Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:36:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Archaeological Anomalies
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Archaeological Anomalies  (Read 3675 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« on: April 28, 2008, 04:50:29 AM »

The Ica Stones

In the 1930s, Dr. Javier Cabrera, a medical doctor, received a gift of a strange stone from a local farmer. Dr. Cabrera was so intrigued that he collected more than 1,100 of these andesite stones, which are estimated to be between 500 and 1,500 years old and have become known collectively as the Ica Stones. The stones bear etchings, many of which are sexually graphic (which was common to the culture); some picture idols and others depict such practices as open-heart surgery and brain transplants. The most astonishing etchings, however, clearly represent dinosaurs - brontosaurs, triceratops (see photo), stegosaurus and pterosaurs. While skeptics consider the Ica Stones a hoax, their authenticity has neither been proved or disproved.

The Baghdad Battery

Today batteries can be found in any grocery, drug, convenience and department store you come across. Well, here's a battery that's 2,000 years old! Known as the Baghdad Battery, this curiosity was found in the ruins of a Parthian village believed to date back to between 248 B.C. and 226 A.D. The device consists of a 5-1/2-inch high clay vessel inside of which was a copper cylinder held in place by asphalt, and inside of that was an oxidized iron rod. Experts who examined it concluded that the device needed only to be filled with an acid or alkaline liquid to produce an electric charge. It is believed that this ancient battery might have been used for electroplating objects with gold. If so, how was this technology lost... and the battery not rediscovered for another 1,800 years?

The Antikythera Mechanism

A perplexing artifact was recovered by sponge-divers from a shipwreck in 1900 off the coast of Antikythera, a small island that lies northwest of Crete. The divers brought up from the wreck a great many marble and and bronze statues that had apparently been the ship's cargo. Among the findings was a hunk of corroded bronze that contained some kind of mechanism composed of many gears and wheels. Writing on the case indicated that it was made in 80 B.C., and many experts at first thought it was an astrolabe, an astronomer's tool. An x-ray of the mechanism, however, revealed it to be far more complex, containing a sophisticated system of differential gears. Gearing of this complexity was not known to exist until 1575! It is still unknown who constructed this amazing instrument 2,000 years ago or how the technology was lost.

The Coso Artifact

While mineral hunting in the mountains of California near Olancha during the winter of 1961, Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey and Mike Mikesell found a rock, among many others, that they thought was a geode - a good addition for their gem shop. Upon cutting it open, however, Mikesell found an object inside that seemed to be made of white porcelain. In the center was a shaft of shiny metal. Experts estimated that, if this was a geode, it should have taken about 500,000 years for this fossil-encrusted nodule to form, yet the object inside was obviously of sophisticated human manufacture. Further investigation revealed that the porcelain was surround by a hexagonal casing, and an x-ray revealed a tiny spring at one end, like a spark plug. There's a bit of controversy around this artifact, as you can imagine. Some contend that the artifact was not inside a geode at all, but encased in hardened clay. The artifact itself has been identified by experts as a 1920s-era Champion spark plug. Unfortunately, the Coso Artifact has gone missing and cannot be thoroughly examined. Is there a natural explanation for it? Or was it found, as the discoverer claimed, inside a geode? If so, how could a 1920s sparkplug get inside a 500,000-year-old rock?

Giant Stone Balls Of Costa Rica

Workmen hacking and burning their way through the dense jungle of Costa Rica to clear an area for banana plantations in the 1930s stumbled upon some incredible objects: dozens of stone balls, many of which were perfectly spherical. They varied in size from as small as a tennis ball to an astonishing 8 feet in diameter and weighing 16 tons! Although the great stone balls are clearly man-made, it is unknown who made them, for what purpose and, most puzzling, how they achieved such spherical precision.

Impossible Fossils

Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don't make geological or historical sense. A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Atillla
Banned
Rocker

The HUNter

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 05:17:18 AM »

Everyone who looks closer at subjects like these and others and studies things that go further than the garbage taught and academically supported in the centralized "educational system" (AKA brainwashing institute for the 24 hour economical system), knows that everything has/is being re-written, especially things concerning origins of mankind and the progress of "civilization".

The proof is locked up. If you don't believe this, you have fallen into the trap, have a nice life in the prison.

peace

This signature is very funny.
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 05:42:07 AM »

Know what? I'm too intoxicated to respond to you post, other than say, perhaps, there should be a section for topics like this, and this.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=49941.0

Without even looking too close ... dude, would you let a plumber do your brain surgery? Probably not.

More when I'm sober.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 06:04:23 AM »

No, but I might get a second opinion if I felt he was talking out of his ass.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 07:16:12 PM »

Those "Big Balls" Mr. Fuckin Crazy are absolutely true and proof positive something else far greater than us exists and has been here on Earth!  AC/DC actually has a song that references these massive rocks....and as far as I know...AC/DC has never even been to Costa Rica!  How did they know!!!  How can you explain that Mr. Scientific Method!!! 

Aside from that, these rocks make an eerie appearance in the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark...Indiana Jones barely escaped being crushed by the aforementioned Giant Stone Ball of Costa Rica!!!  Indy wasn't even in Costa Rica!  How did they get there??  The answer's obvious...something beyond our scope of understanding!

"Buried Cities and Lost Tribes" was a very popular anthropology course I took back in undergrad.  Professor Randy McGuire, a brilliant dude ( http://www.binghamton.edu/anthro/VITAS/VITA-McGuire%20clean1.pdf), used to make all the Von Dannekin -like storytellers look like exactly what they are...fiction writers.  It's fun stuff to read, but complete and utter bullshit.

(keep the posts comin' though because they are fun...thanks Polluxlm!)  peace

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 09:50:35 PM »

Don't the schools teach critical thinking skills anymore?

The Ica Stones

While skeptics consider the Ica Stones a hoax, their authenticity has neither been proved or disproved.[/i]

The cave where the stones were allegedly discovered has never been identified, much less examined by scientists. Skeptics consider the stones to be a pathetic hoax, created for a gullible tourist trade. Nevertheless, three groups in particular have endeavored to support the authenticity of the stones: (a) those who believe that extraterrestrials are an intimate part of Earth's "real" history; (b) fundamentalist creationists who drool at the thought of any possible error made by anthropologists, archaeologists, evolutionary biologists, etc.; and (c) the mytho-historians who claim that ancient myths are accurate historical records to be understood literally.

The Ica stone craze began in 1996 with Dr. Javier Cabrera Darquea

more from Skepdic:
http://www.skepdic.com/icastones.html

The Baghdad Battery

Today batteries can be found in any grocery, drug, convenience and department store you come across. Well, here's a battery that's 2,000 years old! Known as the Baghdad Battery, this curiosity was found in the ruins of a Parthian village believed to date back to between 248 B.C. and 226 A.D. The device consists of a 5-1/2-inch high clay vessel inside of which was a copper cylinder held in place by asphalt, and inside of that was an oxidized iron rod. Experts who examined it concluded that the device needed only to be filled with an acid or alkaline liquid to produce an electric charge. It is believed that this ancient battery might have been used for electroplating objects with gold. If so, how was this technology lost... and the battery not rediscovered for another 1,800 years?

A battery made with vinegar that, at most, would provide enough current to power a small flashlight(4 volt). So what.

The Antikythera Mechanism

A perplexing artifact was recovered by sponge-divers from a shipwreck in 1900 off the coast of Antikythera, a small island that lies northwest of Crete. The divers brought up from the wreck a great many marble and and bronze statues that had apparently been the ship's cargo. Among the findings was a hunk of corroded bronze that contained some kind of mechanism composed of many gears and wheels. Writing on the case indicated that it was made in 80 B.C., and many experts at first thought it was an astrolabe, an astronomer's tool. An x-ray of the mechanism, however, revealed it to be far more complex, containing a sophisticated system of differential gears. Gearing of this complexity was not known to exist until 1575! It is still unknown who constructed this amazing instrument 2,000 years ago or how the technology was lost.

The mathematics needed to produce such a devise are relatively simple. Though, the devise itself is somewhat complicated, there are other devices from the time that are somewhat similar.

The craftsmanship that went into some the ancient devises are superb, but the only thing extraordinary about there construction, is the amount of skill that the worker employed.

For some other devises that required extraordinarily skill, goggle Archimedes. The man was a genius, and some people have attributed this devise to him.

BTW, that is not an x-ray of the Antikythera device. This is:

The Coso Artifact

While mineral hunting in the mountains of California near Olancha during the winter of 1961, Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey and Mike Mikesell found a rock, among many others, that they thought was a geode - a good addition for their gem shop. Upon cutting it open, however, Mikesell found an object inside that seemed to be made of white porcelain. In the center was a shaft of shiny metal. Experts estimated that, if this was a geode, it should have taken about 500,000 years for this fossil-encrusted nodule to form, yet the object inside was obviously of sophisticated human manufacture. Further investigation revealed that the porcelain was surround by a hexagonal casing, and an x-ray revealed a tiny spring at one end, like a spark plug. There's a bit of controversy around this artifact, as you can imagine. Some contend that the artifact was not inside a geode at all, but encased in hardened clay. The artifact itself has been identified by experts as a 1920s-era Champion spark plug. Unfortunately, the Coso Artifact has gone missing and cannot be thoroughly examined. Is there a natural explanation for it? Or was it found, as the discoverer claimed, inside a geode? If so, how could a 1920s sparkplug get inside a 500,000-year-old rock?

Thoroughly debunked here:

http://www.ramtops.co.uk/coso.html

Giant Stone Balls Of Costa Rica

Workmen hacking and burning their way through the dense jungle of Costa Rica to clear an area for banana plantations in the 1930s stumbled upon some incredible objects: dozens of stone balls, many of which were perfectly spherical. They varied in size from as small as a tennis ball to an astonishing 8 feet in diameter and weighing 16 tons! Although the great stone balls are clearly man-made, it is unknown who made them, for what purpose and, most puzzling, how they achieved such spherical precision.

I saw a show on Discovery recently about how the natives made these stones. They did a demonstration. Nothing unusual about it.

Impossible Fossils

Fossils, as we learned in grade school, appear in rocks that were formed many thousands of years ago. Yet there are a number of fossils that just don't make geological or historical sense. A fossil of a human handprint, for example, was found in limestone estimated to be 110 million years old. What appears to be a fossilized human finger found in the Canadian Arctic also dates back 100 to 110 million years ago. And what appears to be the fossil of a human footprint, possibly wearing a sandal, was found near Delta, Utah in a shale deposit estimated to be 300 million to 600 million years old.

If I know anything, I know Paleontology. When it comes to fossils, looks can be very decieving.

Just the other day a guy thought he had found some fossilized nuts in some Carboniferous sediments, and they did look like nuts, but the problem is that the Angoisperms didn't evolve until the Cretaceous. I was finally able to show the guy that his "nuts" were instead a type of poorly preserve Abatocrinus Crinoidea.

Now that has nothing to do with the claims made above, but everything isn't as it appears. Humans have a way of seeing things that are familiar to them. It is called Paredolia

Regarding the claims made, there are many examples of Creationists deliberately creating fraudulent impressions(scum sucking bastards) in a pathetic attempt to justify their ridiculous claims. For example see THIS and THIS.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:23:00 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »

Polluxlm, instead of spending your time on the ridiculous web sites, check out some skeptic sites. Science can be fun, and there is a rational explanation for most everything without resorting to the paranormal, or illogic.

Just google skeptic ... you might be pleasantly surprised at what you find,

TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 10:08:45 PM »

Polluxlm, instead of spending your time on the ridiculous web sites, check out some skeptic sites. Science can be fun, and there is a rational explanation for most everything without resorting to the paranormal, or illogic.

Was just reading the latest issue of Skeptical Inquirer today  ok

http://www.csicop.org/si/

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2008, 02:15:51 AM »

Don't the schools teach critical thinking skills anymore?

That's not their purpose.

The cave where the stones were allegedly discovered has never been identified, much less examined by scientists. Skeptics consider the stones to be a pathetic hoax, created for a gullible tourist trade. Nevertheless, three groups in particular have endeavored to support the authenticity of the stones: (a) those who believe that extraterrestrials are an intimate part of Earth's "real" history; (b) fundamentalist creationists who drool at the thought of any possible error made by anthropologists, archaeologists, evolutionary biologists, etc.; and (c) the mytho-historians who claim that ancient myths are accurate historical records to be understood literally.

The Ica stone craze began in 1996 with Dr. Javier Cabrera Darquea

more from Skepdic:
http://www.skepdic.com/icastones.html

That site is no different than creationists in their willingness to twist and ignore.

11.000 stones are found in the doctors museum. That's 1 stone each day, 7 days a week, for 30 years.

The farmer only claimed that he'd made them himself after he'd been arrested by the Peruvian government, promising him that he could continue his business if he signed under that it was a hoax.

Naturally the critical media jumped all over this like sailors in a brothel, not bothering to do any interviews, testing or logic thinking. The craze that followed effectively made any scientist with hopes of a career to shun this like the plague. Dr. Cabrera is the only person I've found that has bothered to check this first hand.

A battery made with vinegar that, at most, would provide enough current to power a small flashlight(4 volt). So what.

Caveman made a helicopter, it could only fly 30 feet, but so what? Nothing to see here?

Please.

The mathematics needed to produce such a devise are relatively simple. Though, the devise itself is somewhat complicated, there are other devices from the time that are somewhat similar.

The craftsmanship that went into some the ancient devises are superb, but the only thing extraordinary about there construction, is the amount of skill that the worker employed.

Extraordinary indeed. It's non conclusive, I agree. Still, an interesting feat.

For some other devises that required extraordinarily skill, goggle Archimedes. The man was a genius, and some people have attributed this devise to him.

The only think 'linking' Archimedes with the device is that he was a smart man living in antiquity. Not exactly bullet proof reasoning, and it goes to show how uncritical conventional scientist can be when they have to.

Regarding the claims made, there are many examples of Creationists deliberately creating fraudulent impressions(scum sucking bastards) in a pathetic attempt to justify their ridiculous claims.

What makes you think I care about creationists? They're just as nuts as our pedophile leaders telling us it's a 'brave new world'.

As to paleontology...where's the missing link? That's quite a hole in such a widespread theory.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 02:22:51 AM »

I'm not into skeptics. I'm into objectivity. Frustratingly that seems to be a problem for both sides, so the only alternative is to read as much as possible.

There's too much proof around for conventional history to be correct, that I'm convinced of.

The fact that something is being hidden should be quite feasible to you, I'd reckon. I'm sure you've seen the blank stares and emotional reactions in people being presented with something that wasn't on tv.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 03:16:14 AM »

I don't know why I'm doing this, but ...

That site is no different than creationists in their willingness to twist and ignore.

Bullshit!!! There is nothing on that site that isn't supported by hard evidence. Twist and ignore? That is the tactic of the paranormal types, and the creationsit ... along with taking a conclusion and making the facts fit that conclusion. It is a well documented practice.

11.000 stones are found in the doctors museum. That's 1 stone each day, 7 days a week, for 30 years.

The farmer only claimed that he'd made them himself after he'd been arrested by the Peruvian government, promising him that he could continue his business if he signed under that it was a hoax.

Naturally the critical media jumped all over this like sailors in a brothel, not bothering to do any interviews, testing or logic thinking. The craze that followed effectively made any scientist with hopes of a career to shun this like the plague. Dr. Cabrera is the only person I've found that has bothered to check this first hand.

The natives still make the stones to sell to gullible tourist to this day, and Dr. Cabrera? He is probably the one that instigated the forgery.

Caveman made a helicopter, it could only fly 30 feet, but so what? Nothing to see here?

Please.

Except that a helicopter has thousands of working parts, and that "battery" has 5. A clay jar, a piece of copper, a piece of iron, a little pitch, and some vinegar.

The only think 'linking' Archimedes with the device is that he was a smart man living in antiquity. Not exactly bullet proof reasoning, and it goes to show how uncritical conventional scientist can be when they have to.

I should have wrote speculated. Regarding the latter statement:  dude, you don't have a clue. Objectively looking at the evidence is what science is about. When new discoveries are made, theories are changed to accommodate those changes. Unlike the conspriracy theorists, who will look for a lack of data, and then base their reasoning on that lack.

Regarding the claims made, there are many examples of Creationists deliberately creating fraudulent impressions(scum sucking bastards) in a pathetic attempt to justify their ridiculous claims.

What makes you think I care about creationists? They're just as nuts as our pedophile leaders telling us it's a 'brave new world'.

You're parroting their arguments.

As to paleontology...where's the missing link? That's quite a hole in such a widespread theory.

Dude, this is the 21st century, not 1928. There is no missing link. That was/is a phrase that the Fundies like to throw about to convince their ignorant minions. The fossil record is a hell of a lot more complete now than it was 100 years ago. Even a simple, and perfuctory look at the fossil record will demonstrate the ridiculousness of that statement .

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 03:55:19 AM »

Ego?

Bullshit!!! There is nothing on that site that isn't supported by hard evidence. Twist and ignore? That is the tactic of the paranormal types, and the creationsit ... along with taking a conclusion and making the facts fit that conclusion. It is a well documented practice.

I can easily differentiate science and 'debunking'. That site is clearly the latter. They're more concerned with disproving Cabrera than disproving the stones.

The natives still make the stones to sell to gullible tourist to this day, and Dr. Cabrera? He is probably the one that instigated the forgery.

In that case, how? When? Why? And by whom?

What's the gain?

Fact is, nobody but Cabrera has bothered to physically check it out, so how can they be so sure?

Please.

Except that a helicopter has thousands of working parts, and that "battery" has 5. A clay jar, a piece of copper, a piece of iron, a little pitch, and some vinegar.

They knew how to make electricity, 2000 years ago. That's not in the least strange to you?

I should have wrote speculated. Regarding the latter statement:  dude, you don't have a clue. Objectively looking at the evidence is what science is about. When new discoveries are made, theories are changed to accommodate those changes. Unlike the conspriracy theorists, who will look for a lack of data, and then base their reasoning on that lack.

Would it be too hard to excavate, or at least survey the area/cave where the stones are claimed to have been found? Or is the possibility that they're real, and the consequences of that, too hard to fathom? Psychologically, would that really be so strange?

I don't see any scientific objectivity in this case. Just a lot of speculation, and preconceived opinions.

Then you've made an observation based on lack of information.

Dude, this is the 21st century, not 1928. There is no missing link. That was/is a phrase that the Fundies like to throw about to convince their ignorant minions. The fossil record is a hell of a lot more complete now than it was 100 years ago. Even a simple, and perfuctory look at the fossil record will demonstrate the ridiculousness of that statement .

So has the link been found? If not, what's the new theory?

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 01:45:12 PM »

Ego?

There is no reason to make it personal. Quite fankly, conspiracy theorists are a group that I can't quite wrap my brain around. It somewhat befuddles me that the evidence is out there, but they ignore it, twist it's meaning, and look for holes to make their hypothesis.

I can easily differentiate science and 'debunking'. That site is clearly the latter. They're more concerned with disproving Cabrera than disproving the stones.

In that case, how? When? Why? And by whom?

What's the gain?

Fact is, nobody but Cabrera has bothered to physically check it out, so how can they be so sure?

The gain is financial. How, when, why, and by whom? With tools, currently, money, and the natives.

The fact is Cabrera will not disclose the site's locality. So, it can't be verified that he is a fraud ... except through the pieces.

They knew how to make electricity, 2000 years ago. That's not in the least strange to you?

No, not at all. Early man made devises to launch their missile, but they didn't have a clue as to the physics involved in that launch.

Would it be too hard to excavate, or at least survey the area/cave where the stones are claimed to have been found? Or is the possibility that they're real, and the consequences of that, too hard to fathom? Psychologically, would that really be so strange?

I don't see any scientific objectivity in this case.

See above.

Just a lot of speculation, and preconceived opinions.

Kind of ironic that a conspiracy theorist would accuse others of using this tactic ... don't ya think.

Then you've made an observation based on lack of information.

I made an observation base on your arguments, and those of creationists/IDiots.

So has the link been found? If not, what's the new theory?

Thousands of them have been found in the last hundred years. Like I wrote earlier, even a perfunctory search would demonstrate the ridiculousness of that statement.

So, if you don't accept the Theory Of Evolution, then that leaves Creation, or ID, or do you have another ideal of how man came to be ...

I think I would have greater success teaching my dog intergral calculus, than to change your mind. So, with that, I am waisting my time, and I am through with this topic.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 01:47:51 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 12:10:40 AM »

everything has/is being re-written, especially things concerning origins of mankind and the progress of "civilization".
Not nessesarly rewrites, but the reflections are often annoyingly political correct or dubious.

Christianity burned a lot of European culture away in the great fires, so there is nothing new or "conspiracy theorist" about that in specfic actually..

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 01:22:53 AM »

There is no reason to make it personal. Quite fankly, conspiracy theorists are a group that I can't quite wrap my brain around. It somewhat befuddles me that the evidence is out there, but they ignore it, twist it's meaning, and look for holes to make their hypothesis.

Neither was it meant to be.

And for the latter part, I would say the exact same thing about 'you'.

The gain is financial. How, when, why, and by whom? With tools, currently, money, and the natives.

The fact is Cabrera will not disclose the site's locality. So, it can't be verified that he is a fraud ... except through the pieces.

Where does it say he won't? Far as I could see it was a matter of nobody bothering.

And any financial gains in this scheme would be very limited, not to mention a career down the toilet.

Is there any evidence the natives did it?

No, not at all. Early man made devises to launch their missile, but they didn't have a clue as to the physics involved in that launch.

In this case they made the launch.

Kind of ironic that a conspiracy theorist would accuse others of using this tactic ... don't ya think.

It is what it is.

Thousands of them have been found in the last hundred years. Like I wrote earlier, even a perfunctory search would demonstrate the ridiculousness of that statement.

So, if you don't accept the Theory Of Evolution, then that leaves Creation, or ID, or do you have another ideal of how man came to be ...

I accept evolution, but not necessarily the whole conventional theory of it. There is something strange about the rapid development of the latest edition of man, and his new found interests. And of course, early mans own renditions of their origins, which across the continents are stunningly similar.

I think I would have greater success teaching my dog intergral calculus, than to change your mind. So, with that, I am waisting my time, and I am through with this topic.

Maybe we're both wrong, probably.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: