Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:44:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Record stores in Bulgas or Sunny Beach
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Record stores in Bulgas or Sunny Beach  (Read 1807 times)
usk
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 03, 2012, 09:26:02 AM »

I'm going on vacation in a few months to Sunny Beach and wondered if there were anyone knowing any cool records stores (used CDs preferred) near by. Can anyone recommend anything for me?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »

I'm going on vacation in a few months to Sunny Beach and wondered if there were anyone knowing any cool records stores (used CDs preferred) near by. Can anyone recommend anything for me?

Golden Sands and Sunny Beach are not good centres for CD's etc.. They are ok for fake sunglasses, perfumes, watches and ladies of the night, a feature which seems to attract alot of German and Danish male tourists. On site food is also awful, Bulgarian local cuisine is the best, if you can stomach it. Their local versions of pizzas, indian food are awful, probably the worst I have ever tasted in any country.

The sites though are excellent for sun/sea worshippers and people who like sea based activities.. Bulgaria also has alot of history to explore. Golden Sands is probably a better base for that though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 09:42:00 AM by Mysteron » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: