Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 09:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 104965 times)
Annie
« Reply #540 on: July 07, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »

If you can't feel pain, then you can't feel love.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #541 on: July 07, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »

Well said!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #542 on: July 08, 2009, 01:13:51 AM »

Thats deep stuff.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Annie
« Reply #543 on: July 08, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »

Thats deep stuff.
I have to admit that I stole that from the shrink in the movie, ORDINARY PEOPLE. I never forgot that line, and I never felt the same way about Mary Tyler Moore after seeing that movie. You might like that movie Jdog. It might be cathartic for you. Movies often have provided much more emotional healing for me than traditional psychotherapy.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #544 on: July 08, 2009, 01:20:25 PM »

Thats deep stuff.
I have to admit that I stole that from the shrink in the movie, ORDINARY PEOPLE. I never forgot that line, and I never felt the same way about Mary Tyler Moore after seeing that movie. You might like that movie Jdog. It might be cathartic for you. Movies often have provided much more emotional healing for me than traditional psychotherapy.
I will look into it.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #545 on: July 08, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »

Somethings it feels like things will never change...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:23:11 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #546 on: July 08, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

Somethings it feels like will never change...
Ahh but they do yes.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #547 on: July 08, 2009, 06:25:40 PM »

It just feels like Im never gona be what I know I can be I got the voice but not the confidence no girlfriend and no clue what I would do If I cant do anything in music it feels like im traped.

Annie
« Reply #548 on: July 08, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »

It just feels like Im never gona be what I know I can be I got the voice but not the confidence no girlfriend and no clue what I would do If I cant do anything in music it feels like im traped.
Listen to 18 life to go by Skid Row. hihi
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #549 on: July 08, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »

Actualy im writing a song well about feeling traped im still working on names for it but I might call it Caged Bird or someting like that.

Annie
« Reply #550 on: July 08, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »

Actualy im writing a song well about feeling traped im still working on names for it but I might call it Caged Bird or someting like that.
That sounds really good to me.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #551 on: July 08, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »

This is what I would say to my own kids.  It is your job to chase your dream.  It is not going to fall into your lap while you are sitting behind this computer screne.  Examples: Axl Rose and Company or any other celebrity for that matter.  Look at Michael Jackson, he was very shy, yet he became somebody else on stage, why, do you ask? Because it was his passion, it was everything he believed in from the the top of his curly head to the soles of his favorite dance shoes.

It is up to you to circulate and get to know people.  Most of them don't bite, and I am sure you are old enough to know the difference.  Once you get to know people, the right people, it is they who will help open the door to a brighter world, and it is also then possible to meet the perfect girl.  Surround yourself with people that share common ground, or have indeed some of the same goals as yourself.  Take some voice lessons, or a instrument lesson, get involved outside of school or even inside of school for that matter.  You must remember that no matter who you are Jdog0830 everybody gets up in the morning and put their pants and shoes on the same way.  It is where those shoes take you that make them majic.  I wish you luck, just listen to my words of wisdom.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »

This is what I would say to my own kids.  It is your job to chase your dream.  It is not going to fall into your lap while you are sitting behind this computer screne.  Examples: Axl Rose and Company or any other celebrity for that matter.  Look at Michael Jackson, he was very shy, yet he became somebody else on stage, why, do you ask? Because it was his passion, it was everything he believed in from the the top of his curly head to the soles of his favorite dance shoes.

It is up to you to circulate and get to know people.  Most of them don't bite, and I am sure you are old enough to know the difference.  Once you get to know people, the right people, it is they who will help open the door to a brighter world, and it is also then possible to meet the perfect girl.  Surround yourself with people that share common ground, or have indeed some of the same goals as yourself.  Take some voice lessons, or a instrument lesson, get involved outside of school or even inside of school for that matter.  You must remember that no matter who you are Jdog0830 everybody gets up in the morning and put their pants and shoes on the same way.  It is where those shoes take you that make them majic.  I wish you luck, just listen to my words of wisdom.
Actualy the reason why is becouse his dad made him from a young age and before MJ was reconized his dad made him and the rest perform at strip clubs I think O and he was just five when this stuff happened...

otherwise good advice

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #553 on: July 08, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »

Actualy the reason why is becouse his dad made him from a young age and before MJ was reconized his dad made him and the rest perform at strip clubs I think O and he was just five when this stuff happened...

otherwise good advice
However it came about, it still became his passion to entertain the world, reunite people, and help all those he could, and that didn't happen cuz his daddy beat it into him.  That my friend came from his heart.

journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2009, 10:08:42 PM »

Great advice msaxl43.

Jdog0830 if you enjoy singing it might help to join your high school choir or band. I'm really shy too. Getting involved in performing arts (ballet / high school choir) as a teen helped me a lot. Performing on stage is a very exciting experience despite the nerves.

Annie
« Reply #555 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »

Jdog you're not the only depressed young musician. BOW WOW recently twittered that he was down more than up, and he wished he hadn't experienced things so soon, that he had nothing to look forward too.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #556 on: July 10, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »

otherwise good advice
However it came about, it still became his passion to entertain the world, reunite people, and help all those he could, and that didn't happen cuz his daddy beat it into him.  That my friend came from his heart.
True he did after a while but it was wrong how he was pushed into it was what I ment...

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #557 on: July 10, 2009, 05:28:06 PM »

otherwise good advice
True he did after a while but it was wrong how he was pushed into it was what I ment...
I know what you're saying Jdog, in the beginning it seems that is how it was, and that was sad for sure, regardless, he overcame those demons long enough to express his talents (which were many as we know) to all of us.  It might be safe to say that his music became his outlet.

Annie
« Reply #558 on: July 10, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »

Jdog, I think you are an indigo child.  One thing that will help you is to eat a better diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains and watch the bad carbs. avoid foods with alot of artificial ingredients and preservatives. Read THE CARE AND FEEDING OF INDIGO CHILDREN by Doreen Virtue or do a web search.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 05:51:45 PM by Annie » Logged
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #559 on: July 10, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »

Jdog, I think you are an indigo child.  One thing that will help you is to eat a better diet. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains and watch the bad carbs. avoid foods with alot of artificial ingredients and preservatives. Read THE CARE AND FEEDING OF INDIGO CHILDREN by Doreen Virtue or do a web search.
I wouldnt worry about that Im not fat or anything I eat like one but I also eat fruits and Vegies I play soccer for my highschool and hopefully my parents can get this singing tutor to come next week ill look into what your talking about though.

But mainly when I think about it I think Im not as actively outgoing is becouse I have been betrayed well since about five by friends and I guess that has something to do with my problems I dont know though all I want now is a beer to calm me down cus I feel like shit today.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:22:29 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: