Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:42:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Hulk Hogan's wife files for Divorce
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hulk Hogan's wife files for Divorce  (Read 31295 times)
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« on: November 24, 2007, 09:43:11 AM »

Kind of surprising, but maybe the episode where they were having marriage problems was accurate-I'm not a computer person, maybe someone can provide a link-it was on the people magazine site

libertad
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »

^ Just cut and paste the url
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j2e1yr7fTS8BAtzkBrq216Cd2IOQD8T3R6M00

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »

Linda Hogan Files for Divorce From Hulk

9 hours ago

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) ? Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

not a good time for the Hogan family w/ the Nick wreck and this..
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 10:29:49 AM »

Hopefully the Huckster had a pre-nup or she'll be running wild on his bank account!

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 11:43:43 AM »

i doubt he did, prepare to see him on a lot more wrestling shows.  i'd like to see a reality show now with hulk as a bachelor  ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 11:51:49 AM »

i doubt he did, prepare to see him on a lot more wrestling shows.? i'd like to see a reality show now with hulk as a bachelor? ok

that's so true and is very possible to happen rofl
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 11:56:47 AM »

damn i guess i've missed alot since i stoped watching

his daughter is hot drool

i doubt he did, prepare to see him on a lot more wrestling shows. i'd like to see a reality show now with hulk as a bachelor ok

lol that'd be funny to watch
peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 12:16:05 PM »

I liked the show, but it seemed like they were running out of ideas, especially with Brooke's singing not exactly taking off as they would have hoped

libertad
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »

I never liked his wife. She seems kind of bitchy and unappreciative of the life Hulk has afforded her.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »

His continuation of wrestling was always a sore subject for her.  She did not want him to continue due to health and injuries.  The guy did have a hip replaced and isn't a spring chicken.  Who knows the real story though?

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 07:09:26 PM »

1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was

Why the fuck would you try to race a piece of shit toyota against a fucking viper. Dumbass.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 07:27:12 PM »

1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was

Why the fuck would you try to race a piece of shit toyota against a fucking viper. Dumbass.

He was intoxicated which would explain not thinking clearly Grin
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »

Yeah but still...his ass should've known he'd get smoked, since it's a fucking viper. Even though the Vipers don't hold a candle to the Lingenfelter Corvette; http://www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfelter2006ZO6TTBGB.htm
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:53:32 PM by Almost Famous » Logged

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 08:12:31 PM »

His continuation of wrestling was always a sore subject for her.  She did not want him to continue due to health and injuries.  The guy did have a hip replaced and isn't a spring chicken.  Who knows the real story though?

well on the show he claimed he had to b/c his kids and wife kept spending all of his cash.  I like the story he told about how someone offered him a sponsorship for a grill and he turned it down - later George Foreman said "yes" and the rest is history... 

Poor Hulkster - he could be totally loaded right now!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
guns_n_motley
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:12 PM »

i doubt he did, prepare to see him on a lot more wrestling shows.? i'd like to see a reality show now with hulk as a bachelor? ok

hulk of love!! rofl

poor hulk tho...shes gonna take him to the bank
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 09:54:16 PM »

Damn that had to suck to find out by and interview.

She seem like a money grubbing bitch to me.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »

Yeah that is one crappy way to find out your wife filed for divorce by a reporter.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 11:13:26 PM »

Yeah but still...his ass should've known he'd get smoked, since it's a fucking viper. Even though the Vipers don't hold a candle to the Lingenfelter Corvette; http://www.lingenfelter.com/Lingenfelter2006ZO6TTBGB.htm

Yeah not the smartest member of the family i guess  hihi. All joking aside it looks like he is in somer really serious shit.
*Timothy*
Banned
VIP

Liberated the WANG!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 12:04:31 AM »

Man that had to fucking ruin dudes day.

That is one fucked up way to find out your old lady is leaving your ass.

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

Liberating wangs one dong at a time!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 09:42:47 PM »

I have only seen one episode of the show.

It's the one where Hogan takes Nick to a police station or something to scare the shit out of him about speeding.

Kinda ironic that he crashed like that.  But his son came off as a dumbass anyway so I'm not surprised.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »

Yeah not the smartest member of the family i guess  hihi. All joking aside it looks like he is in somer really serious shit.

Exactly, and funny thing, those ricers don't stand a chance against any car with some power. Hell, barely stand a chance against the fucking mustangs.

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 08:25:12 PM »

That family is nothing but white trash with money.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Groovie In VT
Rocker

You know where you are? Your on the fucking Intern

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:38 PM »

I think she is divorcing him to protect his fortune. Think about it, Florida law says she gets at least half, then he can file bankrupt or something after claiming a ton of legal fees so when the family of the guy in the coma sues Hogan for letting his son drive his Supra while drunk they won't be able to take Hulk to the cleaners.

I bet once the dust settles, Hulk and the Mrs reconcile.

Groovie In VT....... and don't you forget it!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »

That family is nothing but white trash with money.

I've actually met Hogan, he's a down to earth nice guy, very polite and respectful towards others.

I think she is divorcing him to protect his fortune. Think about it, Florida law says she gets at least half, then he can file bankrupt or something after claiming a ton of legal fees so when the family of the guy in the coma sues Hogan for letting his son drive his Supra while drunk they won't be able to take Hulk to the cleaners.

I bet once the dust settles, Hulk and the Mrs reconcile.

They wouldn't have to divorce to do that down here.

In Florida, they can't touch your assets, that's why OJ (and all the other big crooks) come/stay here. You can lose in court, have a judgment against you, and they'll never be able to garnish a dime.

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 03:20:51 AM »

i doubt he did, prepare to see him on a lot more wrestling shows.  i'd like to see a reality show now with hulk as a bachelor  ok

Hulk is going to be hosting the new season of American Gladiators with Layla Ali

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: