Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:05:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Man with Big Mac obsession says he's eaten 23,000 since 1972
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Man with Big Mac obsession says he's eaten 23,000 since 1972  (Read 4561 times)
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 03:41:50 AM »

Even if he's not dramatically overweight, I'd definately wager that this guy is probably in very poor health.

Not necessarily.  There are always exceptions to every rule.  It's why some people can eat fatty foods, never exercise and smoke all their lives and live to be very old (I'd assume their quality of life is not great) and why others, for example someone like Linda McCartney, who was a vegetarian and didn't smoke, died of breast cancer in her 40s. 

Who knows what else this guy eats when he's not eating a big mac.  He may get a decent amount of activity and he's allowing himself to indulge in something that he loves (unlike the people who would eat fast food and beat themselves up over it later.  Maybe just women do that... I don't know).

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 01:36:37 PM »

Even if he's not dramatically overweight, I'd definately wager that this guy is probably in very poor health.

Not necessarily.  There are always exceptions to every rule.  It's why some people can eat fatty foods, never exercise and smoke all their lives and live to be very old (I'd assume their quality of life is not great) and why others, for example someone like Linda McCartney, who was a vegetarian and didn't smoke, died of breast cancer in her 40s. 

Who knows what else this guy eats when he's not eating a big mac.  He may get a decent amount of activity and he's allowing himself to indulge in something that he loves (unlike the people who would eat fast food and beat themselves up over it later.  Maybe just women do that... I don't know).

nah its not just women. my friend Garry (with two r's by the way rofl) beats himself over it everytime he eats fast food
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »

STFU n00b.

Garry Marshall- Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Pretty Woman etc...
Garry Kasparov- World's Greatest Chess Player

Drink bleach and die.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: