next season.?? ?

By the way, I love how you say Carlolina would have been 3 touchdowns up after the first.? Well, Seattle dominated Carolina in every facit of the game.? Next, are you guys going to tell me Seattle was lucky all season?? It will be nothing new, I've heard it already from people on TV who have no clue about Seattle.? If you don't know anything about a team, you shouldn't say much.? ?
Your insults are pathetic. The few people who post in this thread all have damn good knowledge of football, and we all know who Seattle is. No one comes to this thread to be insulted by you. If you can only discuss football on an immature level, then you shouldn't even bother posting. Oh well, it doesn't matter. The season's over, and I don't care about the pro bowl.

To be honest, I was just a little pissed off after yesterday's game.  When you've been a Seattle fan for your whole life and they haven't done a damn thing, the super bowl is a big deal.  And to get screwed on some calls makes it tough.  Then I come on hear and I read comments like yours about Holmgen.  C'mon, I was just pointing out that Seattle is a pretty damn good football team, in which Holmgren turned around.? Immature level is you saying that Holmgren should step down.? That's just plain stupid.? Please admit when your wrong.? ?? ?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 12:01:49 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #404 on: February 06, 2006, 11:40:04 PM »

Dude Seattle are Ok but they only played in the 2nd worst division in football.

They got to play SF and Arizona twice, I mean thats 4 gimme wins alone and St Louis were down, so come on.

The Win over Dallas was the luckiest shit ever and the way they beat the Giants in the regular season was lucky as hell as well. Seattle were a good not great team.

Seattle played a weak ass schedule and lost to the 6 seed in the AFC

watching Seattle yesterday was a repeat of watching Philly choke last year.

U dont run the ball with 40 seconds to go and on the 35 yard line.

that clock ran from 41 to 13 after that horrible call.

they were OWNING pittsburgh all day throwing the ball.

its like after the pass interference that wiped out the TD.

Why did Holmgren call run plays on 1st and 20 and then 2nd and 19?

He bitched out and played for a FG.

the refs made some bad calls, but Mike Holmgren coached like a pussy. Got conservative when he should've went for the kill.

dont get me started on Jerammy Stevens bitch ass.

Dropping passes that a high school TE could catch blew the game for Seattle as well.

Seattle didnt deserve to win due to their stupid horrendous playcalling and clock management.

I'm not denying that Seattle played in a week division but give me a break,?they made it to the Super Bowl.? Your going to tell me that it was all luck?? Teams don't go to the super bowl by being lucky.? You say they lost to a 6th seed.? So did the Colts and Broncos.?

And c'mon, I will give you the Giants game.? I say that was lucky also, but not Dallas.? The Seattle player intercepted a pass at the end of the game and the kicker made a 50 plus yrd field goal.? Seattle deserves the credit there.? What, Dallas missed one field goal?? If your going to say that was luck, then Seattle should have won their earlier game against Washington when there kicker missed a field goal.? I agree with the Giants though.? What a choke job by the kicker.? ?

? ? ?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 12:15:20 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #405 on: February 06, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

Oh i guess I saw it wrong when Hasselback kept throwing the ball away out of bounds or, when he stood there and called audibles for like 20 seconds each time, or getting out of the pocket and looking like he was lost or trying to run the ball on that one play and he tried to squeeze a couple extra yards out of the rush instead of sliding after he got the first down. I beleive that was a fumble. (or it should've been) or totally misjudging the routes of his receivers

Huh? What are you talking about?? Quarterbacks throw the ball out of bounds all the time if nobody is open.? And how many times did he do it?? Twice?? ?hihi? Quarterbacks also call audibles all the time depending on what the defense is doing.? ?Roll Eyes? And, it wasn't a fumble.? The replay showed that they guy touched him on his way down.? And the ground can't cause a fumble.? Have you ever heard of that rule?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2006, 06:33:07 AM »

And, it wasn't a fumble.? The replay showed that the guy touched him on his way down.? And the ground can't cause a fumble.? Have you ever heard of that rule?

Yeah i know that rule. and it was a very brutal hit too.  Roll Eyes

BTW, Do you know the offensive pass interference rule? hihi

I know audibles are called all the time, but with time running out & the offense behind, do they let the clock tick down forever? nooooooo Sea is lucky that Pit used a timeout there cuz at least it gave Sea a chance to make a play

sandman
Legend

« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2006, 09:21:55 AM »

To be honest, I was just a little pissed off after yesterday's game.? When you've been a Seattle fan for your whole life and they haven't done a damn thing, the super bowl is a big deal.? And to get screwed on some calls makes it tough.? Then I come on hear and I read comments like yours about Holmgen.? C'mon, I was just pointing out that Seattle is a pretty damn good football team, in which Holmgren turned around.? Immature level is you saying that Holmgren should step down.? That's just plain stupid.? Please admit when your wrong.? ?? ?

i'm an eagles/philly fan, so i know exactly how you feel. no championships in ANY sport in 23 years.

but blaming the refs is weak. bad calls by refs is part of sports. great teams overcome that (think pitt vs. indy).

and seattle COULD have overcome those bad calls. but they made a TON of mistakes. they have no one to blame but themselves.

so blame your coach, your QB, your punter, your kicker, your TE. cause that's why they lost.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
sandman
Legend

« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2006, 09:35:46 AM »

one more thing that i don't think has been mentioned yet....

why didn't holmgren kick the freakin FG with 40 seconds left in the game???

madden and michaels had to control themselves to not call him an idiot. tying the game was not likely no matter what you try, but you never know.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #409 on: February 07, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »

Ok, I never blamed the reffs.? I was just saying that it was a shame that they played such a huge role in the game.? I know Seattle didn't play there best, but if you go by stats, they played better than Pittsburgh.? They outplayed them in every statistic.  But give Pittsburgh credit, because they made 3 big plays compared to     Seattle's 1.?

And I also never said it wasn't Hasselbecks fault at the end of the first half.? It was.? He took way too much time.? Also, for the guy who asked why didn't Holmgren kick a field goal.? Well, you have two options there.? Just because Madden said it was the thing to do, doesn't mean that every coach needs to do it.? If you score a quick touchdown, and get the onside kick.? Now, you only have a few yards to go.

My only point is that I was frustrated by the game, and when I came on here to look at comments, I get "Holmgren should step down", "Hasselbeck folds under pressure", "Seattle got lucky all season"-? ? ?These things kind of pissed me off, because they are far from the truth.? As I have said before, Holmgren turned this franchise around.? Hasselbeck doesn't fold under pressure.? The Super Bowl isn't the only game where there is pressure, and besides a couple of situations, he played pretty well.? Look at the Carolina game.? Your telling me there's no pressure in that game?? And Hasselbeck dominated Carolina.? And as for being lucky, you don't go to a super bowl on luck.

These are the things I was upset about.? And yes, Seattle could have overcome bad calls, but it was just a shame that the reffs had so much of an impact on the outcome.? You can't deny that, it's all over the TV with people saying the reffs should be fined.? Even Steeler fans after the game said of couple of things about the good calls for them.? One guy said "Yeah, we got a little help from the reffs, but I'm still excited".? Good for them, I'm not taking anything away from Pitt, but don't sit here and tell me how Holmgren should be fired, or were lucky, or Hasselbeck folds.?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 01:53:07 PM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #410 on: February 07, 2006, 04:48:17 PM »

I blame the refs.......

The blew the game in a one minute strech with three bad alls that should get that whole crew suspended.

1. Pitt Defender jumps offsides (missed call), but the offensive takle is called for a "phantom" hold (wrong call) that brings back a pass inside the one yard line. (Seattle would have a 90% chance of of going up 17-14)

2. Hassleback throws a pick (again his fault) but it then called for an illegal chop block while successfully tackling the returner. which then puts Pitt at midfield. (I can see if he missed the returner and cut one of his blockers, but how do you call a tackler for a chop block)

3. On the very next play from scrimage Pitt Scores on a Randel El to Ward touchdown pass that was made possible by 2 (yes 2) holds (apparently we aren't calling them on this side of the field).

With the excpetion if the 75 yard run and this gadget play (that should have been called back) Pitt had next to no offense.

If not for that block of 4 plays (skipped a non important play before the int) then Holmgren wouldn't have been put in the position of bad clock managment.

So yes Holmgren in essence lost the game, but you usually only have to worry about one opponent (Pitt) in the Super Bowl, not 2 (Pitt and a piss poor Officiating Crew)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2006, 04:54:32 PM »

Thanks for atleast one person seeing what I saw.   ok

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #412 on: February 08, 2006, 11:56:35 AM »

Alright, let's have a little fun here...

I posted this in my blog, let's put it here too.

06 February 2006 @ 11:37 am
The Super Fix 
Oh boy, where do I begin?

Last night's Super Bowl was an absolute travesty. This is the one night a year for which companies save all their best commercials. The NFL's two best teams take the field in the greatest game of the year with the best broadcasters and best officials on hand. The halftime show features the best musical acts. This year's game was anything but the great spectacle the NFL usually has.

First off, the teams both played like crap. Jerramy Stevens drops something like five passes while catching two, both QB's toss gift-wrapped interceptions, and the Steelers have to rely on a cheezy trick play to score the TD that locks the door on the game.

Once again, we get stuck with Al Michaels and John Madden. Now Michaels I don't mind-- he knows his shit and does well announcing any sport. Madden needs to get the fuck off my TV. John Madden is soft on criticizing officials and soft on criticizing players. I want someone who will rip into someone when they deserve it. The NFL needs its own Don Cherry. Someone controversial, someone who will speak his mind, someone who isn't afraid of offending people. Madden doesn't cut it.

Then comes the officiating. How the hell does Roethlisberger's TD get called? The official marked the ball down, THEN reverses his call after Benny shoves the ball over the goal line once he was down. The pass interference penalty-- it wasn't going to be called until the steeler's DB complained. How the hell does Joey Porter get away with a horse-collar tackle on Hasselbeck? How does Hasselbeck get called for an illegal block when he's making a tackle? And did anyone else notice all the spots in and out of commercials with players holding the Lombardi trophy featured almost entirely Steelers?

The coaching was subpar as well. Holmgren relied almost entirely on passing despite having a running back who set a league record for TD's. 74 offensive plays, only 20 went to Shaun Alexander. 49 passes, 5 runs by other players. WHY? I'll have more to say on Holmgren later.

The commercials, while not being a vital part of the game were boring. Most years, the commercials in the Super Bowl are the best of the year, some topping previous Super Bowls. This year, there were maybe three memorable commercials-- the FedEx cavemen, the fly and the difibulator, and the streaker at the clydesdale football game. The rest were pathetic. As for the halftime show, Mick Jagger and the Stones need to hang it up. You're done. The halftime show was terrible-- overdone with underwhelming results. Fix your audio.

I really believe this one was fixed, just like the Packers' loss in SB XXXII (where Holmgren was coaching). Holmgren told the Packers' D just to lie down and let Terrell Davis score what became the game-winning TD so there would be enough time on the clock to mount a final drive. When the Packers got the ball back, Holmgren called all running plays-- no passes that one would expect in trying to make a final score.

Still not convinced? SB XXX, Dallas vs. Pittsburgh. Neil O'Donnell leads the league with the fewest interceptions per passing attempt in the NFL. And yet, he manages to throw two interceptions, both to Larry Brown. Brown gets named MVP, he and O'Donnell go on to sign huge free agent contracts with the Raiders and Jets, respectively, and finish careers of mediocrity.  A nice little bribe there.

Want more? SB XXXVI, Patriots vs. Rams. Vinatieri kicks a field goal to win the game, but the final two seconds tick off the clock, rather than stopping to possibly give the Rams a chance to run back the ensuing kickoff. The Patriots HAD to win-- This was early 2002, just after the September 11 attacks. Think about it. Nice way to boost the morale of the country in a semi-subliminal way. The Patriots won, therefore the American patriots were going to win the war against the 9/11 attackers. Way to drum up the support there, guys. It worked to get us into Iraq.

How about SB III? Namath guarantees victory, and gets it despite being 18-point underdogs. Somehow, a guy named Weeb outcoaches Don Shula, the man who became the NFL's winningest coach and led the Dolphins to a perfect 1972 season. If the NFL beat the AFL again, no one would really care as much. This brought a ton of publicity to the NFL and AFL, especially to their merger. Over $100 million dollars in TV contracts came because of this one game.  Now the two leagues, uniting as one, looked to be truly more even than they were before this game. The public supported the game of football more than it ever had before.

For more on these ideas, I give you this to read: http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id1634/pg1/  It goes into further detail on fixed games in the NFL-- not only Super Bowls, but playoffs and regular season games as well.

Makes you think a little differently about the "game," doesn't it?  Or maybe not.

The Super Bowl? I say it super blows.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #413 on: February 08, 2006, 01:08:00 PM »

whoever wrote this has obviously never played competitive sports before. or ever felt the pressure of playing in a big game, at any level.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2006, 11:07:44 PM »

hay,just wondering if you guys can help me out.i collect NFL jerseys and i have about 30 tops now.there all replica jerseys and last week i bought my first authentic raiders jersey (black #18 Moss) and i realized that the numbers on the arms are actually on the shoulders.the one axl wore in 2002 has the numbers on the bottom of the sleeves,not the shoulders.does anybody know where i can get a white raiders authentic jersey with the number on the bottom of the sleeve rather than the shoulder.

do you guys know of any sites that do authentic,replica jerseys and i was wondering,how much is an authentic jersey in the shops in the USA.ANY INFO WILL BE APPREACIATED  beer

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2006, 12:00:30 AM »

hay,just wondering if you guys can help me out.i collect NFL jerseys and i have about 30 tops now.there all replica jerseys and last week i bought my first authentic raiders jersey (black #18 Moss) and i realized that the numbers on the arms are actually on the shoulders.the one axl wore in 2002 has the numbers on the bottom of the sleeves,not the shoulders.does anybody know where i can get a white raiders authentic jersey with the number on the bottom of the sleeve rather than the shoulder.

do you guys know of any sites that do authentic,replica jerseys and i was wondering,how much is an authentic jersey in the shops in the USA.ANY INFO WILL BE APPREACIATED? beer
Go to NFL.com and order one of their free catalogs. They have shitloads of different jerseys. Thats probably where Axl got his. hihi The real jerseys are pretty expensive.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #416 on: April 25, 2006, 01:10:20 AM »

do you guys know of any sites that do authentic,replica jerseys and i was wondering,how much is an authentic jersey in the shops in the USA.ANY INFO WILL BE APPREACIATED? beer
Go to NFL.com and order one of their free catalogs. They have shitloads of different jerseys. Thats probably where Axl got his. hihi The real jerseys are pretty expensive.

thanxs james but i think NFL.COM is a US based site,i forgot to mention im from the UK and i get charged quite a lot of tax on jerseys that i order from the US.im trying to get the tops from the UK or is there a way of not having to pay tax on jerseys i buy from the US?

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #417 on: April 25, 2006, 02:51:09 AM »

thanxs james but i think NFL.COM is a US based site,i forgot to mention im from the UK and i get charged quite a lot of tax on jerseys that i order from the US.im trying to get the tops from the UK or is there a way of not having to pay tax on jerseys i buy from the US?
I'm not sure. Tomorrow I will go through some of my stuff and see if I still have one of my catalogs, and I'll see if they charge more for UK buyers.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #418 on: April 25, 2006, 02:58:53 AM »

I'm not sure. Tomorrow I will go through some of my stuff and see if I still have one of my catalogs, and I'll see if they charge more for UK buyers.
cheers james but from what i understand,its the customs over here in the UK that charge the 17.5% tax on all goods from outside europe exceeding 30 british pounds.

EDIT:i know this discussion has no relevence here but i dont know where else to ask and i didnt want to start a new thread  peace.plus where else am i gonna find NFL fans  ok
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:15:37 AM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #419 on: April 29, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »

Here are the top 8 picks so far in the 2006 NFL draft.

Pk Team Player                         Pos
1. Houston Mario Williams         DE
2. New Orleans Reggie Bush     RB
3. Tennessee Vince Young         QB
4. NY Jets D. Ferguson               OT
5. Green Bay A.J. Hawk              OLB
6. San Francisco Vernon Davis    TE
7. Oakland Michael Huff               S
8. Buffalo Donte Whitner             S

I'm shocked that Matt Leinart was not picked yet.  Shocked

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12