Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  sweet show featuring brain in san francisco
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sweet show featuring brain in san francisco  (Read 1668 times)
scamp
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: January 09, 2005, 12:23:23 PM »

They did this show last year but I wasn't able to make it.  If your not at all interested in watching breakdancing you probably wont like it but everyone I know who made it last year said it was great.  The band features MIRV and house plus a couple other people that i've never seen live before.  It's only 13 bucks too.

Link and band info
http://www.gamh.com/artist_pages/b-boy_b-girl_020405.html
Some of the Bay Area's most diverse and eclectic musicians will reunite at the Great American Music hall to throw down classic grooves Live for local breakdancers. Players include drummer Brain (Tom Waits, Les Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains, Buckethead's Giant Robot, Guns and Roses, and Bill Laswell's Praxis), guitarist Mirv (M.I.R.V., Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel), bassist House (Buckethead's Giant Robot, Ben Wa, MCM and the Monster), keyboardist Dr. Ware (Ben Wa) and percussionist Adrian Isabell (Stolen Bibles, Ben Wa, The Looters). Local B-Boy and B-Girl crews including SF's own Sisterz of the Underground will bust their best moves to the funky beats. Bring your pads, or if you like to watch, check the balcony
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: