Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:53:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227841 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Worcester 11/8 DCU Center--still on?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worcester 11/8 DCU Center--still on?  (Read 6621 times)
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 08:49:32 PM »

dude if i can still get floor seats its not selling. But i was at ppac to see duran duran YES...duran duran...i like them so shut up lol. but any who. Tickets did not sell well BUT by show time the place was jamming. Axl justs needss to play the shows to show ppl that he is doing it. Blowing off shows means poor ticket sells.

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »

I am right. ?This is the stuff I know. ?Nothing else, but I have access to this information. ?OK, trust me. ?There are some markets that are not doing great. ?I can say this, there are some markets, like Milwaukee, that are a huge surprise. ?Now, just so you know ahead of time, Cleveland has been sold (huge arena, smaller market), with limited access to the upper levels. ?Same with Oakland. ?Now, get your head up, and go to the show. ?Worchester will be a madhouse tomorrow night! ?
dallasgel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 08:54:14 PM »

Jesus, one cancelled show and everyone's freaking out.

Just relax, hopefully there will be some news tomorrow.

Having been at a last minute cancelled GNR (Vancouver) gig which I drove 14 hrs to see, I'd say you are a damn fool to think that one cancelled show isn't a sign.  Deja vu all over again!
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 08:55:36 PM »

dude if i can still get floor seats its not selling. But i was at ppac to see duran duran YES...duran duran...i like them so shut up lol. but any who. Tickets did not sell well BUT by show time the place was jamming. Axl justs needss to play the shows to show ppl that he is doing it. Blowing off shows means poor ticket sells.

I am sorry, but your are clueless. ?One can get GA floor tickets for every show--up until showtime really. ?How do I know? ?Well, I won't tell. ?Secondly, one COULD NOT get GA floor tickets for this show last week.

Here is how you can tell, without someone spilling the raw data. ?Put in "3" tickets for "Lower Level CC-L" (best tickets in the house), and see what comes up? ?Not selling huh??? ?Well, I do have some land for sale in Arkansas, if you want to know about it?
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 08:56:23 PM »

I am right. ?This is the stuff I know. ?Nothing else, but I have access to this information. ?OK, trust me. ?There are some markets that are not doing great. ?I can say this, there are some markets, like Milwaukee, that are a huge surprise. ?Now, just so you know ahead of time, Cleveland has been sold (huge arena, smaller market), with limited access to the upper levels. ?Same with Oakland. ?Now, get your head up, and go to the show. ?Worchester will be a madhouse tomorrow night! ?

Thanks, I am just expecting the worst .

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 08:59:01 PM »

I am sorry, but your are clueless. ?One can get GA floor tickets for every show--up until showtime really. ?How do I know? ?Well, I won't tell. ?Secondly, one COULD NOT get GA floor tickets for this show last week.

Here is how you can tell, without someone spilling the raw data. ?Put in "3" tickets for "Lower Level CC-L" (best tickets in the house), and see what comes up? ?Not selling huh??? ?Well, I do have some land for sale in Arkansas, if you want to know about it?

if you're not going to tell how can you expect people to trust you on blind faith?
just because sets of three+ tickets arent on offer doesnt suggest the show is going to be packed. ok, it means it's selling better than the rumoured 3,500 tickets but unless you can post accurate, offical data then you gotta stop jumping on everyone else. i know you're trying to help, but maybe you'd be better off not trying?

(and think of it if you dont try and help - these people are gonna be all the happier when they get to the show and seeing the success and atmosphere themselves)
Bucketofguns
Rocker

Proud down loading motherfucker

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 08:59:46 PM »

What is tomorrow?

Bucketofguns
Rocker

Proud down loading motherfucker

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 09:47:33 PM »

So let's change the topic slightly.  How will tonight's cancelation affect the show and Axl's performance?  I now expect a great rant and an extra long show.  I hate to say it but Portland's loss will truely be Worcester's gain.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: