Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 12:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 302 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official Guns N Roses and Axl Twitter & Facebook updates  (Read 1465336 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #860 on: April 15, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »

I just noticed Tommy tweeted within the hour about playing craps with Axl and their manager, Doc, last night.  Take that Paul Stanley!

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
gnrjanus
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #861 on: April 15, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »

I just noticed Tommy tweeted within the hour about playing craps with Axl and their manager, Doc, last night.  Take that Paul Stanley!

The thing between doc/axl/paul is that I think there isn't a real contract between those 2 (axl/doc) and just a he said/she said thing)
And I still believe he only manages Axl and not the band.... but let's hope I'm wrong..
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #862 on: April 15, 2010, 04:42:19 PM »

The thing between doc/axl/paul is that I think there isn't a real contract between those 2 (axl/doc) and just a he said/she said thing)
And I still believe he only manages Axl and not the band.... but let's hope I'm wrong..

Tommy said "our manager".

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #863 on: April 15, 2010, 05:00:29 PM »

Tommy said "our manager".

Yep. I believe that Doc must be on board. I usually don't really care about anything to do with the "business end of the band" so to speak, but I've been closely watching this because that d-bag (Paul Stanley) pissed me off with his remarks.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #864 on: April 15, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »

Maybe what is happening with Doc is that it is an open contract right now. And that is why Paul claims that he isn't managing gnr. Not that I am defending Paul. Personally I can't stand the guy. lol

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2010, 07:07:23 PM »

tommy_stinson
@joserodgt we would have loved to come to guatemala. we got screwed by circumstances that were completely out of our hands.honestly. sorry.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #866 on: April 15, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

tommy_stinson
@joserodgt we would have loved to come to guatemala. we got screwed by circumstances that were completely out of our hands.honestly. sorry.
I have to admit, I don't get it.  But I'll just have to take their word for it I guess.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2010, 09:45:54 PM »

gunsnroses

at the show tonight, tweet it up! let em know what #nowplaying tweet the setlist out song x song for @sebastianbach & #GNR 1 minute ago via web
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »

gunsnroses

at the show tonight, tweet it up! let em know what #nowplaying tweet the setlist out song x song for @sebastianbach & #GNR 1 minute ago via web

does that mean they will tweet the songs and we just retweet?
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »

gunsnroses

I don't know, they sent out a couple of other twats as well that I didn't really understand either
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #870 on: April 15, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »

Maybe what is happening with Doc is that it is an open contract right now. And that is why Paul claims that he isn't managing gnr. Not that I am defending Paul. Personally I can't stand the guy. lol

there is no such thing as an "open" contract......

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #871 on: April 15, 2010, 09:58:58 PM »

gunsnroses

It means, if you're at the show, let the rest of the world know. By tweeting the songs being played and that you're watching GN'R!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #872 on: April 15, 2010, 11:53:39 PM »

Jarmo....stupid question. How does it feel to be at home "watching" the show? It was a pleasure meeting you and ADZ again in Montreal. Glad all went well in South and Central America. I hope to see u in Europe in the summer. Thanks for all the updates.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #873 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:58 AM »

Jarmo....stupid question. How does it feel to be at home "watching" the show? It was a pleasure meeting you and ADZ again in Montreal. Glad all went well in South and Central America. I hope to see u in Europe in the summer. Thanks for all the updates.

Unfortunately, I don't think he's "home"  no   

This is from his facebook page:

Jarmo  After six weeks of traveling around South and Central America with no canceled flights, my flight back to Europe was canceled...
5 hours ago

Jarmo  Just used my dinner voucher... The service reminded me of Fawlty Towers...
2 hours ago

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #874 on: April 16, 2010, 12:15:47 AM »

How ironic...good for him, Fawlty Towers LOL. Ahh wrong section
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #875 on: April 16, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »

How ironic...good for him

I don't believe there's anything "good" about this.  He's NOT in Puerto Rico for the show.  no

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
brazil66
Rocker

« Reply #876 on: April 16, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »

Arrived late last night. Flew all day from San Salvador via Miami.

Left the hotel at 11am and arrived in Puerto Rico after midnight local time.

Spent the afternoon today walking around in the Old Town. Nice sunny day, perfect for sightseeing.

UPDATE FROM HIS F-BOOK
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #877 on: April 16, 2010, 12:29:39 AM »

That's from yesterday.

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #878 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:29 AM »

That's from yesterday.

Yesterday being the 15th -- or yesterday being the 14th?

Some people, despite the time being after midnight here, still consider yesterday (as of right now) the 14th because they have not gone to bed yet.

Then there are those of us who, because the clock is after midnight, correctly consider yesterday the 15th.
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #879 on: April 16, 2010, 12:50:35 AM »

gunsnroses    somebody quick!! give @DJAshba his 10,000 follower!!!
2 minutes ago via web

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 302 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: