Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:49:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Please HELP! secure or borders BUSH IS DOING NOTHING!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please HELP! secure or borders BUSH IS DOING NOTHING!!!  (Read 1556 times)
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« on: May 29, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »

check this site for more info    http://www.minutemanhq.com/bf/

Donate to Build the Minuteman Border Fence

On Memorial Day weekend, the American people will exercise their God-given rights to protect their lives and property by initiating construction of fencing along the border on private land unless President Bush immediately deploys National Guard and/or reserve troops along the breadth of the Southwestern border line with Mexico

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
godiva
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

Huh Huh Huh you're expecting an INVASION from Mexico??  Huh Huh Huh
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 02:10:32 PM »

I heard that nobody wanted to build the fence so they sub contracted it out to a bunch of Mexicans.............

It is Memorial day after all, and a toasty one at that.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 02:18:12 PM »

Already there dude ?ok ?also, check out this.. ?www.secureborders.com

Mexico is invading the US. Illegaly. Everyone thinks that they can just come here and get handouts, thats NOT the case. The mexixan govenrment even encourages it's citizens to come to the US illegaly.

Ya know what really pisses me off? ?I would love to move down to mexico and live cheaply on a beautiful beach, but I'll never be able to own land there, and if I got caught there, the mandatory prison sentence is 2 years, no questions asked. So they think that they can just do whatever they fucking please, yet once it comes to people on their land it's wrong? Give me a break.
If someone wants to move here and become an American citizen, fine, but there is a legal process to do so. Aslo, learn the bamn language before you come. I sure as hell wouldn;t move to a forigen country without al least knowing the basics os their language.

Also, if you know of an employer that hires illegal aliens, report them. They come here looking for work, so we must stop the illegal practice that these employers are engaging in.
http://www.wehirealiens.com/

Axl is God.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 02:24:33 PM »

Already there dude  ok  also, check out this..  www.secureborders.com

Mexico is invading the US. Illegaly. Everyone thinks that they can just come here and get handouts, thats NOT the case. The mexixan govenrment even encourages it's citizens to come to the US illegaly.

Ya know what really pisses me off?  I would love to move down to mexico and live cheaply on a beautiful beach, but I'll never be able to own land there, and if I got caught there, the mandatory prison sentence is 2 years, no questions asked. So they think that they can just do whatever they fucking please, yet once it comes to people on their land it's wrong? Give me a break.
If someone wants to move here and become an American citizen, fine, but there is a legal process to do so. Aslo, learn the bamn language before you come. I sure as hell wouldn;t move to a forigen country without al least knowing the basics os their language.

Also, if you know of an employer that hires illegal aliens, report them. They come here looking for work, so we must stop the illegal practice that these employers are engaging in.
http://www.wehirealiens.com/

What in the hell are you talking about?

Mexicans come here and bust their ass. They have become our new secret slave class that cook our food, clean our toilets, build our homes, watch our kids etc etc.

You can buy real estate in Mexico, many Americans do just like S America. The process is different and you have to use a trust, but you can buy homes/beach condos. They are listed in American currency for Christ sakes.

Jail sentence? Getting caught for what?

You guys are misdirected with your anger. You should be mad at the small and large business owners who don't want to pay their taxes and use illegal workers to make extra profit while creating an unfair advantage against employers who do things legally.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 02:26:15 PM by Kujjo » Logged
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »

is this not political. or did the ban get lifted whilst i've been away?

anyway. good luck to anyone who wants to improve their standard of life and get out of poverty. all the immigrants i've encountered in britain work a shitload harder than me and my friends. it's a round world last time i checked.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

Try to think about the issues from all sides, before you go making us into an isolated country.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: