Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:12:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Did Richard take down the tour dates on his site?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did Richard take down the tour dates on his site?  (Read 29301 times)
gnr_12
Rocker

Nothin' Lasts Forever...

« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2006, 02:30:02 PM »

if merck says its ok. THEN ITS OK. lol.. haha i wish i could fully beleive what i just said lol...

I second the  smoking

That goes for all you punks in the press, That want to start shit by printin' lies, Instead of the things we said, That means you, Andy Secher, Mick Wall ,Bob Guccione Jr.
Get In the Fuckin Ring Punks
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2006, 02:38:56 PM »

obviously you haven't been a victim of a cancelled gnr tour before, mr. know-it-all...
if i had said something else there grasshopper i would be called negative..They just announced 4 shows knowing a guitar player is out, sounds about right. ok
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2006, 02:44:52 PM »

Actually, I have been the victim of a cancelled tour before. I was there in Philly trying not to get hit by any of the numerous items being thrown around, but this didn't concern me for a second. They just added a few new shows and set up a presale for all of us. Just because a website is a little fucked up is no reason to be concerned. If it was then I wouldn't believe Guns had anything scheduled at all this summer (as GNRonline tells us).

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »

If it was then I wouldn't believe Guns had anything scheduled at all this summer (as GNRonline tells us).
  exactly, but oh no the dates are missing from fortus the shows must be in ruins.. hihi
speed_stone
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »

well the fact that we have no official confirmation that this tour is happening, worries alot of us, and if ragging on that while sitting safe behind your computers acting all smart makes you feel any better then i feel bad for you. just let us discuss and shut the fuck up.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2006, 02:56:48 PM »

well the fact that we have no official confirmation that this tour is happening, worries alot of us, and if ragging on that while sitting safe behind your computers acting all smart makes you feel any better then i feel bad for you. just let us discuss and shut the fuck up.

Oh i'll say these things gladly at the pre parties at a bar I don't need the pc to protect me... I just don't see the point in getting so worried... The official gnr site says nothing, that's where yopu should worry rather then on the newest band member's site..
DemocracyRose
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »

If it was then I wouldn't believe Guns had anything scheduled at all this summer (as GNRonline tells us).
? exactly, but oh no the dates are missing from fortus the shows must be in ruins.. hihi

So it dont worried you, good for you.... End of story...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2006, 03:05:17 PM »

? exactly, but oh no the dates are missing from fortus the shows must be in ruins.. hihi

So it dont worried you, good for you.... End of story...

does the fact that the official gnr site not having one date on it worry you more then ricahrd fortus not having them posted?
speed_stone
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2006, 03:06:26 PM »

gnronline hasn't been updated for years, richard had the dates on his site a few days ago... you do the math...
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »

What would you consider 'official confirmation'?  We've already gotten such from Merck.  Hammerstein already obviously has it w/ a signed contract.  LiveNation / Clear Channel the same.  Even as tenuous a connection as Dizzy's Hookers & Blow buddies wishing him farewall as he goes off to do his four dates in NYC before the big Euro tour.  Seriously, what else are you looking for?

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2006, 03:09:39 PM »

gnronline hasn't been updated for years, richard had the dates on his site a few days ago... you do the math...

but was it not update for last tour dates in 02 when everything ran through it to ticketmaster..

You know why it wasn't updated, because there wasn't shit to say. Now there is..
DemocracyRose
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2006, 03:10:17 PM »

Exactly!!
speed_stone
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2006, 03:11:04 PM »

darknemus, i have always been very supportive of gnr management and merck especially, so i don't know why you would think i criticize them at all, i just feel confused by the fact that axl hasn't said anything. that's all. if he chooses not to do so then that's fine, but even just an official statement, a very small one, would put my mind more to ease. that's all. peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2006, 03:11:53 PM »

Exactly!!

what was there to talk about since the 2002 tour, bh quit.. There was no tour news to post so why update it..?
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2006, 03:16:34 PM »

Well that's different. Ok, you want a statement from Axl - I think we kind of all do.  It just threw me off that you suggested the shows haven't been oficially confirmed.

-darknemus

DemocracyRose
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2006, 03:17:05 PM »

Exactly!!

what was there to talk about since the 2002 tour, bh quit..

Said the man with over 5000 post... hihi

Seriously, they could have updated it with interviews from the band members, studio reports and other stuff...
speed_stone
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

Well that's different. Ok, you want a statement from Axl - I think we kind of all do.? It just threw me off that you suggested the shows haven't been oficially confirmed.

-darknemus

well, can i ask you a question? are you and mysteron both involved with merck in some way, and if so, has merck said anything about the tour? because i feel nothing has been made official and that worries me. Huh that being said, last year when we had all the "fuck merck he's a liar" comments i did nothing but stick up for him and now we have the same people praising him for the pre-sale. hypocrits.
darknemus
Legend

« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2006, 03:25:18 PM »

I'm not involved w/ Merck in any way, shape, or form.  However, yes, he has said that the tour is occurring.  That could be verified by any number of people.

-darknemus

speed_stone
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2006, 03:26:39 PM »

where did he say that? could you give me an example?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2006, 03:26:45 PM »

8 pages? And what, nothing? So we reach discussion over whether or not the tour is official?

Richard is clearly still in the band.

But, hey! At least it was fun while it lasted. I just don't see this going anywhere. Now, under Skeba's three rules of moderation... (Were there more? I don't remember)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: