Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:12:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  What will Bon Jovi think of this?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What will Bon Jovi think of this?  (Read 6498 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

I can just imagine Bon Jovi lookin' up, seein' the banner and going "Whaaaaaat!? Goddammit! This is MY show, and STILL Gn'R are bigger than me!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" rofl
godiva
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 04:07:06 PM »

Didn't Jon say something a few months ago about hating it that Axl gets all the attention. Something along the lines of what the hell has he been doing the past ten years..... blah blah blah.... He was a bit ticked off  hihi
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

I can just imagine Bon Jovi lookin' up, seein' the banner and going "Whaaaaaat!? Goddammit! This is MY show, and STILL Gn'R are bigger than me!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!" rofl

The banner wasn't there during Bon Jovi's gig. Sorry to disapoint you but GN'R are not bigger than THEM.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 06:42:13 PM »

Bon Jovi should have a kick ass set of corn rows in his hair, then he'd be awesome!

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Elrothiel
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2006, 11:45:49 AM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

The banner wasn't there during Bon Jovi's gig. Sorry to disapoint you but GN'R are not bigger than THEM.

Dude seriously, Guns are bigger than even JESUS!!
IRS
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 11:55:16 AM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

hahahaha lmfao rofl rofl rofl
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 12:18:23 AM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

I think even Jesus will put out an album before guns though.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Elrothiel
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2006, 08:52:48 AM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

Still being cynical eh CC? Maybe you need to get help for that... hihi
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »

That's fuckin' awesome!!

Still being cynical eh CC? Maybe you need to get help for that... hihi

woah, that's a lot of people I just quoted! Crazy!
Maybe I'm cynical, or maybe I'm just really optimistic about an album from Jesus. You see, it goes both ways.

Elrothiel
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2006, 08:56:00 AM »

Yea because Jesus really has been putting out a shitload of albums recently hasn't he.... hihi
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »

Yea because Jesus really has been putting out a shitload of albums recently hasn't he.... hihi

I think he released an album of cover songs about 10 years ago. But ever since Moses quit the band the music hasn't been flowing. But this is the year, or so some radical cult members told me.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 03:23:29 PM »

I bet bon jovi is crying the blues, I watched the vh1 top twenty video countdown he's number 2 this week after who knows how many weeks hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2006, 03:31:16 PM »

I think he released an album of cover songs about 10 years ago. But ever since Moses quit the band the music hasn't been flowing. But this is the year, or so some radical cult members told me.

rofl But what of Noah and Abraham!? Are THEY still in the band? rofl Or did they leave too?
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2006, 03:39:50 PM »

I bet bon jovi is crying the blues, I watched the vh1 top twenty video countdown he's number 2 this week after who knows how many weeks hihi

Well, the band is doing pretty good in the US with the song "Who Says You Can't Go Home" ... Great tune about the endless life on the road.

Long live GN'R.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2006, 03:43:22 PM »

Well, the band is doing pretty good in the US with the song "Who Says You Can't Go Home" ... Great tune about the endless life on the road.
yeah I know, I'm not the biggest fan of the band these days but they do what they like which is cool..
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2006, 03:47:20 PM »

yeah I know, I'm not the biggest fan of the band these days but they do what they like which is cool..

Thank you for that nice comment. Of course I'm a big fan of them, and what you've just written is a part of what I like about that band.

Long live GN'R.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: